It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Mom's experience in Malakwa, B.C

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
a reply to: knoledgeispower

thanks for sharing your story. those of us who have experienced the paranormal world of ghosts/spirits know in our hearts that these things are real. not just the manifestation of "forgetfulness and absentmindedness" lmao.

nevermind the negative naysayers and those who embrace ignorance and please continue to share yours and your mothers paranormal experiences as there are plenty of us here who are interested.

I've had many minor experiences & ones where I'm unsure if it was just my imagination or did I actually just sense something malevolent. I don't often share the small ones, just the big ones that I've had a harder time trying to explain it rationally. Even right now, I think I've been sensing something in our storage room late at night, but I'm still unsure if it's an actual presence or just my mind. I don't like going to my local museum because there is so much activity there. The atmosphere feels very heavy & there is lots of super old items there. The last time I went was cause they were having a world war 2 tribute & I couldn't even get half way through the building before I had to leave. I also try to avoid going to graveyards for the same reason, I've only been to one 3 times & it's been to visit my Grandparents.

I know for some people it is a hard concept for them to grasp and until it happens to them, they probably won't believe. In the last three years (I was introduced to ATS & how stuff really is, 3yrs ago), I've learned that something may seem like a crazy concept but that doesn't always mean it is actually crazy, it's just something that is shocking & hard to believe unless you look at the evidence.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I know for some people it is a hard concept for them to grasp and until it happens to them, they probably won't believe.

That is true of many people. There are also others who believe without having to experience for themselves. There are many credible witnesses to such things.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I thought I would share an interesting detail my Mom told me about the old guy. I just saw her the other day & was able to have a full discussion on the subject. not just a phone call.

She told me how the ax the old guy had been using to bust open his sewer pipe was a Tomahawk ax & allegedly he loved using it.

Thinking about the ax as being an aboriginal artifact, maybe if the old guy was clutching it enough while enraged, maybe it caused the spirit of the aboriginal to manifest. I don't know for sure because I don't know how objects can be possessed.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

How old is your mum?

Personally, I think she needs to see a doctor!! I find this kind of stuff just impossible to believe except for some medical reason!! All invented in the mind due to forgetfulness and absentmindedness!! She will swear down she experienced this, they ALL do but absolutely no one has!! It's a mental illness!!

I think you are just trying to start a fight!
Just because it hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean the people who experience the paranormal are mentally ill.
Go read through the (currently) 250 pages of experiences shared on Sled's paranormal thread. They can't ALL be mentally ill!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm a BC guy, grew up in a small interior town.

Most of the smaller towns in BC have history that goes back to pioneer / pre-confederation days. Everyone always has ghost stories.

The only ghost I remember seeing vividly was in an older house in the forest behind Maple Ridge and Mission. Although I have certainly encountered paranormal activity in many other places around BC. After living in a few cities, can't say I've experienced much myself inside the cities since it's just too busy to notice things that are out of the ordinary.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

I think its clear here who needs therapy for mental ailments. For that matter I think the OP is doing just fine.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

How old is your mum?

Personally, I think she needs to see a doctor!! I find this kind of stuff just impossible to believe except for some medical reason!! All invented in the mind due to forgetfulness and absentmindedness!! She will swear down she experienced this, they ALL do but absolutely no one has!! It's a mental illness!!

If you believe this then you must also logically believe that the 90% of the world's population that believe in a higher power are also insane.

The real mental disease in this world that almost always goes undiagnosed is judgement, for that is nothing but your ego trying to enhance itself and make others "separate" or into "enemies" as the ego is wont to do.

Try to be aware of the ego, live and let live, and you will be on the road to inner peace and leave the world of drama, for who but the insane would choose drama over inner peace?

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Personally, I believe many parts of BC are very spiritually powerful places, given the history of the native people's there, the geography, the Sasquatch population..........a very moving and mysterious place, and I hope to live there one day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join