It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwave Frequency Listing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Long list with data on Brainweave lengths. Associations with different metaphysical ideas included. The huge numbers of sources used are given in the bibliography section. I you are interested, enjoy your digging.

For the new to this topic, better first check this article, as in the data list the explanations are not too much stretched.

Example:

1.05Hz Helps hair grow and get its color back
3.07Hz Associated with Dantian / Hara
8-13Hz - Alpha range - Non-drowsy but relaxed, tranquil state of consciousness, primarily with pleasant inward awareness; body/mind integration.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Interesting list, as a side note I have experimented in the past with Binaural frequencies.

One thing I used to do, was try the Theta freq while multiplaryer gaming, What I found, was an increase in performance and reaction time.

Scoring higher than my averages while using Bin-aural sounds.

I would use Halo 3 as my base line, sure enough when ever I would play while trying Theta Freq, I would kill faster, and stay alive longer.

It certainly seemed to help.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Interesting. I will read this later. The thing about hair growing reminds me of something odd that happens, and I'd be interested to hear if this happens to anyone else:

Whenever I have really vivid dreams, which is not too often, I find that 2 or 3 eyebrow hairs have grown ridiculously long during the night. I mean like they are 1" long at least. I've come to the point of checking for them in the morning after dreaming, and it always happens.

I wonder if there is a correlation between that frequency and vivid/lucid dreaming.

edit on 6-5-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ooooh . I need the 105 Hz

top topics

join