It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Brainwave Frequency Listing

page: 1

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:13 PM
Long list with data on Brainweave lengths. Associations with different metaphysical ideas included. The huge numbers of sources used are given in the bibliography section. I you are interested, enjoy your digging.

For the new to this topic, better first check this article, as in the data list the explanations are not too much stretched.

1.05Hz Helps hair grow and get its color back
3.07Hz Associated with Dantian / Hara
8-13Hz - Alpha range - Non-drowsy but relaxed, tranquil state of consciousness, primarily with pleasant inward awareness; body/mind integration.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:43 PM
Interesting list, as a side note I have experimented in the past with Binaural frequencies.

One thing I used to do, was try the Theta freq while multiplaryer gaming, What I found, was an increase in performance and reaction time.

Scoring higher than my averages while using Bin-aural sounds.

I would use Halo 3 as my base line, sure enough when ever I would play while trying Theta Freq, I would kill faster, and stay alive longer.

It certainly seemed to help.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:06 PM
Interesting. I will read this later. The thing about hair growing reminds me of something odd that happens, and I'd be interested to hear if this happens to anyone else:

Whenever I have really vivid dreams, which is not too often, I find that 2 or 3 eyebrow hairs have grown ridiculously long during the night. I mean like they are 1" long at least. I've come to the point of checking for them in the morning after dreaming, and it always happens.

I wonder if there is a correlation between that frequency and vivid/lucid dreaming.

edit on 6-5-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:23 PM
Ooooh . I need the 105 Hz

top topics