It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B at work? Video of "UFO" attacking Taliban camp.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Is this an UFO, or something else?

Can it be the TR-3B in action?

The attack is intense, is this the new "bomber machine gun"?

What do you think?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Take a look at his other vids

edit on 6-5-2014 by drneville because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
See my edit below.
I don't know if that's even a conventional weapon, I just can't tell.
I'm fairly sure it's American, though, the troops seem to know it's not a threat to them.
Incredible video, thank you.

ETA: I'll let that ^ stay up as a reminder of what can happen to you when you watch videos, but don't investigate.
It appears this guy makes these for fun.
edit on 5 6 2014 by JohnTheSmith because: Shame...

edit on 5 6 2014 by JohnTheSmith because: To edit the edit

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Here's the original..

m.youtube.com...

I'll let you decide what's going on here.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun OMG ...What kind of thing was that ? It cant be alien but is probably .....who knows ??? good find

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Note to OP: If and when you want to post a youtube video, look at the uploader first, that's all you need to know whether its a hoax or not

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
This is a very poor attempt, very poor indeed, not even worthy as being labelled a UFO, when it's clearly computer animated.

To top it off it tries to advertise Thirdphaseofmoon in "related videos"...

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

Thanks! How you can find original so quickly?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MessageforAll

You are right, I'm learning day by day, sorry for wasting your time for this fake vid...

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Blind luck!

Just did a search on YouTube for similar videos.

..without the cgi.

As you can, they've mirrored the footage too, probably to make it harder to identify.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

It was a fairly accurate job, I have seen these Flying Triangles in real life - although never unleash any firepower. When I first saw that video, I was surprised they had firepower like that - now it makes sense.

I like your diagrams. The plasma accelerator ring could explain the bright light that I have seen coming from the bottom of the craft when they accelerate from horizon to horizon.
edit on 06amTue, 06 May 2014 07:04:58 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

No worries mate, i'v been there :p

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I suspected it was a fake, the "craft" should have been visible somewhat as the smoke was blown away, but it wasn't visible and then the video went to a closer shot of it without the background or any voice comment other than what seemed to be on the original footing. Any of our guys in the field witnessing a strange craft blasting the enemy would have been whooping and shouting louder than the explosions. But we heard nothing of the kind.

The triangles do exist, however, please see my recent threat in the Alien & UFO forum, Black Triangles: The Worst Kept Secret Personally, I think it is time that they got a decent name in keeping with their duties rather than the obvious term of "black triangles." How about "Guardians" or a name based on another original, the old Colt six-shooter, the "Peacemaker"?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake
The bright light may have been plasma but it definitely wasn't an accelerator ring.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk

Blind luck!

Just did a search on YouTube for similar videos.

..without the cgi.

As you can, they've mirrored the footage too, probably to make it harder to identify.

It wasn't that difficult to identify, well done.

I'm always suspicious of YT videos, although I admit some are done well. It's a shame people fake these videos, but I guess they have too much time on their hands.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
One of his other videos have the UFO's en masse attacking the US troops...funny lot those aliens.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
One of his other videos have the UFO's en masse attacking the US troops...funny lot those aliens.

They're neutral and don't mind who they kill, just as long as they're killing.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Brilliant, real or not I love it and what a hell of a replacement for an aging apache, now I want one.
I'd say this is 1980's technology finally coming into service, if this is a first open daylight use then this is the old tech and think what they must have now.
Great thread and movie, I don't like killing but wow.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I am just gullible enough if you had not said that I would have thought it possible but not the us, in the 1980s over holland thousands of people apparently observed black triangle which seemed to distort and turn into a ball of light at the centre as from there three corners which grew light before seeming to lense or changes shape into a plasma like ball at the centre (so most likely gravity based lensing of space time) then shoot off at high speed so if they were real they have most likely a gravity lensing based propulsion of some kind which is needless to say likely far above any one on the earth has or can currently produce (it would not surprise me to find there is a technology of ET origin in place to prevent us from producing such or that would disrupt it), another famous incident was when a ufo deactivated all the missiles at a nuclear silo after first making them look like they where going to launch so I think real ET would not attack anyone as from there perspective they probably do not want to talk to the children and much less harm them.

Interesting to note though the UFO that deactivated the missiles did this from above the base to systems which were deep underground in a hardened bunker so if they did want to harm us we would stand no chance at all.

I still think that is a cool video though and film worthy.

edit on 6-5-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
#rd phase just gets whackier and whackier.....what tripe....I am sick of the fakery its ubiquitous...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join