It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

furthering your education

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Now that we have covered that nonsense, lets move on! All of these units can basically do the same job. They are all cross trained in the same stuff. Air, land, sea operations./ A Special forces a-team can do everything that a seal team can do. It's safe to say that the seals maybe a little more proficient when doing a waterborne op but that not to say a A-team can't do the same. All of these units have their bread and butter job that they specialize in but at the end of the day if needed they can do the same thing that all the other units can do. This goes for Delta,SAS,SF,Seals,Force Recon and Rangers. Now obviously a ranger platoon is not going to storm a high-jacked airplane nor will a Delta/SAS squadron parachute in to take a airport. Hopefully all of you wanna bes are tracking so far!! I also read that you brits were wondering why an SBS attachment got the nod to save some CIA guys at that prison in Afghanistan. Well maybe our seals and Sf were tied up doing other #. Maybe that unit was closest to the situation, there all types of reasons, so unless you have been on the ground and know how things work don't chime in with your bias nonsense. It sounds like some of you Brits are just as ungrateful as are the French for the help we provided during the WW1 and WWII. If it wasn't for the "Imperialist united stated you goofballs would be speaking German right now. So a simple thanx would be nice and go on your way. I on the other hand am grateful to have allies such as the British who will stand with us to defeat any threat a country or the world may face. All of these special op units are well trained and are full of highly motivated people that sacrifice a lot for all of us. So who cares who is the best, we are all in this together. Hope I haven't offended any of you tea sippers over there in Britian, and if I have OH HELL OH WELL.

p.s. by the way everyone knows the US Military would slap any other military around like a one-legged-step-child!!!!!!!!!!

us army kicks ass-just ask the Germans, Panamanians, Cuban, Taliban, Al Queda, the Iraqi's and list goes on and on and on, kind of like my johnson!!

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
how come you are not asking the vietnamese and chinese?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Let me borrow Skeptic Overlord's kitchen gloves. Ah, here we go...they fit perfectly. Now let me just move this post over to the 'Rant' section.

Alright, looks good.

Now let me place these gloves back down exactly where I got them and pretend like I was watching TV the entire time.

What gloves SO, what are you talking about man?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Oh please!

How about the MI5, how about the Brittish and Amercain Intelligence.

Anyway, if you want to further your education, look no further than the Illumanti, they control EVERYTHING.!

PERIOD!

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
air force got smarter people.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by usarmykeith
us army kicks ass-just ask the Germans, Panamanians, Cuban, Taliban, Al Queda, the Iraqi's and list goes on and on and on, kind of like my johnson!!

The Germans... you forget about all the other countries whose side you were fighting on

Cuba... i thought the US messed up the Bay of Pigs assult or whatever it was.

Taliban, again you forget about other forces, and the fact you were fighting poorly trained and poorly equipped fighters. Same for Iraqi soldiers.

how come you are not asking the vietnamese and chinese?

Because America lost, he only tells one side of the arguement.

new topics

top topics

join