It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New NYC Mayor De Blasio To Resurrect Large Soda Ban Attempt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Good for you, a human behing should not indulge more than 39 grams of sugar a day, wich is less that a 250ml pop.

So again its bad for government to try to ban people from drinking as much pop as possible.

But its a really unhealty choice to ingest so much sugar.

Thanks for coming out

And those numbers are from american doctors
edit on 5-5-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2014 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

It absolutely an unhealthy decision. It absolutely will lead to a myriad of health problems.

So many things lead to health problems though, that regulating them is an endeavour which has no end. Which is why you just have to accept that other humans are going to make unhealthy decisions regarding their personal wellness. We just have to accept that fact. People are going to smoke, they're going to booze, use drugs, go skydiving, drag race down main street, and they're going to drink big ol' sodas too.

wizard's first rule: people are stupid

We just have to accept that.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I used the word stupid and it was wrong, like i said earlier i will defend your rights, but if we where friends id pick on you cause i care.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I never criticized your use of the word stupid, did I? Poisoning your body is absolutely foolish. Yes, stupid even! But you damn sure have the right to do it! On that we agree.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

No i used it earlier in the thread and i thought it wasent the right word to use in my case.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
When the idiot mayor can get to work on time then he can try to make big boy decision, all he's doing is trying to be something he will never be.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The physical exercise and stress has a lot to do with it is not just large sugary drinks.A lot of foods digest straight to sugars potato rice most starchy foods.

Ban all you can eat pasta nights nobody should eat more than 12oz of pasta. Science has proven too much pasta makes you put on weight.

Pin headed pea brain politicians drive me crazy.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Lostinthedarkness

Great idea lets ban food.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Just keep him away from our Beer!

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Well New Yorkers keep voting for these ultra liberal ban happy idiots.

They deserve them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join