It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who have gotten Akashic Record readings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hello, Godbless.

A friend of mine is going to be doing a reading on me next week. She instructed me to come up with 15-20 questions to ask. I figured that I would want to spend some time thinking of quality questions. In the mean time, I'll ask: what types of questions do you think would be the most beneficial for you, in the grand scheme of this experience we are sharing?

Thanks,

Love and Light

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Do you mean you get to ask anything at all that may be entombed into the Akashic record....or just personal type questions.....

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GreeneLight

You should have one main question in your mind, but also allow room for whatever information is meant to come to you.

You cannot access information for other people without their express permissions and even then it may be held from your view if you do not need to know.

I personally think it better to go to the Akasha yourself and find your own answers there, rather than hope the person viewing for you is clear and honest enough to give what they get without adding their own perceptions to it.

Here is a link to info on how to get to the Akasha for yourself.
Akasha

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Here are a few questions that I, personally, would ask. However, I would suggest that everyone give the link a read, because many questions may be gleaned from it.

From the link below - on the journey, just before reaching the Akashic Records realm:

There is more and more light, the colors become very beautiful, and there is the sound of wonderful music.

Is there any music on Earth that can be named or comes close that may compare to the sound of this wonderful music?

Is there a telltale sign when one knows that one's spirituality/consciousness upon this Earth has reached it's full potential?

www.edgarcayce.org...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Im not trying to be rude here, but you guys actually believe in the factual nature of these beliefs? Its just sort of dazzling to me that people actually choose to believe things like this when there is literally zero intelligible proof for its veracity or truthfulness and countless proofs against it, along with basic deduction.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: immoralist
Im not trying to be rude here, but you guys actually believe in the factual nature of these beliefs? Its just sort of dazzling to me that people actually choose to believe things like this when there is literally zero intelligible proof for its veracity or truthfulness and countless proofs against it, along with basic deduction.

I can attest to the validity of the Records, everyone has the ability to reach them via their own intermediary but I should point out the information there is visual/holographic in nature and your guide can get frustrated with your level of comprehension and kick you out like what happened to myself. Never to return sadly.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Hello friend.

Ask questions that are most important to you. The "Akashic Records" are accessible to everyone, just so long as one is inclined to see them.

Perhaps ask her what you can do to look deeper into yourself?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Do you mean you get to ask anything at all that may be entombed into the Akashic record....or just personal type questions.....

No no, just personal questions.

originally posted by: Oldie48

Here is a link to info on how to get to the Akasha for yourself.
Akasha

Thank you, much! I appreciate your comment and the link, will check it out!

You are most correct. It comes down to whether or not you want to choose to believe it as being true for yourself.

originally posted by: b3l13v3

Hello friend.

Ask questions that are most important to you. The "Akashic Records" are accessible to everyone, just so long as one is inclined to see them.

Perhaps ask her what you can do to look deeper into yourself?

Thank you
I tend to only think in a big picture fashion, thus missing details!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

A wise man once said "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough".

The big picture is exactly why we are here. Why are we here?

Choose your questions wisely my friend. This parallel is coming to an end sooner than we expect, those who are supposed to be awake are and soon comes the time of action.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: b3l13v3

A wise man once said "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough".

The big picture is exactly why we are here. Why are we here?

Choose your questions wisely my friend. This parallel is coming to an end sooner than we expect, those who are supposed to be awake are and soon comes the time of action.

Much appreciated, brother! Love and Light, with you

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

It's okay immoralist, some "choose to believe" as you say, some know from experience. There are many things beyond our scientific observations we have yet to discover. To think otherwise is to be conceited. Some people are born to knowing them, some learn to know them, some cannot unlearn their indoctrinations in order to experience them. It's okay.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
If it were me, I'd ask about past lives. Ive heard you can come to understand your life and journey this time around much more clearly.

You should let us know what happens afterward, if you dont mind? I'm very curious to hear what you find out!

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: casijones
If it were me, I'd ask about past lives. Ive heard you can come to understand your life and journey this time around much more clearly.

You should let us know what happens afterward, if you dont mind? I'm very curious to hear what you find out!

Since you requested, I will oblige. I will give an update when I get it done!

top topics

join