It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

18 People That Picked The Wrong Shirt To Get Arrested In

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I just had to post this Hysterical!

viralsurvival.com...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

I think I'd excuse myself at some point and flush the shirt down a toilet in shreds before I'd stand for the booking photo in one of those. Wow... Talk about a moment captured for all time in their lives.

I'll bet it got even better for those who live in a place like I do, where they post mugshots on a regular basis of everyone arrested and booked into the county jail. OH..would that take forever to live down.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Which is more hysterical, you looking at those pictures and not even a single thought of doubt runs into your peanut brain ... or the guys wearing those shirts.

hmmm ... that's a hard one.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

Which is more hysterical, you looking at those pictures and not even a single thought of doubt runs into your peanut brain ... or the guys wearing those shirts.

Me peanut brain dude you don't know me , my brother is a state trooper and the stories he tells me. As for me I was a active firefighter for 35 years....and at 9/11 and Sandy Hook. What have you done with your Life!

edit on 4-5-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

mugshots are always funny to look at,thanks for posting this!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

lol yeah those are some awkward tshirts for mugshots. Makes me think a neutral slogan-less one should be provided to avoid any kind of self-incrimination, lol. Innocent until proven guilty and all that though the old man with the crazy eyes and the tshirt with "I am the law" is just freaking classic.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

My uncle is a police officer too and he always have some stories about dumb criminals,lol

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: skylamarie97
One of the best stories I have...15 years ago when Trumbull(my town) opened there new state of the art Police Station. One week after it was opened the cops picked up a deranged man. They proceeded to put him in their new expensive Padded cell...They never searched him and he lite the padded cell on fire!
Now how embarrassing that the FD was called to put out this fire with all their new state of the art tech. We were laughing our asses off.
The cops so embarest! $20,000 damage.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

At one time our FD was called to a accident seine ,Driver hit a tree... he was ok but drunk as a skunk trying to throw dozens of beer can out of the car before the cops came...yeah he was arrested for DUI...this was in the early 70"s his tea shirt read...The Fuzz Sucks!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Candy a@@!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Wow,that beats anything my uncle has done,lol

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I thought "Does it look like I care" took the prize until I got down to "I am the Law" reading it with a Sly Stallone accent.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
At least shirts come off...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

Dude, first of all don't talk to him like that. Have some self respect, or at least some dignity. Second, what the heck are you on about anyway? Doubt? About what? What would he need to have any doubt?

Look, I don't know if you're drunk or crazy, but I'm fairly sure you are stupid if you think I'm just gonna stand here while you call him a peanut brain. I'm gonna ask you just once, please don't call nighthawk1954's brain a peanut brain, ok? It's not nice. It's not called for. And he did not do anything to you. Now say you're sorry and please don't do that again. Next time I will have to report you to a mod and you will receive an official warning. But I really don't want to have to do that so let's play nice, ok?

Nighthawk1954, thank you for bringing this here, it is hilarious! I always knew Law was a crazy ass drunk old bastard staring straight into the mug shot camera like he's trying to start a fight with it. Yes, the law can seem to be a bit of a paradox at times... It IS the law, yet it breaks it's own law. Yep, that man in the picture is the perfect representation of the thing I know as "the law". Haha all jokes aside this was a pretty good collection! I'd hate to go in front of the judge like that! I would turn the shirt inside out or something

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I love the guy with the orange shirt that says "GUILTY" on it...classic!

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
A lot of those are badly photoshopped.

new topics

top topics

join