It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dreamt about aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
My dream story-some what of a nightmare

I was in this building room that looked like my grade 4+5 room. I was a human at this time witnessing a male human trying to experiment on this alien. Then the alien got up. -scene ended- The alien was in a glass close in the same room and opened the door switch i scared us. The other person left so i was the only one in the room. Suddenly a female alien appears (seemed friendly) but got attacked by the male alien (as in raped). I felt scared and angry at the same time. I was afraid of the male alien but also angry at him for raping the female. -scene ended- I was in a hall way walking back to the room to find both aliens were gone. The ceiling was ripped apart and looked like where they went.-scene ended- i walk back to the room (same before) but this time i find these people in wheel chairs and some standing looking at me (and this other dude). These people were spawn of the two aliens (weird but somehow we know they were). The guy was saying they reproduce rapidly. Then the people chased after us to try to impregnate us. We ran into this place that had this big object thing in the middle. I got trapped. -scene ended-. I appeared running out the door with bunch of people then my eye were different (like the aliens). Then the alien humans started running out causing the male human (the first male human i talked about) sacrificed himself for me to get away. I ran back into the building and then somehow i turned into the alien but i was the queen of them.

Does anyone know what my dreams mean or predictions?

By the looks of it. It looks like my dream means that someone might get raped in my life and i would feel angry and scared but also a boss of that person? o.o I don't know...

-sorry for any grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes-
edit on 4-5-2014 by CaptainHook because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2014 by CaptainHook because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
A little Xenophobia in the dream there for ya bud?

You and your friend should be ok. Not all aliens are bad aliens.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This is my opinion, from my own understanding and research. When you dream of aliens its because they're involved. They don't have sex with you or each other, its against their biology for some, protocol for other, but there are exceptions, but they do generate a variety of optimum (for them) hormones and emotions in you, who is usually on a medical table at the time, or in your bed, ,where they're accessing you, some of them are charged hormonally while they take samples, like sperm and eggs, and other types of ETs generate fear and confusion and somehow access hormones, biochemicals related to adrenalin. They're negative ones. The way they induce the bio chemicals in you is via reality manipulation ie like in an induced lucid dream state.
edit on 4-5-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Aliens don't exist.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHook

Does anyone know what my dreams mean or predictions? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Prediction?

Usually a time frame is involved for it to be called a prediction.

Your dream, sounds like you have a past guilt you might want to confess to someone.

Dreams can be confusing, what they mean to an individual many times can only be discovered by that individual due to what they know about themselves other times a dream will make sense if you experience a similar set of events in reality and have a deja vu so in that way your dream can a premonition but you will only know if something similar does in fact happen, but your dream was not a prediction unless you try and decipher your dream a little deeper and see if ant time frame or dates are remembered then it could be classed as a prediction.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hmmm... What did the aliens look like? Just human except with different eyes? What kind of eyes?

So the alien that was being experimented on at first, that was a male alien? And that same male alien later was the same who raped the female alien who entered the room?

When the alien was being experimented on, what kind of experiment was going on? Did the alien seem to be awake, or unconscious at this time? Or dead?

Also, I wonder where these alien humans come from? If one alien rapes another alien, then their spawn would be alien also, not half human half alien... So maybe there was something else going on that you were not shown or maybe I misunderstood this.

I'm just trying to get a clearer picture in my mind. Sounds like a pretty crazy and scary dream! I don't know if it's a prophetic dream though. But who knows?

I wonder what kind of dreams people had 100s or 1000s of years ago and if aliens were in them.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Alien were tall, thin, white, yellow eye. You could see ribs and pelvic bones (that's how thin).

Unconscious male and same male that raped the female.

I don't know..it's just is. *shrug*

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Kind if sexist, too. Why does the male have to rape the female?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace
Dude..it's just a dream. I'm sure there are plenty people out there who dreamt about women raping men and such.

-thinking you're trolling meh-

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I wish I had that level of dream recollection.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Testing.

my request timed out. ie after typing it up I pressed post and got that message.
edit on 5-5-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
@CaptainHook:

You are fully entitled to not believe in aliens. But for us who have experienced them, not jsut sightings of the craft, and also governments spending millions chasing the crafts with black chopper and surveillancing us with scout planes, exotic planes, TR3B's, ie black triangles, strange black communication trailers outside our property day and night, and phone taps. for years, all I can say is you're wrong, we know, and TPTB know.

top topics

join