It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knocked to the Floor by Shadowy Wraith

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hi, this video has also been on a few mainstream sites, I searched to see if someone had posted it here but found nothing though that doesn't mean it's not been posted.

Anyhow, watch the vid. I'm sceptical personally speaking, I'm one of those who'd love a personal experience with ghosts as it would prove life after death exists to me, until that time though I just have to remain open minded about this subject, to sit on the fence, man I hate that fence, I sit on it for a few fascinating subjects.

edit on 4-5-2014 by 0rbital because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 0rbital

Thanks. I'd seen it mentioned but I didn't watch it till now.

You wouldn't love it if you'd had it messing with your life. When you experience a stench, (associated with a complex haunting), that just stays in a globe a meter across in spite of all windows open and a free draught blowing through, well.... let's just say it's a little disturbing. Especially when you have the complex emotions of several children to manage.

Yeah. Life after death exists, often when the life was misspent and the spirit is stuck trying desperately to put things right before moving on. Anyway, moving on......

Good luck with the splinters.
edit on 4 5 2014 by Kester because: capitol

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I remember seeing this vid before. I don't know if it was here or elsewhere. I'm curious if someone can debunk this.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Looks like some low budget SFX to me. God people are retarded these days.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
There's an abundance of nasty entities out there. Typically, their intentions revolve around oppressing people and
"attaching" themselves like parasites. If you just get knocked on your keester and dragged a few feet, you're getting off easy.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
As much as I would like to believe it , I simply can't . . I have been hardened by so many HOAX videos ..it sucks really .
I know one day a real video might come along and I am sure I'll be in doubt....
I'll wait for an expert to bring my cup of doubt on this video...

Thanks for posting OP

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

if its real my first impression is the shadow man in question could be a guardian and prevented the guy from doing harm to someone, who is the guy? he looks kinda stalker/rapist/burglar in that hoodie. ive seen some guardians and they are big and scary looking, they all arnt the cute cherub or sexy angles with feathery wings like most think they are. they dont send in the characters from touched like an angel they send in Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis characters

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This is what SemperFortis was talking about the other night...

People can post anything however unlikely it is, and others will immediately take it as true w out thinking twice......

This is obviously some CGI added in and some effects.....this looks to me like a school project of some sort, they did a decent job...

But you can see the shadow is added in........

Dont you guys think if this was genuine it would be ALL OVER the news?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
When I first saw it I thought of a hoax. Someone pulling the guy along the corridor, then editing him out and making him a blur.
I really don't know though. I want to believe, but these days It's hard.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Well i noticed our ghost casts a shadow on the wall as he walks down it. Im thinking ghosts arent supposed to cast shadows.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Here are some people getting pulled around by ropes that are then edited out.
Easily done and then the shadow added later.

On the other hand, the shadow folk are real. In between worlds they can do something physical then scoot.

Just to add a more outrageous aspect, I've heard of an astral traveller chasing the shadow folk back to their lair and finding a a room full of bored military blokes sitting around on their computers. As soon as the military blokes become aware a witness has arrived the connection is lost. What that's about I have no idea.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I've seen this video before.
If ghosts/entities could do this, people would be flung all over the place quite often.
It screams hoax to me.

But that is just an opinion.

new topics

top topics

join