It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One month vaper-versiary! What mod should I treat myself to for an upgrade?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
So,

I am one month on without analogs and couldn't feel better! Thinking of treating myself to an upgrade soon and have done a bit of research on mods. I'm leaning towards the MVP 2.0 right now because I'm on a somewhat tight budget and like the idea of being able to attach almost any clearo to it.

Does anyone have suggestions for someone who doesn't really want to get into building and wrapping their own coils and such?

Happy Vaping and thanks for your suggestions in advance...

Kind regards,
Frank

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Frank_Rizzo

How 'bout some Nicorette chewing gum or perhaps a patch

edit on 3-5-2014 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Congrats!

I'm one week today an my brother is 3 months...so no one can say it can't work right?

No idea as to what type mine is..it just works.

Peace

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I recommend the itaste svd + the klanger protank 3.0 dual coil (set it at 5.0volts). I use that and it yields a tremendous amount of vapor. Spare coils are 2$, change them every 14 days if you vape heavily

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frank_Rizzo
So,

I am one month on without analogs and couldn't feel better! Thinking of treating myself to an upgrade soon and have done a bit of research on mods. I'm leaning towards the MVP 2.0 right now because I'm on a somewhat tight budget and like the idea of being able to attach almost any clearo to it.

Does anyone have suggestions for someone who doesn't really want to get into building and wrapping their own coils and such?

Happy Vaping and thanks for your suggestions in advance...

Kind regards,
Frank

Holy vapor speak...I know not what you say yet, I understand.

I'm a newbie vapor chick...1.5 months in (give or take a few days)

Please enlighten me.

All I know is...I haven't smoked a cancer stick for over a month and I love it...

If you guys have formed some sort of vapor secret society...I want in!

Initiate me...teach me the lingo...show me thy way!

I will be loyal and will not reveal the secrets of your ways. lol

On a more serious note...I really am interested. As long as it keeps me from smoking again, I would love any info you are willing to offer.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

Congrats!

I'm one week today an my brother is 3 months...so no one can say it can't work right?

Peace

If I recall correctly, you were 90% quit from smoking about a month ago? Am I right or am I thinking of another member?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I'm really interested in this thread so, for what it's worth...I'm using an EVOD??? I'm not even sure that I'm giving the right info...I'm just reading the imprint on my vapor. The battery unit says Vaporzzz and I've reduced the nicotine dosage to 13 mgs. after starting with 24 mgs.

I really hope more people participate in this thread b/c I do not want to go back to smoking....ever again! And, I really think that using a vapor is a way to fix that.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I just got the itaste svd and love it. Running the iclear30 tank on it. Best ecig I've had so far. So much flavor and vapor.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Congratulations! By the way, I had a dream about 20 years ago that was similar to your avatar. Very strange that I would see that dream realized in your avatar.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Alright cool this thread is just what I need.

I have the 2.0 and love it.

They are cheap now $44 on one site I just looked up. If you want I will PM you the link I think T&C says I cant in the thread. I would rather err on the side of caution when unsure.

I tried several different tanks but the ones I found work best on the MVP are the ones with the inside threads.crazyvapes.com...

I personally like top feed and huge tanks. they don't swamp out on me.

I ordered tanks on e-bay once and they must have been rejects from the factory it was a waste of money. I wound up throwing most of them out.

I am still learning about tanks and would love to learn more or find even better ones. Any suggestions?

Anyway I don't think you can go wrong with the 2.0 I even used the battery backup the other day to run my phone. I thought it was hoke at first, but it came in handy.

Other thing that was great was earlier this week I had a surgery where they kept me for 23 hr stay it was great being able to vape and not have a nic fit. Of course I never showed the staff or vaped in front of them but that proves there was no after smell because they never suspected for a second.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Congratulations! I will be a year cigarette free myself in just a few days. I just bought an Innokin itaste 2.0 the other day and I love it. I have tried many tanks and have found none better than the Mini Davide. I run 1.8 coil heads at about 4.4 volts and around 10 watts. I don't have a fancy set up at all but it has kept me off analogs for near a year now and that's good enough for me.

Whatever you get.... I wish you continued success!

edit on 5/3/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Looks like Frank_Rizzo's a legend as he's not taking any questions. Ladies and gentlemen, Frank_Rizzo has left the building. Just joking. I sometimes leave my thread to go to sleep, as well.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
How long will it take you to kick the vapor stuff, patches, gum whatever completely now?????

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: jude11

Congrats!

Peace

If I recall correctly, you were 90% quit from smoking about a month ago? Am I right or am I thinking of another member?

That was me.

Got weak but still trying.

Peace
edit on 3-5-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Popping in to say hey and thanks for the tips peeps!

I really think we should keep this thread going!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Right now im on 12mg ejuice down from 18 a week ago. So maybe another couple months? a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
That's all that matters! Sometimes it takes a few times... You'll get it.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Clearo: abbreviation for clearomizer.

Carto: abbreviation for cartomizer.

Both of these are tanks that sit atop the battery unit and supply the juice.

They come in plastic or glass (pyrex).

There is no secret society.....yet.a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Congrats! 3 months smoke free here utilizing the e-cigs. I'm not into the mechanical mods or rebuildable tanks...yet...but have tried various setups...what I'm using right now is phenomonal...I sprung for the provari head, with extended tube for larger battery, easily get 2 days life...running the aspire nautilus tank, uses the replaceable wicks, the wicks are designed to last longer, up to a month, I'm on my first wick, almost a month in, and no flavor degradation, plus the tank is huge...holds 5 Ml...good luck to you. P.S. there are some great vaping groups on FB.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Tried both with no success. Hated the gum, tasted nasty too!

a reply to: grubblesnert

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join