It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need a belt for Concealed Carry? Just supported this on kickstarter.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Don't know about y'all, but I've been looking for a heavy duty CCW belt for a while now, and I just came across this on kickstarter.

It looks pretty solid, and I like that it has heavy duty structural materials and a leather outer so it doesn't look so 'tacticool'.

I was speaking with the guy who makes them, and he seems willing to customize each belt for your carry position so that you can hide your holster clips inbetween the layers of his belts for deeper concealment.

Looks like the project is up until May 10th.

Can't wait to get mine!

www.kickstarter.com...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: voiceoreason

Don't really require any more belts than the one holding your pants up. Concealed carry is just that.

Concealed. An inside the belt clip holster that places your sidearm in the small of your back inside your pants will do.

There are a plethora of these available.

Invisibly armed

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I guess I just got a nerd-boner for all those features and the fancy buckle

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

85$ a belt is a bit steep but having said that he is right about there being a market for the very thing he has proposed. Load bearing belts are nice they don't slide around or sag under heavy loads and I sure haven't seen a nice leather one that can stand up to as much abuse as the nylon duty type belts but this looks like it has promise. I don't think I'll be getting one due to the price but if he ever gets them down to around 50$ a belt I would be more than interested.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Thunderwear makes a fine product. I don't know if it would lift a half-ton barrel, but it does conceal well and access is easy.
www.thunderwear.com...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Besides the "extra belt with all the fancy bling" will show when you raise your hands over your head. Thus defeating the primary purpose of concealed carry.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Yea I was thinking about that too…then I just sat and drooled over the supertuck by crossbreed…
Super Tuck

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Still might show at inopportune moments.

To keeping it simple…

Inside the pants clip on

Getting a gun out of your pants line is not a quick draw. The advantage is won after the lapse in attention of your target after they think you aren't armed. Thats when you move from concealment.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Belly Band is another. Its like a Velcro rib brace, with place for $$$, firearm, wallet and credit cards. $24.00.

With summer coming, I go to a lot of festivals, lakes, parks, fairs etc in shorts, sweats etc. Works great.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Being an IPSC shooter this is what we have been using for a lot of years. It's basically an inner belt thats worn through the loops that is the fuzzy parts of heavy duty velcro. Then the outer Belt is heavy leather with with the opposite velco lined on the inside of the outer belt. When you have a holstered pistol and several magazines and have to run with them attached to your waist these can't be beat. Then if you want to sit down just peel it off and have a seat, better security and way more comfortable.

Speed Shooter Supply

new topics

top topics

join