It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Was No One Fired Over 9/11?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
There were people that lost their jobs at the FAA but they got them back at the TSA....at least I am pretty sure that is how it went. I will look for the source when I get to a different computer.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Why would anyone lose their jobs when everything went according to plan?

Think about it.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidAmerican

Pretty sure this was one of the guys...
FAA Chief Counsel

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Had they fired people then people would talk. So they did the next best thing they gave them promotions and a big raise.

Bang on

Muslims are more pi$$ed off than ever with the USA so has the security increased so much in the USA that they could score 400% one day and then 0% for the next 12 years.

The offical story was a joke for start to end and shows that we sheep cannot question anything unless we grow some teeth.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard Agreed.Everyone keeps their jobs everyone keeps their mouths shut.As the governor said the commission's only job was just to provide lip service and to rubber stamp the already prepared story.I think Off The Grid needs to do a another series of investigations into 9/11 this time looking at all the missed opportunities the CIA and FBI had to stop this.As for the recent revelation of the mole it's yet another dot that was intentionally disconnected.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Oh, they fired them all right. They doused them in highly combustible fuel and set fire to them

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

I'll tell you why.

Although what you see now are questions and conspiracies, at the time it went exactly according to plan.
You must be able to see lengths we've gone to to disguise preparations for the invasion of Russia and China.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

WHY?

Because all the major Federal actors were complicit in facilitating, protecting, covering up the attack and the sources of the attack.

. . . i. e. doing the jobs their globalist bosses had ordered them to do.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: aightism2
bombs in buildings ?

who planted them Larry Silverstein

Who ordered the demolitions Larry Silverstein

who got paid by the insurance company Larry Silverstein

Who owned the insurance company that paid him ... ?????

he had to be in on it because if I owned it Larry would be in jail for attempted fraud I say attempted because the collapse of all 3 building defies logic as well as physics and insurance companys are clued up on physics and logic they successfully rebut claims all the time using both forms of thinking Larrys claim was a joke like the 9/11 commission report the failiure to respond was a simple stand down order jesse is asking the wrong questions

what difference does it make?!!!

phony scandals that 9/11 thing.

it wasn't blown up, it was terrorists!

who should have been fired, anyway?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

How about the faulty steel that melted at 1800F instead of the rated 2600F? That's not the architect's fault.

A vast majority trucked out and recycled at various steel mills. Presumably it's all returning to structures to "kill again".

where did the steel go?

It's just so obvious that this was a demolition and outright treason. US democracy is illegitimate. Has been since 1962. Voting is a joke. SCOTUS is a joke. Most people don't want to know the truth.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

How about the faulty steel that melted at 1800F instead of the rated 2600F? That's not the architect's fault.

It's not that the steel was faulty, it's that there was nano-thermite cutting key structural sections of the building out before the final collapse, which was, of course, precipitated by the demolitions placed on what I can only assume was every, or almost every floor, which allowed for the buildings to appear to follow the path of most resistance, and fall nearly directly into it's own footprint, and to do so at nearly free fall speed. It's as if there was nothing there to resist the collapse of the buildings. I'm not joking when I say, I've seen far smaller, and seemingly far easier structures to demolish (quite a few actually), that were intentionally being attempted to demolish, by professionals, that did not collapse nearly as well (or didn't collapse at all) as the three buildings did on 9/11.

Here's just a sniff:

edit on 3-5-2014 by 7918465230 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Another one that might peak your interest.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join