It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need sunlight to function and how it affects me. (SAD)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Snow is good between December 23 and January 2. After that....no. I can easily fall under the spell of those big heavy christmas snowflakes. But after the holidays,it's not the same,and I feel it's burying me as much as my house.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Dull boring monotonous cloudy weather depresses me too; I just can't be bothered doing anything when it's like that outside. However, I love extremes of weather, i.e. severe storms and the like - it's the inbetween that depresses me for some reason.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I can relate. It got to the point where I moved into an apartment where all the windows face south. It's so much better in the winter now. I am also on anti depressants. For awhile I took the supplement Sam-E, but it stopped working for me as I got older. When I get off my lazy backside and exercise, I notice I feel better too. This winter has been awful and has taken a toll. I hope things get better for you.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
a reply to: abeverage

Snow is good between December 23 and January 2. After that....no. I can easily fall under the spell of those big heavy christmas snowflakes. But after the holidays,it's not the same,and I feel it's burying me as much as my house.

I will go one further I love it up until January 2 from November or so...

But yeah after awhile it is like day old fish!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join