It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians took down value of my house 80% and my pension 50%

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: TritonTaranis

It's not like the US hasn't got terrorists destroying other countries sheesh.

And has Russia killed this many people in the Ukraine?

Hows democracy fairing in Iraq btw?

OH WOW

The most blatant piece propaganda for idiots I've seen yet... Well we wouldn't want anybody else to get confused and intentionally mislead by misinformation's would we now

I hope you know that the Saudis and Qatar have openly expressed support for for the rebels who were once peaceful protesters against Assads Shiite Russian puppet minority in power, since Sunnis make up 90% of Syria and Assads Shiite government make up 90% of the government mass nation wide protests broke out and Assad refused to step down, since the fighting began Russia has been sending in arm and the Saudis and Qatar and other Sunni Muslims countries have been sending in weapons for the fellow Sunnis Muslims to fight Assads Russian backed forces

It hilarious really, it's like your completely ignorant of the fact the US along with other western countries have been trading arms with spathe Sunni Muslims in the ME especially said is and Qatar, and ignore the Russia attack helicopters and war planes Russia is using to kill off the rebels "once peaceful protesters" a d trying to blame the US when there is a mountain of evidence to suggest YOU ARE A LIAR

Iraq body count

Lol are you saying the US is directly to that death told... Not at all I'd suggest you go to wwww.iraq bodycount.org amd SEE FOR YOUR SELF who is responsible for the death toll it's all there to be read over and nowhere does it say, US bomb or US soldier... I also suggest you look I to the civil war that has taken place in Iraq which has absolutely nothing to do with coalition forces

Please take your lies and propaganda to schools for "special people" you'll have more luck convincing people

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I like your posts because they add to the post count

But I really don't read them, I skip over, if you post a single line, I sometimes do read it

but anything over 2 lines and I skip over for obvious reasons, but you are welcome to skip mine too

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Your inability to decipher critical information in your bias tirades is your down fall... There were no nation wide protests in Syria, there were about 10,000 protesters and that makes up less then 1% of the population of Syria. Are you saying that if I gathering 10,000 people in Australia I should get weapons and funding from the Chinese government to topple my government? By your logic it would be justified.

<< 1   >>

join