It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism- Blatant Hipocrisy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofSpades

Finally some rationality in a world gone insane, bravo!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyJae
I remember the Civil Rights movement well. I promise you that revenue was not the issue for the majority of us who supported equality. It was a Human Rights issue.

I don't believe he was stating revenue is why individuals fought for 'equal rights' (which aren't equal rights, just equal servitude), he was stating that's why the GOVERNMENT passed it.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Have you heard of Tariq Nasheed and the "Coon Train"? I'm going to need you to go to tariqradio.com and observe what the coon train is.

In case you don't, the Coon Train is basically this: Tariq, a guy who speaks on White Supremacy and how many black people are scared to face it. The Coon Train song is a quick remake of the Soul Train with the hook of "Coon Train is coming, Coon train is coming". It has simple lyrics that imitate black coons saying, "But what about black on black crime, where all the white women at, every white person isn't bad, and we're our own worst enemy."

It's a dig at basically SCARED black people. Black people so scared they don't have the courage to face white supremacy so they instead choose to support white supremacy by repeating what racist white people state. Things which plague the black community but are SYMPTOMS of the bigger issue of white supremacy.

It's the reason that Sterling will be fed to the wolves because he if pushed far enough just may expose systematic white supremacy. He may let the news loose that, "Hey, all of us owners talked in this manner". See that would prove that white supremacy is real.

If we prove white supremacy is real...LOL...in then invalidates all the negative stereotypes racist whites attribute to black people. And most people aren't that stupid, they know deep down that crime, and any other problem is created by economic conditions.

Don't be a coon....be brave enough to face white supremacy...stop being scared!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Do you know what a Dixiecrat is?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Jamie Fox " BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE MOST TALENTED PEOPLE ON THE PLANET" for starters... but really, you keep saying that we should expect blacks to be offended with his statement?

You do know Jamie Foxx did face a bunch of criticism over his remarks. Did you even bother to do a little fact checking? Sterling however who is white cannot make a remark like he did and not be viewed as racist the same way people viewed Jamie Foxx. In fact conservatives and the people at FOX were crying at the top of their lungs about his remarks.

edit on 30-4-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Black Mississippi Democrat Rep. Called Clarence Thomas An 'Uncle Tom'

Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS) called Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas an "Uncle Tom" and said Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) has made a racist statement about President Obama.

Thompson made the remarks during the New Nation of Islam radio program over the weekend.

Thompson, who is black, also said that Republicans only oppose Obamacare and are anti-government because President Barack Obama is black.

"I've been in Washington. I saw three presidents now. I never saw George Bush treated like this. I never saw Bill Clinton treated like this with such disrespect," Thompson said. "That Mitch McConnell would have the audacity to tell the president of the United States — not the chief executive but the commander-in-chief — that 'I don't care what you you come up with we're going to be against it.' Now if that's not a racist statement I don't know what is."

So when the NBA owner made bigoted statements to his sleezy girlfriend in a private conversation ... he got 'banned for life' and fined millions of dollars. Maybe the House of Representatives ban this fella for life and fine him for making his public bigoted (ignorant) statements??

Is there a code of conduct for the House of Representatives? Yep.
Code of Conduct

Well .. there isn't anything in there about members in the House of Representatives not being able to make fools out of themselves by spewing bigoted nonsense in public. So I guess this fella' will get a free pass. Eh?

IF he gets a "free pass"...how many others on both sides of the aisle have received one? He doesn't own his seat, he must be voted into it. If there is displeasure in his statement he will be removed.

Also, him calling Clarence a Uncle Tom doesn't implicate an entire race. Rather he is referring to ONE person. You're bright enough to know this, but choose to ignore it in a furious attempt to support Sterling as other racist are doing.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofSpades
a reply to: TKDRL

I would say that it's because everything is political, and that's why I LOVE politics.

My favorite political science professor stated: The simple definition of politics is determining who gets what, when, where, and why.

In every issue, every event, think of it in these terms. Yes, the 2 groups view it differently because each interprets the constitution differently:

Conservatives- strict, narrow interpretation...the Constitution says what it means and means what it says. Conservatives love the Constitution because we see how vital it is to our basic civil liberties

Liberals- Loose, broad interpretation...the Constitution is outdated and can stand for some "changes". It can mean what it needs to mean to be able to benefit from a cause

As a black conservtive, I clearly understand the loose interpretation that Democrats in the 1700's gave it; they believed in their "liberty" to own other individuals.

Now lets see how honest you are? What political party would the Democrats of the 1700's belong too? Would they have voted for Obama? If not, which party more likely would?

Also, you may want to research the new song, "Coon Train" also...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
Thanks for posting this thread, well-said!

We are all the same and I believe the majority of Americans feel and behave that way. The media is controlled by the elite and they will continue to push things that cause people to feel divided. I'm not falling for it anymore! The sooner we get the masses to understand that, the sooner we can turn this ship around!

Actually the media and everything else is controlled by elite white supremists. Everyone leaves that little key ingredient out.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

If Jamie Fox, Lil Wayne' Niki Minaj, and Jay Z (ONLY naming a FEW) can make these kinds of "hate lyrics", why is Mr. Sterling being villified?

How many times does it have to be explained to you before you finally understand? Sterling agreed to a piece of paper that stated he was not allowed to be a racist. He violated that paper so now people are out to get him if he was just another common person then there would be no big deal over it. These rappers who you seem to be a fan of seeing how you know their music so well did not agree to a piece of paper saying they wouldn't be racist.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DZAG Wright
Have you heard of Tariq Nasheed and the "Coon Train"? I'm going to need you to go to tariqradio.com and observe what the coon train is.

In case you don't, the Coon Train is basically this: Tariq, a guy who speaks on White Supremacy and how many black people are scared to face it. The Coon Train song is a quick remake of the Soul Train with the hook of "Coon Train is coming, Coon train is coming". It has simple lyrics that imitate black coons saying, "But what about black on black crime, where all the white women at, every white person isn't bad, and we're our own worst enemy."

It's a dig at basically SCARED black people. Black people so scared they don't have the courage to face white supremacy so they instead choose to support white supremacy by repeating what racist white people state. Things which plague the black community but are SYMPTOMS of the bigger issue of white supremacy.

It's the reason that Sterling will be fed to the wolves because he if pushed far enough just may expose systematic white supremacy. He may let the news loose that, "Hey, all of us owners talked in this manner". See that would prove that white supremacy is real.

If we prove white supremacy is real...LOL...in then invalidates all the negative stereotypes racist whites attribute to black people. And most people aren't that stupid, they know deep down that crime, and any other problem is created by economic conditions.

Don't be a coon....be brave enough to face white supremacy...stop being scared!

LOL heheheheheheh!!!

I'm so so sorry...I have to quit laughing in order to tactfully respond.

hehehehe!!1

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DZAG Wright

This sounds like the most racist malarkey I've yet to see on ATS. You called black people coons, 'nuff said. Please, read your writing internally before posting.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

controlled by elite white supremists. yesss the force is strong in this one,,,

. include investments in Coca-Cola Company, McDonald's, Ford Motor Company, Amazon.com, eBay, and Internet Capital Group. Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal.

your funny,,as well as a,,, propagandist,

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
The difference between Sterling and Jay-Z is that Sterling's fans, players, etc., did NOT like what he said and they took action. Jay-Z's fans, players, etc., don't mind what he said.

So it's okay to be racist or a bigot if racist bigoted people agree with you? Okay ... I know you must not have meant it that way, so would you like to reword what you said?

I'll explain it too you...listen and comprehend:

Sterling trashed an entire race. Just so happens he owns something which is part of an association who couldn't take the negative hit. Thus his association is dis-associating themselves from him.

Jay-z, wore a medallion of the Five Percenter Nation. A Nation which hates white people. Now, as Jay-z fans know...lol...he's not a 5%...a rather long way from it actually. Most people took what he did as almost a publicity stunt. Quite common in entertainment because the goal is to be talked about.

But lets say he means every word of the 5%...what association is he apart of which will vote him out? I guess people could go to his record company (if he's still signed to one) and demand he be dropped. Which will do..........absolutely nothing to Jay-Z. He's at a point where he can release his own albums and keep the money for himself 100%.

It isn't like the police came and arrested Sterling, he has been booted out of the Association BY the association. So again, what association is going to boot Jay-Z out. And anyone who supported Jay-z over the years knows he's not 5%.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Wonderful post, QOS

I wish you luck swimming against the tide. Don't be too smart, you might get beat up for "acting white" you know?

Democrats will invariably revile you for not needing them, and most in the black community will think there's something "wrong" with you for not following the national "race-baiting games" the way Rev Al and Jess J want you to.

How dare you stand up for a white devil! lol.

Really though, I don't think he should lose his team for what he said about some floozy girlfriend of his and who he didn't want her hanging around with. I think he should lose his team because of other stuff I've read about him being a slumlord and not renting to blacks because they were blacks. THAT is REAL harm, and deserving of having your team yanked from you, but isn't it amazing what a little money can do if you donate to the Dem party and the NAACP everytime you put your foot in your mouth? Apparently Sterling was put up for a "life-time achievement award" by the NAACP for this year? lol. Yeah, follow the money, and follow whoever buys the Clippers, if Sterling is forced to sell. That's who set up the tape.

But yeah, I'm sure all the black NBA players are just so loving in their words at home against all White people...uh huh. Maybe whitey needs to slip some girls in with tape recorders, and get some "truth" on tape about the black male love for the white man. lol.

Queen, the sheep of ALL races will follow the easily moving current of political correctness. It's best to continue to swim against the tide, and grow stronger in mind, while they go along with whatever American Idol tells them to go along with.

In the end, the zombies will probably get us all anyway, but it'll be a helluva ride until then!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Wheeewww...ok. I think I can stop laughing...as long as I don't think about the ...

"coon train"...

LOL...hehehehehe

OK.

Now, which party would the slave holding party (Democrats) of the 1700's belong too? Hmmmmmm the Democrats.

Why oh why do modern day democrats pretend that a mythical party-switch happened?

Here's the proof:

1. Democrats back then didn not have regard for person hood
Past- slaves Present- abortion

2. Democrats back then believed in larg government and massive government dependency
Past- slaves Present- Welfare state

3. Democrats back then supported their slaves with free medical/ dental/ food and shelter to receive a cotton crop
Past- slaves Present- Welfare state, to recieve a guaranteed crop of votes

4. Democrats believed that blacks were inferior and could not do anything without the help of whites.
Past- slaves Present- Welfare state, victimhood, entitlement

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
well u know sometimes, wording is everything

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

The difference between Sterling and Jay-Z is that Sterling's fans, players, etc., did NOT like what he said and they took action. Jay-Z's fans, players, etc., don't mind what he said.

So it's okay to be racist or a bigot if racist bigoted people agree with you? Okay ... I know you must not have meant it that way, so would you like to reword what you said?

When I read Benevolent Hereric's post I just shook my head...

Yes, "I liked killing all white people" and "I'm about to shoot me some 'n's today" (gangster rap) is ABSOLUTELY racist, if "Don't bring 'N''s to my games is racist.

As far as blacks being upset and offended at Sterling, but cool and OK, even dance to the beat of the 'n' word in gangster rap spells out the most insane part about the hipocrisy.

If the 'N' word is offensive, then why is it only supported by other blacks??

My title says it all....

Have you heard the term "negro bedwrench"...I urge you to go study some of the lessons of Tariq Nasheed as soon as possible!

How is a black person calling another black person....racist? Saying their going to shoot a Nword is ignorant and garbage, but not racist.

The problem with the Nword is it's something white supremacy can't control, and white supremacy LOVES control. The word has been taken and redefined by black people and kept off limits from white people. THAT is what white people (and I guess you) are angry about. They're not accustomed to anything being off-limits to them. So they are using psychology on the weak minded in an effort to make you abandon something you own and they can't have.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

SMH...

I looked at the article you sent, and before I read it, I KNEW the ridiculous argument that it was going to spout:

"The use of whether 'er' or 'ah' is at the end?"

This has always been an INSANE 'argument'. So now a word that was created to demean blacks undergoes a 'linguistic' change and VOILA- it is now appropriate?

Do you realize how silly that is??

Black people are well known for reinventing definitions for words, refer to fat and phat. Death and def, it's what we do. Bad and bad, etc.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gozer

Much thanks!!

Yes, I have been "beaten up" for being on the side of the "evil white man"...yet I continue to swim against the tide

The same slave-holding propaganda is at work: Don't criticize my slaves! Only I can do that!

Critique of slaves in the 1700's created insight for blacks and Republicans to organize and end slavery.

Can't have anyone waking up the slave population, can we? Then there would be no more slaves....

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Best posts in the thread. Including those I wrote! LOL

I really appreciate your perspective!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join