It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family in New Mexico Has Violent Encounter With UFO Occupants 2014

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
To be fair i have seen an ar15 shooting 5.56x 49 locked core bullets shoot straight through those steel road plates that was propped up at about 25 yards like butter. still not armir piercing.

a reply to: BASSPLYR

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
If some group of guys manage to cross light-years of space or dimensions, or wherever they are traveling from to visit our world, it just seems to me like bad manners to greet them with gun-fire.

It's also extremely bad manners to show up over people's houses while sleeping and shine an insanely bright light over them and not bother to try to introduce yourself nicely.

I'd lean more towards firing up the barbecue pit and offering them a cold beer. If they did turn out to be aggressive, then, yeah...they would get some lead.

"They" could offer us a hydroponic sandwich and some of the finest Romulan Ale, but they don't. Even after learning that maybe they made a boo-boo in dropping in uninvited.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Dude have you ever shot a ak type rifle ir 7.62 x39.? the bulket will travel a kilometer. not well, not enough to really do much. aks, great gun fir peppering at things 200 yards ir closer. unreliably inaccurate beyond that.

i was joking that the ak probably wouldnt hit the ufo even uf it was floating 100 feet iver their heads.

doubt the ak type gun they were firing had any ap rounds ever fired through it.

reply to: seenmoi

the qoute ap is because its 7.62mm thats classed as ap not explosive tip and incendary rounds or whatever thats a whole other ball game but any standard ak-47 not the 49 or the 74 but the the ak-47 shoot what is called a 7.62mm armor piercing as in body armour piercing :-) not like tank piercing lol

seen

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
When did this turn into a gun geek thread?

I'll play. AP small arms ammo has a tungsten carbide penetrating core, not necessarily any explosive/incendiary charge like API and APIT rounds.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: freedomSlave

Better to fight than to lay down and give up. If I was being attacked I wouldn't go quietly.

This is a very interesting case. I wanna know more

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
a reply to: freedomSlave

Better to fight than to lay down and give up. If I was being attacked I wouldn't go quietly.

This is a very interesting case. I wanna know more

What's most interesting about it is how there's nothing more to be known.

Almost as if it were a complete fabrication.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Violater1 is suppose to be getting back to us with a report.
I wonder if that will actually happen.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Good point. lets get back on topic.

What about the "tracks" left by the alien. To me it doesn't look like tracks. Just a single spot where anything could have been used to disturb the soil. Also looks like the tracks was smudged as if whatever made it rotated its "foot" a little before finally stepping away.

reply to: draknoir2

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Good point. lets get back on topic.

What about the "tracks" left by the alien. To me it doesn't look like tracks. Just a single spot where anything could have been used to disturb the soil. Also looks like the tracks was smudged as if whatever made it rotated its "foot" a little before finally stepping away.

reply to: draknoir2

Could just as easily be bigfoot tracks. I wouldn't put it past J.C. Johnson to claim just that.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Well to be honest I am having a hard time discerning
what the tracks are because there are many indentations
in the soil.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
Violater1 is suppose to be getting back to us with a report.
I wonder if that will actually happen.

Cheers
Ektar

He will probably uncover the same thing I did....nothing. I called the Gallup paper and radio stations and they had no reports. Also you don't just drive into the Navajo Rez and expect to be greeted with open arms and free information.
The Dine people are private and suspicious of strangers and who can blame them as they have been mistreated and exploited by the white man ever since they were placed on "Reservations"

Sorry, this episode smells like a Hoax!

edit on 6-5-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Good on you for trying to get information. I was hoping he might get
some news because he mentioned something about having a relationship
with the people.
Some parts of the south are like that too...they can tell a stranger right away
& you don't belong there or some will invite for drinks & dinner.

Oh well if we don't hear anything by tonight I guess he didn't go...or hoax.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Okay I just sent Violater1 a u2u in regards to him going to
collect information after his weekend assignment.
I hope he returns to report something either way.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
Okay I just sent Violater1 a u2u in regards to him going to
collect information after his weekend assignment.
I hope he returns to report something either way.

Cheers
Ektar

Ya...great news...

lol.

Look, this is a hoax. For many reasons presented. I am sorry.

MM

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
As a very responsible educated older adult human I am going to state the obvious fact:
If this event were real, and it might possibly be, then we need to revaluate our own morals as a society.
These events should be displayed in the news papers, on line news, TV news, The paid organized organizations running each country should cooperate and educate people on personal safety issues. We should all just acknowledge and accept that we are not the only intelligent persons in this universe. The secret needs to be revealed publically. Its about team work for human safety.
These persons coming in here from space are very intellectual. Intellectual enough to understand moral values. Moral values should really be a universal concept. This is the reason I was made to take sociology in college I suppose.
Moral value behavior customs such as knocking politely at the door and not terrorizing or hurting others. I would exercise these behavior concepts visiting others at their home planet. I am not even genius level intelligent and I understand this. Therefore, who ever is here creating home invasions in the dark, would be here to abduct and/ or exterminate human occupants. Put your hot pad holders next to your gun locker. Other home weapons might be ball bats, wasp spray, fire extinguishers, bleach spray, marbles, thumb tacks, dogs, a large air horn, taser, mace, a broken off wine bottle, etc. Running away seems good too. Take photos on your cell phone and post on the internet for public service announcements. These et persons are acting aggressively and have no regard for our rights to life and privacy. If someone made the whole event up they should be greatly ashamed and apologize.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Violater1 was suppose to actually visit site, had an in with the
indigenous people & etc...& was going to be there following his
weekend assignment. It is now Tuesday evening & I have not received
any further info from u2u & he has NOT responded here to the thread.

I now I say HOAX unless further info becomes available. Too bad great
story either way.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

I gave you a star on every post you made. Very good commentary by you.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
The actions of these people toward the craft should answer the question many here have as to why the aliens don't come down and make themselves known to all mankind.

The human race is still too violent to accept them. When people learn to accept their space brothers in a peaceful manner, maybe they'll pay us a visit, sitting around the campfire and exchanging universal knowledge with us.

Interesting video, OP. Thanks for posting. S&F

I see this sentiment ALL over the place. But it is, in literally every case, completely absurd. If, hypothetically, these were just curious aliens, then their actions are clown-car laughable. So they were just cruising through the galaxy, found a nice watery planet, decided to check it out. They don't conduct any scans, do no reconnaissance, no research on the locals. What DO they do? They find some random dwelling, show up in the middle of the night, shine a "brighter-than-the-sun" light into an unsuspecting dweller's abode, then they send a ground team to "meet" these complete strangers.

Then - totally inexplicably! - the dwellers consider this bizarre intrusion as a threat, and they defend themselves. So these super-advanced aliens now, even though they provoked the locals by failing to do a single logical move, respond with "Wait, what? Why did they attack us? Clearly the only intelligent thing to do is, fight back and kill them all! Revenge!" Now that sounds like human thinking to me. Unenlightened thinking.

Some people are so quick to condemn their fellow humans, but... Even considering scenarios like the one above is really quite absurd. The almost complete absence of critical thinking is truly painful to watch, when you use it to slander humanity as a whole.

ETA:
If you knew of a wild population of giants living in the jungles of Africa, would you visit them in a fashion similar to how these "ETs" greeted the locals in New Mexico? How many reasons can you come up with, for why that is a BAD idea?
edit on 5 8 2014 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Son of Will

Maybe that's the real ET cover-up: they're assholes.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
Violater's profile said that he checked on the site on the 4th. No posts since the 30th of April. My guess would be that his friends did not put much credence in his adventure for the truth and he doesn't want to come back and admit it as he should.

If I were him I would go out there and do a few interviews on my own just so the whole story is finally detailed. But then I'm good with people, never met a stranger sort of person. With his board name maybe he's not so apt in that regard….

Violater, come on, post and tell us if you need help with this. There are probably other members that will step up that live around there.

edit on 5/8/2014 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join