It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family in New Mexico Has Violent Encounter With UFO Occupants 2014

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeminiSky
It appears that violent attacks by ET are becoming more common...first that thread about the abductions and attacks in Peru..and now this?

Sounds like another new age know it all is coming around. Buddy, truths in this field do not come around only twice. It is nothing, don't fool yourself if there is anyway you can't, and don't try to be a buster.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: AstralPerceptions
Hi...I have offered a follow-up, of sorts at Follow-Up: Crypto Four Corners - Ultraterrestrial Assault / Investigation

Obtaining a statement from the uncle, at this point, seems unlikely. Let's just say that he found a 'fiscal windfall' recently. I'm sure C4C will attempt to get a statement at a later date...but it will be interesting to see if any pressure is applied by official sources to the witnesses.

I've been investigating sensitive cases for many years, ex. The Todd Sees Death Investigation ...and I have observed (first-hand) direct influence by those who don't want disclosure. I don't chide witnesses who are placed in that type of situation. It can be very frightening and intimidating.

J.C. Johnson is the founding member of the Crypto Four Corners crew that includes Steve Kulls, Tom Biscardi, and Rick Dyer, the guys behind the 2008 Georgia Bigfoot hoax.

And this is your source for "disclosure".

Kulls, Biscardi and Dyer were never a part of Crypto Four Corners. JC knows Biscardi...but JC also know hundreds of other people. The Georgia Bigfoot Hoax was Biscardi, Dyer and Whitten. A lot of people unknowingly pulled into the hoax.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

What Bradford said was the man "looked like" the universal soldier based on his dress and being loaded down with firearms. The term was used as a "descriptive". SHEESH!!!

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Kulls, Biscardi and Dyer were never a part of Crypto Four Corners.

I stand corrected. Associates.

Left to right are; JC Johnson, Brian Mazzola, Steve Kulls, TJ Biscardi, David Ortiz, Jim Snell, and Leonard Dan (2007).

JC knows Biscardi...but JC also know hundreds of other people. The Georgia Bigfoot Hoax was Biscardi, Dyer and Whitten. A lot of people unknowingly pulled into the hoax.

Hundreds of other people didn't appear in his Bigfoot hoax video.

edit on 2-5-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: draknoir2

What Bradford said was the man "looked like" the universal soldier based on his dress and being loaded down with firearms. The term was used as a "descriptive". SHEESH!!!

Yeah, I know. I read the tall tale.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: freedomSlave
I think it is, unless there is evidence of harm approaching, I don't see why he shot at it unless he was just scared.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: masterm16

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
REMINDER!!!!!

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

ATTENTION~~~~

Oneupmanship and bickering needs to be left at the door.....You are responsible for your own posts.

Stay on topic.....please know further such posts will be continue to be removed.....posting bans for those who ignore this message!!!!
Also, We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You really need to just IP ban some of these people who don't listen to you. I've been on this site for a very long time and I hate all this BS. I usually just lurk. It took me forever to create an account. Some of this banter really makes me not want to come here when I have to read 10 plus pages from people trying to Debunk everything under the sun instead of reading about things and having an open mind. The reason people come here is to think "What If?" Not to read some of these people try to debunk things that really have nothing to do with the main OP. Anyone can sit there and pick apart anyone's post to try to make them feel good. I'm sure I have 10 plus spelling errors but it is what it is.

As for the topic. Great Post OP. Thank you for bringing it to light. I for one am not sure if it is legit or not but I agree. You can't judge people by how they look or if they aren't making eye contact. This is just plain silly and closed minded. The notion of this is just trying to derail the OP which they did for about 10 pages. I usually don't make a whole bunch of eye contact when I'm talking to people. It's a great case and I hope more people come forward to talk about what they saw so we can find out more. I would also like to hear from the Uncle. Keep posting stuff. Don't reply to some of these people. There are people who are on this site like me who love to read and make our own conclusions from the data who have been around a very long time. We appreciate what you do. Keep on Trucking my friend.

The point of this place motto is to deny ignorance. That means criticaly debating things.

What we got is a wild story with lots of evidence missing.

So there us a lot of room from skepitism.

As I said there is keeping a ooen mind and keeping a mind so ooen your brains full out,

If you want throw wild tales around with little or no evidence and be free to wallow in guilibility then ATS has two forums for that, the skunk works and the grey area. As for the UFO forum ITS FOR DEBATE!
edit on 2-5-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Thanks buddy... I agree this site is about keeping an open mind...I too want to hear an interview with the Uncle...wouldnt that be something? How did the ET feel...how did it smell? So many questions!!

GS

Better queations would be:

What are the badge/car numbers of the cop?
There names?
If you could not get that what was there police department?

Boreing and less fancy but far more usefull in tracking down paper work that could validate the story.

The awnsers to the queations you asked could just be faked along with the rest of the story.

Cause shock horror.....people lie

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AstralPerceptions

Close associates before and after the hoax. They were also involved with him for the DNA hoaxes with Melba Ketch as well. Anyone attempting to defend him simply invalidates any legitimate opinions they may put forward in this thread.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ishum

I swear my first thought was that there is a sci-fi film production going on out there somewhere (very common these days in NM) and a crew member described a scene from the script, or some scenes they just filmed that night to a couple locals, and it took off from there. Or something of that nature.

edit on 2-5-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well I guess the OP of this thread is no longer with AST.

So now I gotta wait for this investigation to present "legitimate evidence" without him. Shame, he seemed like a nice fellow.

SO!!!

its been 5 days!!! You telling me there is NO new evidence!? No police report, no other witnesses, no tweets or FB posts saying others heard the space war and felt the ground shake?

You telling me JC Jonson is involved with other hoaxes!!!? WELL I sure hope this one is not a hoax. I mean, 4th time is a charm...right? RIGHT!?

I've seen the movie Universal Solider...it was pretty scary. I hope these Hogan dwellers are safe.

MM

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Cause shock horror.....people lie

YAH!? Well...Ewoks live on a MOON! So...uh...what do YOU know about science and evidence!?

You can stop the Empire...but you can't stop the Universal Solider!

MM

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sean

This may or may not bear on the case . . .

a close relative who worked in or near S4 . . . asserted from what he'd been told that

There are crash retrieval teams ready to go to any spot on the globe

"instanteously."

. . . and that they are capable of completely sanitizing the area concerned as well as retrieving all . . . components and organisms of the crash--amazingly quickly, IIRC.

I have no reason to doubt my relative. Certainly such a capacity would be most plausible . . . given even half the givens purportedly going on for the last 6 decades.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Yuo should watch their Bigfoot tape where they film a rock for 6 minutes.

www.youtube.com...

(Starts around 20 min) they never use the zoom on the digital camera, but you can hear them say they see a head through binoculars...it's such a sham it isn't even funny. He even has a comment:

JC Johnson1 year ago in reply to Sasquatch Alleged

If I had really clear footage, I would not share it on You Tube.

The dude is a sham and a liar.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

"Not me but someone I know": Typical?

"Worked in or near": Which is it??? If you remember the rest of the story how come you can't remember that key part?

"Plausible": I would say as plausible as your story.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
so Gemini Sky has been banned he skyped me saying so
he doesn't know why?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

In my observations and experience . . . at some point

compulsive, chronic terminal skepticism produces at best empty sawdust.

I'm an old man. My memory is not as sharp about as many details as it once was.

I believe it was S4. But I hesitate to say things emphatically unless I'm virtually 100% certain. At my age, I'm not 100% certain about a lot of historical things.

That was 40 years ago. I haven't discussed that detail with him in recent years.

But go ahead and judge me derisively. The harvest of sowing that will be interesting, if not educational, for you.

I have, over the many decades of reading in the topic, come across others who have asserted similar things about CRASH RECOVERY TEAMS always on the ready.

However, in my experience, those who are poorly read and/or who are supremely convinced of their own omniscience WILL NOT learn from ANY amount of evidence.

So, enjoy your cosmology while you can. It certainly is due for some big changes on the not very distant horizon.

I don't know if this case from the Dineh Rez is 100% authentic; 80% authentic; 50% authentic; 20% authentic or 0% authentic and accurate. Neither do you.

I do know that elements of it are consistent with a pile of similar narratives by authentic witnesses who had no personal axe to grind.

So, for that reason, I'm happy to put it on a shelf as an interesting narrative and wait and see what all is confirmed, or not, whenever.

Folks who refuse to even consider narratives from relatives and friends who worked in interesting hyper secret jobs . . . are foolishly cutting themselves off from a rich treasure trove of evidence.

Sure it's hard to discern what's disinformation or total recreational fabrication in many cases.

Yet, there's also abundant evidence that NOT ALL of it is off the wall wrong and inaccurate. That just doesn't fit the simplest Ocham's razor criteria. In many cases, the exotic description of events IS the MOST simple explanation.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilverStarGazer
a reply to: freedomSlave

Perhaps this is why so many Hollywood movies portray aliens as hostile to foster fear so if/when people are facing the situation they are programmed to become violent... Idk... Just a thought I had...

Yes aliens are demonized in the media on a regular basis...But I have to say, even if I never watched a movie, and a Grey knocked on my front door I would knock his ass out immediately.

GS

lol... now who is being hostile? Too funny.

I would expect a hostile encounter away, why else would they come all this way? Just to say hello then leave? No it would have to be to see what they could use or take. What would this planet have to offer? Hopefully it wouldn't be a 2 legged food source. Might be time to go on a diet and not look so appealing.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
6 days...no new evidence.

Weird, anyone interested in investigating this would have an easy time finding and displaying at least SOME evidence by now.

Populated area, tons of bullets fired from multiple humans, alien weapons used, aliens running around, shaking ground in a populated area, police on there scene, loud space war in sky, many witnesses...

How is it a week later alls we STILL see are two people looking like they are making up a story, a small mark in the dirt, and JC Jonson (Bigfoot Hoaxer) eating it up and putting it on youtube.

Man...seems odd to me.

MM

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

thats why i think ATS should have a "Evidence" Forum in which real investigators cold gather only...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join