It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston police help student with promposal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Way to funny!

DUXBURY, MA. Duxbury High School is holding a contest for students who can give the most creative proposal to prom, and one senior decided to get the police involved.

He popped the question to a friend that he’s currently not dating.. On 7p.m. last Wednesday, police pulled over a girl, and she had no idea why.

www.myfoxny.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Hey, it was a cool idea.
Well, at least they didn't search the car, plant evidence beat and kill her. You never know with 'peace' officers.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Hey, it was a cool idea.
Well, at least they didn't search the car, plant evidence beat and kill her. You never know with 'peace' officers.

Its all a clever honey pot for prom night, On the night, BOOM statutory rape charges...

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

all i can say is I'm glad it went well, just imagine the 100's of different ways this coulda ended in the headlines for the wrong reasons lol. "OMG SHES GOT HER CHIHUAHUA WITH HER, *Pulls gun* BOOM BOOM BOOM, its cool I'm safe now!"

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: benrl

originally posted by: butcherguy

Hey, it was a cool idea.

Its all a clever honey pot for prom night, On the night, BOOM statutory rape charges...

Well aren't you a delight!!!!

♪♪ Always look on the briiiight siiiide of life ♪♪ do do ♪♪ do do ♪♪ do do ♪♪

top topics

join