It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Sleep Disturbance Last Night?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Last night I had a rough time trying to sleep, waking a lot and having few almost panic attacks in between some disturbing dreams and I really have not felt 'right' all day. As this happens on occasion I reall did not think anything of it, but then I get to my college classes for the day and hear a lot of other people discussing how tired they are from their constantly interrupted sleep last night. One guy in particular shared the same panicked awakenings throughout the night. Eventually I heard it so much I started bringing it up with random people and they too were troubled last night, it seems as if a vast majority of my school had the same experience. It is a travel only school, there are no dorms, so everyone is quite widely dispersed as well, not really centrally located.

As we have such little understanding of our sleep and where we 'go' I am curious if this is one of those phenomena discussed on these forums a lot. Now I may not be a total beliver in things like time-line shiftfs and areas of that nature, but this almost makes me think something on a different level happened or is about to happen.

Did anyone else experience anything like this last night or have even noticed this in a group of people? I find it all very strange and any thoughts on the matter are welcomed.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I was tossing and turning all night with odd dreams I can't seem to recall now. I just remember waking up at least a handful of times. Drinking coffee as I type this.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I never sleep that well any more, so I don't know if I was affected or not.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
My son and I both have been having bizarre, intense dreams since Friday night..nothing going on in our lives, no dietary or lifestyle changes either.

It's very realistic and kind of a wild sensation when you wake up. A disorientation...like .."Am I still dreaming or awake?" "Which reality/timeline is this?"

And I don't even buy into that kind of woo. LoL!

edit on 4/29/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CalibratedZeus

Just to throw in my testimony, I'll say that the wife, kid, and myself got very little sleep last night. I woke up about three times and ended up sleeping on the couch because they keep waking up even more.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I did awake from a short bad dream last night. I hardly ever
remember dreaming and even rarer awake from them.
Other than that I slept pretty good. In Texas

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Nothing odd here. Woke up a little sweaty and uncomfortable at some point but no vivid dreams or something like that.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Complete opposite for me last night. Everything was very bliss full and harmonious. My bed is so nice and comfortable. Kinda feel like taking a nap now.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I seem to recall one dream from a few days ago. I was at a shopping center when it was taken over by what looked like military guys but that was not the case. They had guns and had killed a lot of us. The remaining were naked and given two choices. If you didn't choose or they felt you chose wrong, they killed you. Somehow I snuck out and was rounding the corner outside and ended up running right into the guy running the group of gunmen. He caught me as I turned to run but as in a dream everything felt slow when trying to run. He caught me with one arm around my throat while the other was around my abdomen. I started crying as I knew what would happen. He told me there was no need to cry that I have two choices to make. He never told me what the choices were. Somehow something woke me up but I felt very shaken upon waking and it felt quite real as when I woke up I could still feel the remnants of pressure on my throat where he was holding me. Very bizarre and vivid dream.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Weird - I have intense vivid dreams literally every single night, but it doesn't affect my sleep and I usually wake up well-rested. My wife and I were just talking this morning about how we were both tossing and turning all night; weird dreams, waking up startled, etc. We both feel like we barely slept.

I believe it was a new moon last night, but I could be wrong. I know it's theorized that the lunar phases affect our sleep cycle, among other things.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I woke up at 4 this morning and I couldn't get back to sleep until 5:30 this morning.

Before I woke up I had a dream that I was running around in a building in Area 51 trying to hide from the Military Police.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
No bad dreams, but yes to the tossing an turning and noticed my tempers been on a short fuse for no reason for about a day and a half, starting about 4PMish yesterday. Anyone else?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It's the weather.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Same here. The hubby is a light sleeper anyway but he's been waking up, tossing/turning more than usual. I go into a "coma" every night, slept through a tornado as a kid.

I love our heated waterbed so it's not that. It's been all week for me. Around 4 am I find myself awake for no good reason. We live in the middle of nowhere, no lights/traffic noises. I don't usually remember my dreams but I've had some strange ones this week.

I have to get up, no way can I lay there awake. It's really odd for me. I sleep so sound typically I only need about 6 hrs. but this week I feel like a zombie. Spring fever maybe?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'm seeing a theme here: Military and choice.

I just woke up from a very weird dream. I was running around doing some kind of project with a group of men who were paramilitary types. I was under some kind of disguise or cover. When riding in a car with about 5 of them, I realized they were on to me, and some time later they announced who they were and that I was going to have to make a choice between going to prison for 5 years or being dropped in no man's land in Rwanda! Confinement is not my thing, so I picked Rwanda. I felt like I would at least have some options and freedom. When I expressed this they sent over 3 Rwandan women and one whispered in my ear something unpleasant. Her breath was like pepper and actually burned my ear. I was feeling a bit desperate at this point and decided to wake up.

If anyone else is having dreams about the military and being given choices, do tell!!!

edit on 29-4-2014 by antoinemarionette because: typo

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Reading through all the posts, I'm going with too much time spent on ats. I for one slept like a log.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shakawkaw
Reading through all the posts, I'm going with too much time spent on ats. I for one slept like a log.

crossed my mind
voices.yahoo.com...
edit on 113030p://bTuesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette
Haven't had any dreams about military/choices. Not any that I remember.

I had one about a crazy gray haired lady with plague-like splotches all over her face. She outstretched both her arms like Jesus, pretty creepy. In another I hit a window with a big rock and the glass went all Matrixie. The rock bounced off/left a big dent. I looked real close at it thinking this isn't right.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CalibratedZeus

I dont remember my dreams from last night but I tossed and turned and woke up numerous times. No panic attacks that I can recall. I've chatted with several other people today that experienced strange dreams and numerous awakenings last night though.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I saw your post and was thinking to myself . . . 'really!' I too had issues with sleep last night. One time in particular, 3am sharp . . . I awoke in a panic thinking someone was whispering to me. I looked around the room and saw nothing, heard nothing besides a couple creaks. I thought I must have been dreaming and then went back to sleep.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join