It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot forgets to turn off Chemtrails when landing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
What is going on here?

worldtruth.tv...

I was almost about to consider chemtrails a bogus conspiracy but now I'm not so sure.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Whatever this is, it sure looks pretty spooky.

I'm sure there's some sort of erm logical explanation for this (probably having to do with the sirens or the weather conditions) and someone will be along shortly to very loudly state this is emphatic scientific-sounding terms

But I happen know this is happening because I've watched them fly their patterns back and forth and up and down for years, so I won't pay them any mind.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Whoa that was amazing, especially the actual trail left in the sky after the landing.

I downloaded the video before it has a chance to "evaporate."

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I thought the original thread was tossed in the hoax box???

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I would guess (and the sirens in the background lend credence) that the plane suffered an emergency and was dumping fuel from the wing tanks.

Someone with more experience will be along soon, I am sure.
edit on 4/28/2014 by Montana because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

link   
Wonder where this was. And what the markings on the tail are. It almost looks like a devil's tail.

link   

originally posted by: olaru12
What is going on here?

Why are you posting a thread when there is already one with the same title? That one is in the hoax bin, where this one also belongs!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
This is not new if you lookin into the subject deeper alot of people have admited to spraying silver iodine and other chems in the atmosphere this is just another example imo deniers just dont do there research very well or are trying to mislead people in general.

link   
a reply to: Montana

Aerodynamic contrails caused by the weather. They don't dump fuel that choose to the ground, and there is no evidence of emergency vehicles lined up near the runway as they would be in an emergency landing.

top topics

join