It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious black car appears out of thin air

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This video got me baffled and don't really know what I see is real or just someone fooling around?
But from the reaction of this woman who apparently looks scared by the scream of her voice. But it seems that this black car appeared out of nowhere like it came from another Dimension ?

I can't find any flaws in the movie scene like a glitch or something else . Also the headlights from the opposing car are seen on the mysterious car?

I've heard of different stories lately that dimensions seems to cross ours. But we also have cloaking material and it also could be that this car used this cloaking device to follow some other car?

Any ideas what this could be?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Any ideas why a car following the lead car would have been taking a movie of it and be in the ideal position to 'capture' this mysterious encounter?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
One clue to that the car is actually there and doesn't materialize out of thin air is the car on the right that clearly breaks as it see "the invisible car", so the camera angle and speed is just right for the car to be hidden behind the car on the left who doesn't see the car before it's to late and a minor accident happens.

edit on 28-4-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
if this was recent perhaps there is a recording of it on another angle through city camers? since a collision has occured ?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I believe its a country were pretty much everyone has a dash cam in their car.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I call Bullocks on this video.
I have seen to many effects for video editing in the past 20 years, that doing something like this would not be to hard to pull off with CGI or other editing effects/skills.

People will go to great lengths to hoax, think they don't? Take a look into the hoax threads. We have a whole section for videos like these.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yeah what ever Harry Potter. What ever.a reply to: 0bserver1

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Because I don't believe in vehicles appearing out of thin air (aka: ghost cars), I have to say this is fake, or a freakish (yet totally natural) camera trick.

The youtube posters other videos (he may not have been the one who created the video, I know) are primarily UFO and mythical monster related.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I don't see that theyactually collide. Looks like a near miss to me. a reply to: Mianeye

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The car is in the forward-right blind spot driving between lanes and turning at near the same rate as the car taking the video. No mystery - just camera angles and relative motion

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Because it is mostly likely a Russian dash cam.
Insurance companies in Russia (and some parts around the world), are now requiring dash cams be installed for verification of accidents.

This is not a hoax or setup shot... It is just purely a car running a red light (like so many in Russia do, seriously, YT it), and the car was out of LOS due to the front and second car.
Just got really lucky on the angle of the shot.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
the car doesn't appear out of thin air and was already explained wasn't it? Some people just don't have good sense of observation, like the people passing this lame video around.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
I don't see that theyactually collide. Looks like a near miss to me. a reply to: Mianeye

Debris falls from the black car at 00:33, but kind of irrelevant to topic

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SovereignV1
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Welcome to ATS SovereignV1. Thank you for pointing out that this has already been covered.

People need to check that out before clicking on new thread…

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Slow it down if you can. There is a space behind the lead car where this
mystery car can hide from view from the camera's perspective. It's no
mystery, just the perfect angle at the perfect moment to create
the perfect illusion...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Don't you mean a near hit? a reply to: AutumnWitch657

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: rival

Something like a David copper field effect that could be it? But I don't know it looks really weird

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
just noticed in the first few seconds in the background while the camera car is waiting at the intersection, a car is approaching in the far opposite lane at a rapid speed. now if we had of seen cars in fronts angle we would see this car clear as day..

The car never came from no where it entered the intersection blinded out by cars in front.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Kinda like this person disappearing into thin air

I mean seriously wtf?

top topics

join