It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milabs, Super Soldiers and Love Bites!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Researching Milabs and Super Soldiers I came across info on the "Reptillian Love Bite". Basically they match peoples biorhythms etc and have them experience things subconsciously together or under hypnosis which bonds the two people in question so they think the feelings they have are "real". Usually the relationships are abusive or unrequited. I feel this is important to share.... although I cant remember which of the long super soldier vids speaks about this..i did find the below video.

youtu.be...

I've watched my mother go thru this with someone for over 20 years. She is definitely under mind control and possibly a clone or a Reptillian Imposter. Years ago I also had this happen to me. I met a famous singer and had LOTS of weird things happened re him. I even heard his voice in my head one nite. He told me to go a club at a certain time that night. I went and he arrived exactly on time. We both seemed a little weirded out so Im not sure what was goin on on his end. I COULDNT FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS GOIN ON BECAUSE IT SEEMED LIKE I WAS BEING TOLD BY THE UNIVERSE (oops caps sorry) that we had a special connection yet I was not sexually attracted to him so I knew something wasn't right. Now I know they were trying to get me to fall madly in love so I could be a victim of unrequited love. Luckily I have always been somewhat awake so their efforts failed. This is not the only time and I wonder if any of the folks from my past were real.. also will be very vigilant in the future. I kinda stopped dating because it seemed like all my mates were being possessed.
Knowledge is POWER!
edit on 28-4-2014 by OccupySFV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
In all seriousness, and not mocking at all.

Hearing voices is a sign of schizophrenia, I would urge perhaps pursuing that avenue medically.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

She is definitely under mind control and possibly a clone or a Reptillian Imposter. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So if she is a clone or a reptillian imposter and you came out of here then what does that make you?

new topics

join