It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No free speech zone here....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I was driving down a relatively major road when I passed a house with this sign in the front yard:

Of course I had to turn around and take pics to share...as well as grab a pocket Constitution for myself and my kids

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: halfpint0701

These types of people are my heroes! I would love to do something like this but my homeowners association wouldn't allow that, now would they. Ugh!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: freakjive

I even knocked on the door to thank them for what they're doing, but sadly they weren't home.

Since I don't live on a main road, but my dad does, I'm going to start searching for copies of these and set up a sign in his yard

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: halfpint0701

These are my kind of people. Proactive in a positive way. TY for stopping to pick one up, and sharing pics with us.

Des

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: freakjive

Ok, so perhaps change the delivery method? You could fill the trunk of your car with some and park somewhere with a sign like that?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thanks for the post its good to see people doing what they can to not let the constitution be forgotten. It's what the good ol' States was founded on.

Keeping the constitution alive is what will truly keep us free ... And we have to remember why we have gun rights ... It's what makes us we or it would just be Them.

When we all stand as one our voice will be heard.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I always laugh when I hear the likes of this from an American.You can't even give out free booklets on your own door step but think that you live in 'the land of the free'?
I'm not so sure that your constitution is as alive as you think.
edit-this was aimed at freakjive,pressed reply instead of quote.
edit on 28/4/2014 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
I always laugh when I hear the likes of this from an American.You can't even give out free booklets on your own door step but think that you live in 'the land of the free'?

I'll explain my (as well as many others) situation. I live in a neighborhood that has a set of guidelines to follow and governed by a trust of sorts. The guidelines are meant to keep the neighborhood nice. IE: keep your grass mowed and lawn nice, do not keep garbage in your lawn or driveway, signs (including announcements and political support) must be a certain size. Those are the main ideas.

It's true though...what you say.

If I were smart, I'd pack up and head back to my roots in Scotland. I am an Ogilvie after all.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Are there no "Gated" communities in Scotland?

Residential areas with a Homeowners association?

Frankly I agree, I would never move to an area that was under such rules, here in the states we always here crap about the stuff the contracts tried to pull on the homeowners. (most un-enforceable in court).

I had a friend who couldn't park his truck in his driveway, when he did, they would try to tow it.

Some high level BS.

top topics

join