It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reincarnation of the Bartender from the joke of the Pick-up Guy in that old movie of Tarantino,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Brave warriors! And you virgins! Behold the mighty reincarnation of the Bartender!

I pour wine for yer glasses
If you pay-
I smile on yer silly jokes
If you smile-
I show ye where chicha flows
If you ask-
I poor double more
If you resist-
Why so you dwell to my bar?
Drink and ask-
Or take the mop on
To wash the floor-
So to speak

Assuming that my gene holds similar patterns as yours dear friends, the bar is open and the drinks are for free. Yet for all aliens, I charge a symbolic price at the entry, not from reason of getting rich, but for matter to carry on with the repairment of the damage they inflict, through mostly silly games. There is no TV in here, but the jukebox is loaded with only hits. I am known as the Bartender. Have a seat.

edit on 27-4-2014 by Egoismyname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

I popped in your first flag because you seem to be a QT fan, so what can go wrong? Welcome, and enjoy your adventures here!

edit on 27-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS Egoismyname and have a flag on me.

If you collect enough of them for posting awesome content, you won't have to look at all those annoying ads anymore.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Failte
Thats Irish for welcome.
One of my favourite QT pieces was the double episode of C.S.I., the one were one of the forensics guys ( Nick) gets kidnapped and buried alive. The kidnapper put a camera, air conditioning and left him with his gun in it. An absolute must-see for any Tarantino fan, brilliant!

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Probably the best intro I have yet to read...

Welcome, and have a flag on me

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

He directed the two episodes and co-wrote them with several others. They were the 2005 finale of the show.

I've never heard of them, and had to look this up on Wikipedia. Thanks! Wish I could watch them right now.

edit on 27-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FortAnthem

Welcome to ATS Egoismyname and have a flag on me.

If you collect enough of them for posting awesome content, you won't have to look at all those annoying ads anymore.
is that why the really annoying ads have stopped popping up recently? Brilliant!

Welcome to the fold dude, hope you enjoy it here...

new topics

top topics

join