It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are livestock for our OWNERS! They drink our sweat, our tears, our work, and blood.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The modern working man has nothing to look forward to. Our generation faces a job market with no vacancies. We face a crashing dollar...

We face the decline of the air, trees, water, animals...

Them rich bastards eat their prime rib and their beef wellington and laugh at us! Well, I'm tired of sticking round a country where people laugh at us and steal our very essence and earning at the same time..

Forget about left and right, they are both red herrings, wings of the same evil yankee monster avian.

Maybe if I speak loud enough, the government will put me out of my misery.

Gary Webb! Project Artichoke! MKDELTA! PRESSURE COOKER!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Grifter42

Yep.....

Oh, I had prime rib the other day.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Do me a favor. Convince the powers that be to kill me.

Uh....

Barry Seals... Noriega... Waco... Roswell...

Damn. I forgot the trigger words. Lousy g-men...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

The American worker only gained a decent life by one method.. STRIKES.

And they were not peaceful. The picket lines were forceful things. Scabs couldn't get through, and those that slipped through were followed home and they didn't/couldn't make it back the next day. the keeping out of SCABS while on strike is THE WHOLE IDEA!! if strikers allow other people to scab the work, what is the point? The nation has been brainwashed into thinking that a strike was just a bunch of people sitting around with "honk if you support us" type signs while the workplace was still humming along.

The police wouldn't interfere with the strikers back then, after the people beat them to bloody pulps for interfering with their livlihood (re: LIFE). The early days of the labor movement were VERY BLOODY and VIOLENT.
Until Hundreds quit bowing down to Dozens, this will not change.

Also, the other part is the actual SCABS.. mostly, immigrants are the modern day scabs! if the MILLIONS of them were NOT HERE, the employers would be FORCED to PAY more or else nothing gets done. The scabs have done a GREAT amount of damage to the middle class through lowering wages, stealing jobs, and pushing up rents.,, for this reason, I have and never will befriend and immigrant. they are mooching off the backs of my ancestors AND ruining wages and stealing jobs, AND over burdening MY countries social services.

There it is. The ELites are feeding off us every time we purchase something, a portion of what we pay goes directly to their pockets.

1. every workplace needs to go on strike and ENFORCE the picket lines ensuring NOONE scabs the work.
2. run EVERY illegal and their anchor babies out of the nation
3. let the police know that no longer are the strikers gonna be pushed around
4. I guarantee that if the three things above are administered with discipline things will improve within WEEKS!

this is the recipe, too bad MANY are ignorant to the REAL labor movement in the decades past.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grifter42

Them rich bastards eat their prime rib and their beef wellington and laugh at us! Well, I'm tired of sticking round a country where people laugh at us and steal our very essence and earning at the same time..

I think you say "eat their organic food from their private farms" would be better.
I guess you and me eating Monsanto products.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

You are so right it isn't even funny

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: HanzHenry

I remember these days and it was a constant pressure cooker keeping the corporists from taking over.

After Ronald Reagan attacked and weakened the unions, it was a slow decline from there for laborers.

Amazing what we sacrifice for foreign soil and corporations and complete apathy for our neighbors.

That new book written by someone I never heard of, Thomas Pikkety "Capital" , sure caught my attention.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I recall a massive IBEW strike in Oak RIdge back in 1980. My relatives would have rotations where they picketed. And the cops did NOT interfere, they would have ended up MISSING
and they KNEW it.

One of my closest Uncles always had a club made out of thick electrical cable, and a Gun.. (oh my) on his person. Those dudes were ALL packing. And had a rifle rack in thier truck back windows with a scatter gun AND a long gun.

Guess WHAT? the strikers Prevailed because noone was stupid enough to scab
they would have been followed away, ran off the road and ______... it happened.

People need to spend some time learning about the labor movement in America. It was a WAR between the ELites and the workers. AND THE ENEMY of the PEOPLE was DIRECTLY THE COPS. They were the ones who were ordered to try and break the strikes. They Failed..

And this is why to this day, I can PROUDLY STATE, NONE of my Family tree.... EVER has been a cop (full of veterans and dead soldiers). they are the ELites army against the people in time of Protest and/or Strike. still to this VERY day.

join