It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark: .................... Will Become "Not Optional"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01
They will Not put a chip in me or my family.

I don't care what is said or done.

I used to think that was an option.
When my last child was born, I noticed a bruise on the heel of her foot. I called the nurse in, and was told it was a routine blood test that is performed on all newborns.Would be a perfect way to tag someone.
So would a vaccination. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if a chip were eventually developed that could be put in an aspirin tablet and not flush out of ones' system.
There are a lot of ways I can think of to tag people without there knowledge, and I doubt anybody is going to ask our permission first.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Anybody here old enough to remember when this story was used about bar codes? I wonder what the next tech will be that will end up replacing chips as the evil mark.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Anybody here old enough to remember when this story was used about bar codes? I wonder what the next tech will be that will end up replacing chips as the evil mark.

Interesting that you should say that, as I was about to challenge the entire idea. Not aimed at you, btw, but a general statement.

Point being; IF the mark is something you have to wear/get implanted, then it will be something that you WANT!

YES!

It may, or may not be required, but it will be something that people go out of their way to acquire, and display openly. I doubt there will be much of ANYTHING forced upon us. Remember, the mark is a religious artifact, a symbol of your devotion! Not unlike other iconic symbols we've come to recognize easily. IMO; the only requirement there will be, is that you believe... that's all Mr. Hat requires of them. That belief, or false-belief if you like, will be the sin that throws men down, not some chip .gov may or MAY NOT force you to receive.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: liejunkie01
They will Not put a chip in me or my family.

I don't care what is said or done.

I used to think that was an option.
When my last child was born, I noticed a bruise on the heel of her foot. I called the nurse in, and was told it was a routine blood test that is performed on all newborns.Would be a perfect way to tag someone.
So would a vaccination. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if a chip were eventually developed that could be put in an aspirin tablet and not flush out of ones' system.
There are a lot of ways I can think of to tag people without there knowledge, and I doubt anybody is going to ask our permission first.

I noticed a bruise on the heel of her foot. I called the nurse in, and was told it was a routine blood test that is performed on all newborns.Would be a perfect way to tag someone.

or is it DNA data collection?
kinda makes you wonder.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

my guess at the movie-------- Scanners

I sense you are thinking that the USA system with NSA, et al....are the instruments used to implement the 'Beast' identity/registration system

haven't you heard that the Russia/China are in partnership to decimate the USA in a WW3 scenario
which will erupt from the steadily escalating Ukraine situation & the NATO poison pill

so develop another antagonist, be it Russia or China that will institute the 'MARK' (of the beast policy)

enjoy your next & probably last 7 years

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

my guess at the movie-------- Scanners

I sense you are thinking that the USA system with NSA, et al....are the instruments used to implement the 'Beast' identity/registration system

haven't you heard that the Russia/China are in partnership to decimate the USA in a WW3 scenario
which will erupt from the steadily escalating Ukraine situation & the NATO poison pill

so develop another antagonist, be it Russia or China that will institute the 'MARK' (of the beast policy)

enjoy your next & probably last 7 years

Well thanks. I'll try to do that. As to who or what will do it? Who knows? I do know there's a lot happening within our borders that is unnecessary and pretty much UN-constitutional. The premise that 911 changed the game is just an excuse to become more overbearing and invasive. People don't like it. Any other type of entity? Well for them I cannot speak. However, if people are needed to implement such a scenario, I'm not too sure it will be all that easy to accomplish. Not when they see they too are considered in the same light as the rest of us sheep.
edit on 85633Saturdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRegretsEver
The NWO is here always has been always will be here and now. the 2% is just that, 2%. those of us that make up the 98%, If we just stood together as one voice, one united front instead of all of the infighting.... but I guess thats why the elite are in power and "THE ELITE". they are brilliant with the production of androids, ipads, or whatever the next fad is they keep the masses pacified to the point that we dont do anything. Its a sad sad world we live in.....

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I swear OH NOES RFID IS TA MARK O DA BEASTY!

Really. you all have to think and study. RFID isnt infalliable,has a very very short range. BIOMETRICS such as the scanning of VEINS is coming and avoids the whole mark debate.

Also you do know that the mark also has to be SWORN ON TO THE BEAST OR HIS IMAGE right? ALso the MARK DOES NOT COME OUT TILL WELL INTO TRIBULATION and During a one world government.

Come on people get it together. As for those tribes all alone they will not be deemed worth the anti christ time and most likely forgotten. Since they live off the grid and hunt and get their own food.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Do you really think there will be a final 'mark'? It seems that there is one for every generation wether it be credit cards, paypal, smart phones or going into glass technology or whatever's next. I really doubt there is gonna be a 'one' buying device we are all tied to. What do you think ?

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

All this technology and they cant use it to find a plane with 239 people on it using a well travelled route. Im not losing any sleep over this rfid stuff.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
The inoculations is probably a means of doing it slyly especially if a government were to decide to 'help' a spread of some deadly disease and we all flocked to be protected. So Unless we are extremely vigilant against this type of mass control and total power over our bodies, I would not be surprised if there were considerable discussions going about about how to enslave the 'plebs'.

I understand of this scenario becoming a possibility, however I also imagine that, with regards to religion at least, choosing to accept or not accept is the key determining factor and so TPTB would need to create something that has everyone wanting whatever it is they are offering.

I really felt that the post by DeadSeraph summed it up quite well; it would be introduced as something that everyone would want first and then moved into something more nefarious. Though, in reflection as I type this, perhaps that's just the same as doing it how you mention above; again, in terms of religion.

The whole thing is free will and choosing the path you want. Heh, reminds me of the Alice In Chains song "Your Decision".

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
it's the Google glasses I don't like.

First it will start with checkout worker on the tills wearing them, no glasses no job and then it will be everyone in a job to protect us all incase we are hurt whilst working alone so someone can send help.

Laws will be changed, insurance companies will be in on the act as they turn us into human robots being watched as we increase the profits for the corporations.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I view the literal interpretation of the mark of the beast as a bit simplistic. What is the difference between worshiping money without a chip and worshiping money with chip? The image, name and number need to be carefully studied so we don't fall in the trap of oversimplifying esoteric concepts. I feel like this is the most dangerous aspect that is often overlooked. The only reason why people will end up getting this technology is not only because they will be forced by the markets to do so, but also because their spiritual condition and love of money will bring such an addiction towards gadgets, technology, luxury, comfort, social inclusion that will render them unable to take major risks like living off grid, face hunger, persecution and wait out the craziness until some manifestation of a harvest of some kind happens.

Anyone who is serious about this topic should have already made plans and keep a watchful eye to make their move when the time is right. By plans I mostly mean going back to a simpler life...most of us already know how to do it, we were born in times of written letters, limited technology and a LOT of resourcefulness...we know how to survive it if it does come along in this literal sense, however I believe it's more important to save your soul if it does indeed become a matter of life and death....what is wrong with giving up your temporary body for what you believe is right?

Anyhow, it's a bit more complex than that and it will possibly involve technology that is still "alien" to us...but not for much longer.
edit on 27-4-2014 by lupodigubbio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
double post, sorry!
edit on 27-4-2014 by lupodigubbio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
nice, op.

of course it will probably be a tattoo, hence the meme popularity of pseudo rebellious tattoos…

YT: 666 - Latest microchip technology: Tattoo or 'pill' form
youtu.be...

and google now has former DARPA leading the way… of course, it was always a darpa project, now they just put their peeps directly in charge, like w jesuit pope…

soon satan himself w be out in the open demanding worship… not too far off, judging by the mtv awards ceremonies...

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

If they ask, I will deny.
If they demand, I will resist.
If they force, I will fight.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well I want to be the first person assigned my very own Ipv6 address incase we run out of numbes like IPv4 so the internet must had crashed years ago but wait, it's still here.

IPv4: 256 * 256 * 256 * 256 = about 4bn
IPv6: 65535 * 65535 * 65535 * 65535 * 65535 * 65535 = about every grain of sand on earth

Turn Ipv6 off on your computers because a teledo tunnel is used to bypass your security

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

All this technology and they cant use it to find a plane with 239 people on it using a well travelled route. Im not losing any sleep over this rfid stuff.

yer but we can see back 14.7bn years in time to tell you all about the big bang even if we don't know what direction it was in or hear a whale fart from the other side of the world plus detect a little rocket taking to the skys from North Korea.

Why my dear do yo detect something is wrong

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I keep getting bit lately in the centre of my forehead, is this anything to be concerned about?

edit on CDTSun, 27 Apr 2014 12:19:46 -0500u3012x146x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

My fate is almost sealed.
I can't wait.
People like Mr. Spad will look so good in the midst of the ####
that is coming upon the world. And make no mistake, it is coming.
Just as sure as it was foretold.
edit on Rpm42714v50201400000039 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I used to believe this was true, but now i'm not so sure. Here is my opinion on the MARK and what it is. Remember, just my own opinion. The "MARK" is not physical, it is symbolic. This from Revelation:Chapter13:16

you know in your heart, your mind and your hands....(performing acts of god...doing things).... so those with the Mark....have made up their minds....against god....like Nimrod did.

The mark is upon their foreheads....and on their right hand......meaning....... you have made up your mind and your actions. John uses the term Right Hand....because that has special meaning. Right handedness is aka....a king placed the heir apparent "at his Right Hand" as a symbol to all in a throne room that the heir was to rule after his death. Do not dispute the law of the king...... that is what John means by the terms On their Right Hand.

the bible hub

Not meaning to turn this into a religious thread, but it does not make sense to me that the rfid is the MARK....Esp. when what John saw was of the future and there were no words to describe the visions. He had to choose a metaphor the people of the time could understand.

Thanks,
Pax

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join