It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Ol' Pile Of Eye Candy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Tworide

I'm on my phone. I think its just my connection though.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Those are great. I like the Adam and Eve. I could see that hanging in one of my rooms.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Awesome work! My favorites so far are The Devil's Keg Party, The Three Graces on Fire, The unamed one with the Chicken, the Razor Blade and the martini glass, George and the Dragon, Adam and Eve, and that's as far as I'm able to get at the moment because I have to run out the door. But really really great job! I can't imagine how much time and effort was spent on the Devil's Keg Party, there's so many characters and so much detail its really awesome!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

That was one of my earlier pieces. It hung at a local county fair amongst paintings of cowboys and flowers. It was kinda funny watching some of the reactions. A lot of people were confused at what they were looking at. One old lady seemed outright offended. It seemed to appeal more to the kids.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: WolfSong13

Thanks. Those are all earlier works. I spent a lot of time in the Menil's Surrealism exhibit during that period of time. It definitely influenced my painting style.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Really really nice work, I especially like your abstracts. You got the gift my friend. I try hard myself not to try too hard and just create or think what's influencing me.

Thank you so much for sharing and inspiring us!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Cool stuff.

Just so you know, its really easy to post pics from Photobucket onto ATS. You just copy the Direct Link code and paste it between [ ats] and [/ats]. Only problem is it seems to cut off the bigger pics.

You can resize them by putting [ ats=600x500] as the first code. I hope I got the aspect ratio right.

edit on 4/25/14 by FortAnthem because: Resized the pics to fit.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FortAnthem

Thanks, dude. I'll give'er a go when I can see straight. Been a hell of a day. Much love.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyFlatulence

I'm sorry about the delay in contacting you, but navigating this site is like trying to solve a rubik's cube. It would probably be easier to communicate privately with good old fashioned email. I can be contacted at [email protected]. Peace.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join