It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I joined ATS to mainly view things, I tend not to reply to people on other topics, due to hate factors. Everyones met a troll online, I just tend to stay away from them. I came on here to post something I find important, for some reason it won't let me post. I may have to have a number of posts before I can start a new thread, which is troublesome.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: concernedviccitizen

Welcome and hang out. Cut your teeth on some topics, post a little and then do some thread making!

But, be ready for trolls, no matter where you go. Best to learn how to identfy them and defeat them.

Once you do that, it isn't so bad!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: anon72

I'd watch this if I were you vimeo.com...

The main thing I plan on discussing is police corruption and the idea of a police state. I made a long read, but it shows evidence, unlike many other intuitive threads. Anyway, if you visit twitter.com... you should get an idea of what I'm gonna be talking about, lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

In my option trolls are hip internet name for what we in real life call discussions that can be pleasing and rewarding.
we should not hide our trolls, we should bring them out.. this positive way of thinking is self destructing we need to let out some air.. that can be in a lustful discussion..

Something I don´t like is small tracked minded persons that, extremist.. that only say yes or no.. It´s much more fun in the middle.. and have the bigger picture

welcome to ATS
Jump in and get some

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Hi,

I can appreciate your perspective, but I'm talking about the kind that just uses pure defamation, violates human rights, and talks kids into harming themselves. I just view it as the justice system gone bad, we all deserve rights (natural rights), regardless of the environment, in this case cyberspace. To stop a problem, you really have to cut it off at the stem. It's really just mental health, the Online Disinhibition Effect covers it all

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS. This should keep you save in the threads.

Des

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

LOL great, I'll use this on Yahoo Answers

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards! Just know that the trolls will be lurking! Prepare to defend yourself and your statements to end! Good Luck!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. I look forward to reading your thread(s).
Please follow me. I'll take you my secret room and teach you how to make yourself invisible so the trolls won't bother you.

This way, please...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It's funny how Russia admits and addresses corruption in government and America does the quite opposite by financing illegal operating activities while continuing to place the USA as the highest of morals and democracy.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, you need to make 20 posts before you can start a thread. Your well on your way.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
HI All!
edit on 9-5-2014 by SeanThomaspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Happy Mother's Day.
edit on 10-5-2014 by SeanThomaspoon because: (no reason given)

top topics

join