It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Carolina deputy snatches 2 phones for recording her, fails to snatch the 3rd phone (tsk tsk)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

having trained killing machines dumped back into a society which doesn't have a system in place to re-educate them is inherently wrong.

It's the same everywhere we create machines , we de-humanise these people and then expect them to function normally back in society amongst other humans

if anything the public should create their own re-education programs to offer compassion and understanding to veterans to deal with PTSD and all the other crazy # they have suffered at the hands of the government

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Most cops act the exact same way here where I live. It's the military mentality that they are trained by. Cops shouldn't be aggressive like this. She needs fired. She has mental issues.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

you're right. this video nearly made my blood boil.

so this women got trained for four months, then was allowed to just be on her own directly out of training without any supervision? WTF is that about? What kind of # sheriff station is that? So i can take some paper tests, do four months of training and then drive around in a squad car by myself like #ing dirty harry?

and then they have the nerve to actually say that the officer in question didnt "snatch" anything when the video makes that perfectly clear?

that officer is getting more one on one training....great. now when she goes back into the field shes going to be twice as pissed off with a chip on her shoulder twice as big with probably even more of an attitude. i couldn't believe how she scoffed at his veteran's ID. she was like "what is this? i don't want this" shouldn't she as a former military person know a veterans ID and have a little more respect for a fellow VET?

shes bat # crazy. i hope the video getting out effects her more than that slap on the wrist disciplinary action the station took against her.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Soon enough all these pigs are gonna learn, that when you wear your gang colors you stand out in a crowd. And when it hits the fan hope they realize you aint gonna blend in, your gonna make a pretty wicked target.., Knowing that, you'd think these ass clowns would think a little wiser, because things aren't certainly getting better and if they get worse, well hell I wouldn't wanna be a walking bullseye....... Just Sayin....

For every video like this all I can think, is I feel sorry for the good ones, cause all your idiot friends have made it very hard for you to survive should you need too, cause I'll help my fellow human before I'll help any corporate tool i.e pigs, police, cops,.....SCUM

SaneThinking
edit on 25-4-2014 by SaneThinking because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013 Agreed. This is something I've been keeping an eye on for about 6 years now. Almost every case of police insanity...well, you know. A lot of people think law enforcement is the perfect place for former military personnel. But I'd say it's quite the opposite, for many reasons, many of which you stated very well.

a reply to: sapien82 Yep. And I don't think anyone is really looking at this. I look and ask and can't seem to find any acknowledgment of it. Maybe I'm just missing it or not privy to it, but it is very concerning.
edit on 4/25/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Interesting point that I hadn't thought of before. Yes, there are a lot of former (and current) military in police work.

Let's be honest..... Some cops are needed to be that type with the real crime going on in the USA.

But, it is the police who are choosing to be this way. Not the citiziens, I can assure you.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Well, the truth comes out.

She was a Nooby on the street, just off training/probation.

She is being retreded..... more supervised training.... in the Laws and arrest procedures!

Deputy put back on training after controversial YouTube video
www.wcti12.com...

Makes you wonder what the "original" training program is like?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Sad day indeed. I am in NC and I have noticed that there are clashes between Veterans and LEOs. We have a very large population of enlisted here and I think LEOs are VERY intimidated. They should be. Enlisted personnel are finally realizing WHAT is going on here in America.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Starwise

Interesting that you said that.

My son is stationed in NC and he told me for some reason the cops are asses to them.

He went to a LEO recuritment thing at the base and they were being all nice etc.

He decided to choose another form of law enforcement than any Police agency in NC.

Anyway, be safe and keep an eye out of Deputy Barber...........

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join