It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chikungunya another mild threat for U.S.A

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Looking at all the recent news of pandemics and viruses has led me to believe that something is on the verge of being released now it's my first thread so please go easy on me....

There are so many viruses in the air it's almost scary...

america.aljazeera.com...

www.cnbc.com...

www.theepochtimes.com...

www.cdc.gov...

Has the world depopulation agenda begun??? 😕

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

I'm not sure about an agenda.

Throughout history there have been outbreaks (like the Black/Bubonic Plague) that I doubt anyone at the time "released" to cause depopulation.

Viruses evolve plus slightly higher temps in the South may just be a natural move for the mosquitos carrying Chikungunya, that were usually in just the tropics.

Similar to some butterflies that used to never be seen in the North are being seen now and catalogued.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Thank you I'ts been crazier than usual though IMHO. a reply to: Chamberf=6

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Also I'm in florida and temps have actually been cooler... Plus florida from Puerto Rico are a jump hop and skip away... Have you seen florida Mosquitos things look like they're beefed up on steroids!!! a reply to: Chamberf=6

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
Thank you I'ts been crazier than usual though IMHO. a reply to: Chamberf=6

Does that have to jump to your question

Has the world depopulation agenda begun???

?? Could there not be other, natural explanations?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Have you seen florida Mosquitos things look like they're beefed up on steroids!!! - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
a reply to: ATF1886

They probably are.
Steroids and hormones have been used for quite some time now to produce bigger, faster cattle & chickens, and to increase milk yields. It only makes sense that once these things permeate the food chain, and water supply, it will have an effect on all things.

Mankind is great at creating things, but not so good at knowing how to control what he creates.
I think a monster is growing in the closet....

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think nugget nailed it modification gone wrong yes your right plagues have been around since the begining of time I think whats happening is that it is rapidly getting out of control to the point where we no longer have answers and weak immune systems bad combo not that I'm fear mongering just wondering why? a reply to: Chamberf=6

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

top topics

join