It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources close to investigation claim missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 may have landed, not cras

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

THE search for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane may return to the possibility that the jet landed somewhere, according to latest media reports.

The New Straits Times quoted sources close to the investigation saying that the failure to turn up any debris at the current southern Indian Ocean search site was causing a rethink among investigators.

The latest report comes as authorities prepare to send the robotic vehicle underwater today for mission number 10.

Sources close to investigation claim missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 may have landed, not crashed

Sources told the New Straits Times that they were considering revisiting the scenario that the plane had landed at an unknown location.

“The thought of it landing somewhere else is not impossible, as we have not found a single debris that could be linked to MH370. However, the possibility of a specific country hiding the plane when more than 20 nations are searching for it, seems absurd,” the sources said.

The sources told the paper that another possibility was that the plane had crash landed in a remote spot.

Well, now it seems that investigators will be taking another look at the possibility that the plane had landed somewhere. To me, this seems like a logical thing to do. It's been well over a month, and we still haven't found anything...

We know the plane was deliberately flying in such a way as to avoid radars. Why then, would the pilots just crash the plane into the middle of the ocean? They were obviously heading somewhere...
edit on 22-4-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital
It landed in China.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Something was broadcasting that distress signal.

Unless somebody sank the Transponders....That thing is at the bottom of the Ocean.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
imagine it had, that would definately hit the hornets nest with a big stick. a reply to: Bilk22

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
imagine it had, that would definately hit the hornets nest with a big stick. a reply to: Bilk22

Well I've been saying it landed in China since someone in China tweeted that the day it went missing. Where else would it be? Why would they tweet such a thing? It was well before all the nonsense started.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
It landed in China.

I was thinking Diego Garcia, personally, lol.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

THE search for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane may return to the possibility that the jet landed somewhere, according to latest media reports.

The New Straits Times quoted sources close to the investigation saying that the failure to turn up any debris at the current southern Indian Ocean search site was causing a rethink among investigators.

The latest report comes as authorities prepare to send the robotic vehicle underwater today for mission number 10.

Sources close to investigation claim missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 may have landed, not crashed

Sources told the New Straits Times that they were considering revisiting the scenario that the plane had landed at an unknown location.

“The thought of it landing somewhere else is not impossible, as we have not found a single debris that could be linked to MH370. However, the possibility of a specific country hiding the plane when more than 20 nations are searching for it, seems absurd,” the sources said.

The sources told the paper that another possibility was that the plane had crash landed in a remote spot.

Well, now it seems that investigators will be taking another look at the possibility that the plane had landed somewhere. To me, this seems like a logical thing to do. It's been well over a month, and we still haven't found anything...

We know the plane was deliberately flying in such a way as to avoid radars. Why then, would the pilots just crash the plane into the middle of the ocean? They were obviously heading somewhere...

I keep saying Vietnam, but no one considers that.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

It seems like people in general are starting to wake up to the fact that something weird may have happened. It's about time!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
i heard on the radio an expert oceanographer figured the pings were whales...
well thats better then the black hole theory

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I'm troubled by the fact that an actual prime minister was quoted in the article as being on board with the idea that the best intel they had put the search right where it needed to be. However, when we stray into other ideas that concern the idea that the search should perhaps be concerned with the Idea of it landing somewhere, the very idea is brought to us by "Sources" Is it me or have said "sources" not already thrown a major wrench of confusion into this whole ordeal!
edit on 22-4-2014 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I have tended toward the possibility of it having landed somewhere for a while now. Whatever happened to that plane, it was no accident, mechanical failure, or unfortunate error. Even if it crashed somewhere, it did so on purpose, for reasons unknown right now.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I have tended toward the possibility of it having landed somewhere for a while now. Whatever happened to that plane, it was no accident, mechanical failure, or unfortunate error. Even if it crashed somewhere, it did so on purpose, for reasons unknown right now.

Just let's hope you are in no way biased by "Sources"

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Yes. Exactly. Why would you hijack, steal, kidnap, commit suicide...*insert motive here* whatever, just to fly the plane into the Indian Ocean that is 7 hours away?

Landing/Crashing somewhere on the ground seems to be a much simpler explanation.

Plus, when you consider the countries (China, India, Vietnam, etc...) within the radius of the fuel range of 370, why would anyone trust their word that they found "nothing" supporting a landing or crash? Like these countries have such a great track record of honesty and transparency...

Also, there has been so much other World chaos since the beginning of this, I can't remember if any search took place on land other than the obvious areas. Was there an official land search?

Good thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: minkmouse

Nope. Only going by what we know (or don't know) so far.

Who, what, why, and how the plane disappeared is anyone's guess. But given the information we have had, as well as the lack of information, accident or mechanical failure looks to be at the bottom of possibilities.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

Well I've been saying it landed in China since someone in China tweeted that the day it went missing. Where else would it be? Why would they tweet such a thing? It was well before all the nonsense started.

Not to be a stiffy but that's the first time I have heard of this "Tweet" Don't have a link handy do you.

Respectfully

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones
i heard on the radio an expert oceanographer figured the pings were whales...
well thats better then the black hole theory

Whales making the pinging noise sounds a lot more logical then "just happening" to find pings from the black box on or close to the day the batteries were supposed to fail...what a co-winki-dink!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
You forgot to mention:

Nameless Unidentified

Sources Claim....

However I would choose to use the term vile cretins with nor regard for the hurt their lies have caused the families of those lost on MH370

edit on 22-4-2014 by sy.gunson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'm still sticking to the, they shot the plane out of the sky" theory.

Just like JFK muddy the explanations so the real answer is just a conspiracy theory.

I personally think they don't want to find it, because they know exactly where it is and they don't want people to find out their loved ones were blasted out of the sky. It's bad for business.

But this is my opinion.
edit on 22-4-2014 by liejunkie01 because: spellingI'm still sticking to the, they shot the plane out of the sky" theory. Just like JFK muddy the explanations so the real answer is just a conspiracy theory. I personally think they don't want to find it, because they know exactly where it is and they don't want people to find out their loved ones were blasted out of the sky. It's bad for business. But this is my opinion.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

So it was hijacked and then shot down?
Or what was the motive to shoot it down

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: liejunkie01

So it was hijacked and then shot down?
Or what was the motive to shoot it down

I think they did a pretty good job conveying the message that the pilot was a little off his rocker.

Three days or so before they released the pilot conversation manifedts, they told the Chinese that the Malaysian government that they had sealed evidence of the tower to pilot transmissions, radar information, and security transcripts that can never be revealed to the public. Thrn all of the sudden they release some transcripts that say nothing?

I think that the pilot told them what his intentions were, hence the security and tower conversations that will never be released.

Isn't it kind of wierd how we haven't had any new reports on the pilot? Motives, followups?

I feel it is being swept under the rug slowly.

Just my opinion and trying to connect the dots that everyone else seems to be overlooking.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join