It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Declassifies Antigravity Technology

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
amunaor.com... ty-technology/#comment-926

ATS is a discussion board Not a bulletin board.
Please include your views on the topic as a means to inspire discussion.
Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review This Link.
edit on Mon Apr 21 2014 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jerry777

The B-2 is not an antigravity craft, and no antigravity system has been declassified (I'm not even convinced antigravity is even close to design, let alone flying around).
edit on 4/21/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
That is an older article, as we know, it never happened.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

OP, after seeing such a lackluster thread, I was inclined to checkout your history.

It seems that your threads have a common theme of antigravity. Can you give me some insight as to why this is of interest? Have you had any personal experiences or have you read something that makes you believe?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: freakjive

They could be a shill looking to discredit those of us who do believe that there's a viable technology out there. Trust me, it's not a run-on.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
maybe someday..

my kids will have my long desired hoverboard.

When I saw the title, all I could think about was going to buy my Speeder Bike. Hopefully Polaris will have one in stock.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse very true but a step in the right direction

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: freakjive i have read about (Telsa/Brown and a bunch of others) back in the 1980's i saw a news report on the 6:00 o'clock news (National TV) Nasa discovered a 24 mile OBJECTin space. After that you did not here much about it. Around the same time Congress approved the Supercollider (6 Billion dollars) Do i beleive in Antigravity YES. To answer your question no i never had the pleasure of seeing one in person or a bunch of them but thousands of people all around the world have. lets go half of them are full of poop.BUT the other half are not

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58 do you beleive the Black worlds (USA China Russa etc) have Antigravity?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

No. Maybe eventually but not now.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

What evidence do you have that something such as antigravity technology doesn't exist?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

Other than knowing what the system they're talking about on the B-2 is, and the fact that no antigravity system has been released to date?

What credible evidence do you have that it does exist?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanzHenry
maybe someday..

my kids will have my long desired hoverboard.

When I saw the title, all I could think about was going to buy my Speeder Bike. Hopefully Polaris will have one in stock.

Is that crazyewok after one too many pints?

Im not unconvinced that antigravity research and testing is going on, perhaps farther along than the general public will know. Just imagine how many satellites and space busses and craziness would go on if the technology went public?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

I have no doubt it's being developed. I just don't think there is a current practical design.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

That's an appeal to ignorance (argumentum ex silentio). Just because there's no official proof that the technology doesn't exist, doesn't mean that the technology doesn't exist. But since you're an aircraft expert, I can see how you would be concerned with the here and now, as far as that (aircraft projects) is concerned.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Canceling out gravity is only so helpful, you need anti-inertia to make those 90 degree turns and instant accelerations.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

So you can ask for proof that it doesn't exist, but I can't ask you for proof that it does? That's a hell of a double standard.

The B-2 doesn't use antigravity, just normal aerodynamics, with a few less publicized systems thrown in.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Tajlakz

Exactly. AG only gets you so far. It makes for cheap space flight though if it can be developed.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I'm not saying that I have proof either. It's just a belief that I have. At least I admit that it's just a belief, though.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

And I specifically said "the B-2 doesn't use antigravity, and no antigravity programs have been released", if you had taken the time to read instead of jumping in and demanding proof it doesn't exist.

I never said anything about whether it was under development or anything else before you said prove it doesn't exist.

Since when does my original statement mean "antigravity doesn't exist"?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join