It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ID'ing M16 Rifle Grenade

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
a reply to: shaneslaughta

Okay Okay... Ya got me... I could see some fun with dummy grenades if I had a stack of them and open land to play on. Shoulder firing looks like a waste and there's more than one reason for not doing it that way. I'd love to spend an afternoon with targets an acre or two away and play mortaring them. Imagine how long it may take to get the angle JUST so...so it drops on what ya want..probably like splitting an arrow shaft tho. Once in a day bit of luck that way. So, I admit....sans explosive...?

Or we could just play a few rounds of Golf and call it a day. (grin)

LOL now that's what im talking about. FOURRRRRR

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Just for interest sake, this is a Mk1 brown bess musket with a grenade cup.

enjoy

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
Just for interest sake, this is a Mk1 brown bess musket with a grenade cup.

enjoy

Doesn't everyone have one of those hanging around the house? Mine makes a great tennis ball launcher lol.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

It appears to be a 22mm Bullet Trap style rifle grende which has had the explosive tip removed. Most likely because it wouldn't fit on the side of the gun otherwise.

From the look of the fins, it is probably Israeli in origin.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Just to add info for rabbit and co... I have an old ww2 vintage rifle grenade trainer set that I take out and fire here and there.... entertaining as long as you don't shoulder it.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: allenidaho
a reply to: BigDave-AR

It appears to be a 22mm Bullet Trap style rifle grende which has had the explosive tip removed. Most likely because it wouldn't fit on the side of the gun otherwise.

From the look of the fins, it is probably Israeli in origin.

I thought it was Israeli at first as well but the markings are not in hebrew like all the IWI rifle grenades I've seen, also the fins are not the same.

Oe fellow tracked it down earlier in the thread, it can be seen at this link the AP model.
www.littlegun.info...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join