It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why exactly is it dangerous to 'let Black Eyed Children' into one's home?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

the more interest you show in the subject, the more likely you will encounter them..

Basic synchronicity? You are in a way using intent->manifestation to create a meeting of the phenomena. Inviting the experience to occur.
edit on 20-4-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

This guy gave me the impression he might be an alien. He was one of the moderators for the 2012 presidential debates. His eyes are like black holes, very creepy looking.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra
Yet you can still see the whites of his eyes (can I shoot him then?), BEK/BEP have no-white in there eyes. Either you have not familiarized yourself with the phenomenon or you just trollin'

But yeah he could too be an alien (can I shoot him then?)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Someone Who Let Them In

I'm not exactly sure what they are or what they want from people, this story leaves me with more questions but the dude understandably ran for his life.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
My ex's grandparents home has always had strange goings on happen. They had to have a white which come in before and had something done with copper around the perimeter and a corn doll hung in the loft to stop it. Although a few odd things happened in my time living and then visiting there but that's for another day.

This topic concerned me because.... My eldest son and his aunt (she is only a year older than him) used to tell us they played with a girl in the back bedroom at that house called Amy, who had all black eyes and she didn't want to see anyone else but them. His aunt said one time she followed her home to her room. Not long after my boy started having seizures. 6 years on and he is still having seizures, suffers from autism and learning difficulties and attends a special school, despite being medicated things have only got worse. Am I being stupid to suggest a link? No one speaks of Amy any more and until i saw the post it had slipped my mind.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Scotscorps84

This interests me. A name "Amy" suggests a singular entity, not a host body with a possessed soul. Your "true name" is a power word in many esoteric traditions. I once disputed NN for the Hebrew Aleph Aleph (written as a consonant not a vowel) with an old philosophy professor... how this relates--please refer to the previous comment about "basic synchronicity"...

If that was too ambiguous, well I have nothing for now.

If I shared the same birthday as Carl Jung would that just be another scarab? or am I too far in the clouds to make statements like that?

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Also fairly sure this "Amy" was a spirit/demon seeing as it was only ever the 2 of them playing, no other children came to call.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

I am not saying I believe in all this. I will just mention a story that captivated my imagination and sent me into a spiral of nightmares about it.

There was a boy who was supposedly possessed by a demon who was sent to an asylum. His room was boarded up and covered so as to hide the door after he died. His things were undisturbed by the mostly christian staff for fear that something bad inhabited there.

They say that the boy was a vile, foul mouthed, EVIL person. Killed, tortured, took pleasure in others pain...ect. He would use his innocent looking appearance to lure people close to him for him to do the most damage to them.

They say he had a sharks eyes. BLACK, not a hint of white or any other pigmentation. They say he would just look at people and they would feel horrible. Some got seriously sick just by interacting with him too much.

SUPPOSEDLY.

This all happened in the states in the south somewhere...supposedly.

It was a freaky story anyways.

EDIT TO ADD:
After the room was discovered by contractors renovating the building bad things started to happen. The stuff in the room was thrown out with the exception of a desk and a chair. The desk and chair were eventually burned by some spiritual healers that were called in after bad things happened to those who used them.

edit on 4 20 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I know what is lacking in your recount, and it is not what you think.

We are not our day-job.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I am not trying to be rude when I say this:

What are you taLking about? I am honestly not understanding you right now.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Had you ever understood me?... no wait, that is too philosophical.

Do you care to understand me? That is appropriate.

PEACE

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

So you dont want to explain so as to be understood.

Ok. Its the same as not speaking.

Only a fool speaks with no intent of being understood.

blah blah blah. Now I am being rude.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle
If that was truly the case then I would have encountered them by now. They have had my interest for years. I have spent many hours reading about them and would like to encounter a BEK or BEA, but sadly I never have, but I am very open to it.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago

I've seen one black eyed adult and one BEC. If you ever met one and looked into their eyes you wouldn't need to ask the question. They're scary as hell.

This was long before the black contact lens craze. I don't think they are aliens, more likely possessed in some way IMO. That's the impression I got anyway.

Why would their eyes be all black if they are possessed.
Most likely they are aliens in disguise.
I've yet to see one though

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarra1833
Has anyone had this even happen? If they're so deadly or dangerous, wouldn't it seem to be that no one who let them in would survive and be able to talk about what happened? I don't really want to think they exist, but I also don't want to assume they don't either. I was just reading an article warning readers to never let them inside no matter what.

Figured I'd ask here 'why'? Is it what people think will happen? Was it stories handed down from someone who knew someone who knew someone who let one in and was found gored to death? What if someone lets them in or gives them a ride and the person ends up getting the best luck ever for doing so? Has anyone even personally let one in?

I'm suddenly quite curious about these little... aliens? ghosts? spirits? demons? What even are they? I've been a paranormal investigator for well over a decade now and I've only seen/read tiny bits and pieces about them before on here. Not too well versed at all. It's fine. We all don't get into the same things at the same time. But right now, I'm very interested in these things/anomalies, whatever they are.

I read a lot of stories about the BEKs because they fascinate me. The only story I ever read about someone letting them in was the following:

An older lady let the two boys - an older teenager and a younger one - in when they asked to use her phone, but then started to feel threatened when they were standing in her hallway and asked them what they wanted.

The older boy said, "We're here to collect you."

Whereupon she ran into the bathroom and locked the door from the inside and waited until the boys were gone.

What does that mean? I have no idea, but it sounds very ominous... ;o)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Good question!!!! How the hell do they know not to allow these kids in? Glad I have never encountered these beings myself, but very curious about them.

All the stories say that the people who encounter these BEKs get this overwhelming feeling to be in the presence of pure evil and get this visceral reaction. That's why almost no one lets them in.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I don't think I'd enjoy seeing an alien unless I knew for sure they were the good guys. Dolls don't creep out, but I know they bother a lot of people and there are some cool haunted doll stories. Unless they were possessed by an evil entity then yeah I'd be creeped out for sure!!

When my husband and I were house-hunting in 2008, among others we looked at an old farmhouse. The house itself was creepy enough; though it wasn't big, it had all kinds of weird angles that made it almost like a labyrinth to walk through. When we got to the upstairs master bedroom, right in front of the king-size bed was a round table and the owner had placed about eight or ten dolls around the table on chairs. They were having a tea party. One of them looked right at us, holding up a plastic tea cup in her hand. It totally freaked me out. You could have given me that house for free and I wouldn't have taken it. Who could sleep in a bedroom like that?!

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I been researching this as well for about 4 years, haven't seen anything myself, but sightings escalate, especially in America,. never heard of sightings anywhere else, so I don't have much yet but I can say, that they are most probably an improved version of human for the future, i.e. having a combination of alien and human DNA ...aliens have been here for thousands of years perhaps they were here before us (that I did research and have the backing, all those opposing this comment are welcome to take me on) as far as The black eyed kids, I'm so super interested and want one, I would definitely invite them in and try to figure out what they are, instead of being afraid of them. Please people send them to me, I want to study them.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF

Had you ever understood me?... no wait, that is too philosophical.

Do you care to understand me? That is appropriate.

PEACE

May I ask a question Mister RifRAAF?

Why smugly look down on someone with out understanding, when you have it?

Would not the better way be to enlighten us all, share your knowledge, not your ego with us.

I'm Mr. Meeseeks.
edit on 20-4-2014 by mrmeeseeks because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2014 by mrmeeseeks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
L.A. Marzulli believes these things are nephilim hybrids...

The woman I interviewed, Leah, was out jogging. She had never heard of the Black Eyed Kids, and was unaware of this ongoing phenomena. She was running in a place where she had never seen a child before, in fact, she rarely saw any people at all in this location. She saw the child standing next to the curb and his face was away from her. She thought it odd that he was there and she noticed that his cloths didn’t look right. The were to big for t he boy. As she approached the boy, she planned to give him a smile and nod hello. She was about two feet away when the boy suddenly picked up his head and she saw his eyes. They were black with no whites in them and in Leah’s word, they were like looking down a long dark shaft where at the bottom was a pool of evil. Leah was shocked and terrified. She bolted as fast as she could from the scene and didn’t look back. She was unnerved and it took her hours to settle down. When I showed her a copy of David Weatherly’s book, The Black Eyed kids, and asked if this is what she saw, Leah recoiled from the picture and asked me to take it away.

Now here’s what’s interesting. When I interviewed David Weatherly on Acceleration Radio, I asked him what he thought these kids were. David replied that he thought they were hybrids of sorts. I asked the same question to Leah, who replied, without any prompting on my part, it was the spawn of Satan. For the record, Leah had never read any of my books and has no idea of the so-called Alien abduction phenomena as defined by Dr. David Jacobs and others, or the Nephilim. In my opinion Leah encountered a Nephilim hybrid, or the spawn of the fallen ones and the women of earth. Leah also reported that she felt as if the boy had no soul

Black Eyed Kids – Nephilim Hybrids or Something Else?

According to Dr. Jacobs – I interviewed him for The Alien Interviews book – the Aliens have succeeded in creating a hybrid that can pass as human. That being said, are these Black Eyed Children, that seem to appear out of nowhere, early hybrids? Are they hybrids that appear to be almost human except for the large black eyes? Are they being integrated into our society? Are we looking at the modern manifestation of the Nephilim?

The feeling of dread and fear are emotions that I have talked about before. Fear is the currency of the Luciferians. It is their calling card. When the man looks into the eyes of the BEK for the first time he is terrified. He then runs down the hall and becomes disoriented and dizzy. Is he feeling this way because the BEK’s are manipulating him, projecting energy at him in some way that we don’t yet understand? Then comes the most shocking part of the story. The BEK’s claim that they have been sent to “collect him.”

As the man bolts from his home and runs for his life he comments that he couldn’t think straight. I believe that these are all symptoms of dealing with the demonic. I have experienced these symptom’s when I was involved in deliverance sessions. When the demon that was living within the person began to manifest, I felt that my brain was fogged over.

Black Eyed Children

edit on Apr000000Sun, 20 Apr 2014 19:07:42 -05007pm30Sun, 20 Apr 2014 19:07:42 -050020140720 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join