It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Impressive Display of UFO Technology and Ability I have ever seen. Must watch

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hello ATS, I am a LONG LONG time looker of ATS this is one of my first post's so please forgive any errors I may make.

I found this video on Facebook today (4/19/2014). The caption said "THIS VIDEO IS BEING DELETED ALL OVER THE INTERNET PLEASE SHARE THIS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! THE TRUTH IS HAPPENING." I followed the YouTube link and it had already been taken off of YouTube! I knew I had to act fast so I downloaded the Video from the Facebook Wall it was embedded in and posted it here for all to see.

I do not know what to think of it, Please ATS professionals use your debunking abilities and lets together find out what this is. If it is real then it is obvious there is much more technology available out there that has yet to meet our eyes.

Thanks!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 20/4/2014 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jward01

Your video isn't working.

Standing by.......

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Ditto.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Paste the link so others can imbed it for you

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Same here, video isn't working. I would love to see some kind of definitive proof though.

There was another video that was posted a little while back that seems to have been part of a pizza delivery ad, so there is that possibility too.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Dang I am sorry everyone. I thought I embedded it in the post....

www.youtube.com...

I pushed the YouTube Button, and then pasted the URL in the box. Hopefully this works

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jward01

It's been posted many times and is CGI.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Here's the video:

This has been posted before, and is clearly CGI.

*** LOL - Same time, Gortex. Same time.

edit on 19-4-2014 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Ah, thank you for your input! Just thought i would share as I have never seen it posted on here before. I must of missed it if it was posted on here before. Dissappointing its CGI but I guess at the same time thats a good thing!

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_
Here's the video:

is clearly CGI.

Just wondering what evidence you have for that?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Looks like my guess about the pizza commercial was spot on with this one.

ETA: I didn't have to look at the video for more than a couple seconds to realize which one it was.
edit on 19-4-2014 by deadlysyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I dont think its apart of a commercial, the filiming looks like somone whipped out there cell phone on the side of the road. The excited Spanish voices would not be there if it was a "commercial", its to distracting.

IDK about the CGI or not, but I do know that there is a car pulled to view the UFO, maybe multiple cars. Could be fake, could not be. I dont know.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jward01
I dont think its apart of a commercial, the filiming looks like somone whipped out there cell phone on the side of the road. The excited Spanish voices would not be there if it was a "commercial", its to distracting.

IDK about the CGI or not, but I do know that there is a car pulled to view the UFO, maybe multiple cars. Could be fake, could not be. I dont know.

Ya the one car that stopped were the guys that did the cgi.
The ship speeding away was the dead give away to me

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jward01
The caption said "THIS VIDEO IS BEING DELETED ALL OVER THE INTERNET

When you see that claim you know it is just a hoax/joke/commercial video.
edit on 19-4-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Oh please, not this again!

It is a CGI fake.

Move on people, nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

I don't need evidence to know what CGI looks like.

And, as someone already stated above, it was a marketing hoax by Brazilian PR company Atitude Comunicacao. You can read their admission to creating the video and the rest of the debunking here:

Marketing Hoax

Any questions?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Sums it up! Thank you Bonez

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

originally posted by: VoidHawk

I don't need evidence to know what CGI looks like.

And, as someone already stated above, it was a marketing hoax by Brazilian PR company Atitude Comunicacao. You can read their admission to creating the video and the rest of the debunking here:

Marketing Hoax

Any questions?

You said "is clearly CGI. "
I see lots of people on these forums using those exact words, I'm just wondering what is "clear" to their eyes?
Its actualy a very good fake, but to say its "clearly cgi" is wrong, unless you can show us the visible evidence?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The annoying this about CGI fake is that no one explains in any detail why? I look at it and it looks real but I also know things like that can be faked. This debate would be helped by some one who does CGI in film and can express a view, rather than people who see CGI on a sci-fi film and say oh it has to be CGI.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Looks like a shadow to me. I have some very cool instagram pics of a bright sunny day with big white fluffy clouds, and some were black because the other clouds were blocking the light from them. a reply to: jward01

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join