It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hated or not here eye come. Taxest Scam of American moronism aka Taxpaper at work(false)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
All day every day I keep hearing Americans constantly bitch about how the military industrial complex and the USG are "wasting our tax payer $ on # that could be better spent".
This will offend everyone, but then offensive # is the only thing 21st century people pay attention to.
K Here goes: 1 Taxes are complete bull# scam aka the image of "interest(money made out of thin air) that becomes a "return" in the spring. 2 No American in the United States of America owns a cent of Treasury monopoly money as long as the paper says Federal Reserve Bank on it.
1: Taxes are like the interest on your credit cards, it doesnt really exist, like most things claimed by DC(District of Columbine). When you get a PAYCHECK(government issued monopoly money), they take out "taxes"-interest on your ability to earn Their false instituted printed paper. You get "taxes" back if you file for claim to the state and fed in order to get "monopoly money" that was "interest" to begin with(doesnt really exist) aka JUST NUMBERS. People can clamour ALL day about how "THEIR" money is being wasted by the government, except no body is wasting anything, because the money that the government uses DOESNT EXIST. Its like a Black Credit Card, nothing exists BUT numbers in computers.
2: Biggest America Scam of all identical to the "American Dream".: Americans no matter the class seem to be under the indoctrinated impression the Federal Reserve Bank Notes actually belong to them, when in reality, they actually belong to Rothschild. So unless your last name says Rothschild on your birth certificate, you DO NOT OWN anything with Federal Reserve Bank Note printed on it.
The commercial that fumes this the most is the "I want my money now". 100% American Fraud. Not a single American nor banker inside the USofArtificially Intelligent lifeforms inside the borders of the four corners of the states OWNS a single Bank note long as it is printed US Treasury of Federal Reserve Bank. This may come as a surprise but WAIT, theres proof. \m/
youtu.be...

Next scope: America is soooooooooooooooooo far in DEBT, your childrens children will be paying it off......WRONG!
Americans have no frickin debt cus it DOESNT EXIST. Its entirely fabricated and artifical. Consider ONE: It is monopoly money:Worthless junk make believe green backs washington waved their mind control wand, ITS REAL......No It ISNT!
Every third world country KNOWS this. It is backed by NOTHING cept money and oil in the Saudi territory. Economy of monopoly money is funded by Bankers???? NOPE. Drug fields. What do the troops defend in the middle east? Freedom? NOPE Drugs!
youtu.be...

"YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH" Oh yes you can, but are you ready for it??? Are you ready to say goodbye to the worthless paper and its criminal empire??? HM HM HM Can YOU handle IT?
The economy is already set to collapse by 2015, clock is ticking. How bad do you REALLY need that paper that was NEVER yours to begin with..........................................WAKE UP ALREADY........pretty pretty please with a cherry on top

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
OK smarty....im awake.................now come up with some, (just one good one even)...viable alternates....

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

stirling
OK smarty....im awake.................now come up with some, (just one good one even)...viable alternates....

You will need a few things to start: PMC, Print Office, People who will listen.

Anyway, the point of the post isnt so much to drop everything and let the states burn lol its to show people that all the stress they are wasting on a fake system needs to be put back into that system. Instead of worrying about "your money" which its not, worry about what you will have when its gone. That paper is literal designed to make people greedy, selfish, full of "i want" but then the hollowed out climax of "sorry sir or madam, i want my paper back now".
Bitcoin is a start. But can you imagine if one day the whole of American citizens with the exception of farmers, went on strike, esp NYC. People are blinded by the paper, and worse Humanity is the only know species that rediculously accepts BUYING everything including food, water, and shelter as basis for living. One cannot built a free country on a false system doomed to fail from the start.
The second point is the realization that none of us ever owned any of that paper, ever. As the video says, they took something real and turned it into an IOU, then collected "interest" and add hyper inflation that is really just numbers. A calculator gone mad with public enemy is the national debt lol
As long as the nation(people) is stuck in the paradigm that the money is real and that they actually own it, the Fed wins and we lose. They already know every inch of DC is crooked, now they need the answer as to why, and its right their pockets.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Okay, my company will stop selling goods to people in the US of A, because all we get are those monopoly-dollars, right?

Does a dollar pay for an item? Do you get an item in a shop for dollars? If so, you are paying with accepted money. If not, you held worthless paper in your hand.

---> Do the experiment of buying something (in any shop in the USA) and report back tomorrow.

PS: I know that the OP just wanted to tell us about Rothschilds and his antisemitic view on the bank-system, and how "all we know" is just a lie. Yet, as enough people believe in the value of dollars, they are therefore an accepted way to pay for goods and workmanship.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Try to eat or shelter yourself by not spending "money" or paying taxes, since it is all imaginary. You'll find yourself in one of two very real places. Dead or in prison. Just sayin'.

And please educate me on how BitCoin is any different. It's digital...now that is imaginary. You can't even touch it.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

ManFromEurope

PS: I know that the OP just wanted to tell us about Rothschilds and his antisemitic view on the bank-system, and how "all we know" is just a lie. Yet, as enough people believe in the value of dollars, they are therefore an accepted way to pay for goods and workmanship.

Millions of people know the history of scamming done by the banks and the Rothschilds, it's gone on for centuries, but it doesn't necessarily make you antisemtic for acknowledging the fact that they're crooks.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Americans have to pay taxes but unfortunately the tax money isn't used right. Example: Billions to Israel and other countries every year. There needs to be a system put in place where every dollar can be followed. Another example would be that every last cent of Toll booth money should be closely watched.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I had to come to this thread just to figure what the title is suppose to say. I still have no idea.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

TDawgRex
Try to eat or shelter yourself by not spending "money" or paying taxes, since it is all imaginary. You'll find yourself in one of two very real places. Dead or in prison. Just sayin'.

And please educate me on how BitCoin is any different. It's digital...now that is imaginary. You can't even touch it.

I like your post TDawgRex, except that I think the nut house is another possibility, or the soon to be utilized FEMA camps. Anyway, the 21st century postmodern man would most likely be dead or begging to be mercy killed if they had no money to survive.

I want to know about bitcoins too, that's as imaginary as you can get compared to paper currency, but do you actually own this virtual currency as opposed to the Federal Reserve? Ownership is an important aspect, even if what you own is intangible.

Some humans can and do live without money, but they don't live without common sense knowledge of how to survive and make what is needed from raw materials, or without trade or help from other people.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by G0v0D47

"Bitcoin" ? Really ? That is an even bigger joke....go ahead and buy some and when it disappears don't you dare go to a government agency to complain and ask for your "paper" back which you would have to use to purchase Bitcoin. If its good enough for the person selling Bitcoin its good enough for me. Really rather stupid actually, I sorta get what you are attempting to say but I don't think you have a grasp of what Bitcoin is all about....just the exchange of paper for thin air

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

DJMSN
reply to post by G0v0D47

"Bitcoin" ? Really ? That is an even bigger joke....go ahead and buy some and when it disappears don't you dare go to a government agency to complain and ask for your "paper" back which you would have to use to purchase Bitcoin. If its good enough for the person selling Bitcoin its good enough for me. Really rather stupid actually, I sorta get what you are attempting to say but I don't think you have a grasp of what Bitcoin is all about....just the exchange of paper for thin air

What just an example. The idea of the post was that FRB is pure fraud yet everyone seems to believe in it, keep Rothschild the 1% while everyone who isnt a billionaire scrapes. The economy will fall anyway and as ....stated(forgot name), the real test will not be who has the most money, but who can survive without it. Been done, but people are so frantic over the dollar, they forgot the principles of living aka how people survived b4 the 1900's. Back when America was America, not Rothschild Co.
PS: never said drop everything u have thats green, i said wake up to the fact that no one in the USofA has ownership over a single currency paper long as it says Fed Reserve on it, a Central Bank not even controlled by the USA. Its about Eyes Open only.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: G0v0D47

As I said I had a grasp of what you were pointing albeit small...didn't mean to insult you but the Bit-coin story and the other family of like secondary monetary sources are all built on official government money...meaning you have to give someone something of value ie...Federal Reserve backed money....gold....silver...foreign currency...and it has no value except that which the owners placed upon it.

Sounds familiar to me and should to you as well as it is sorta what the USFR does. I will tell you right out that I don't know much about it and...the USFR that is but since I do know it is not a part of the Federal government I do know more than a lot of people. Since I will not be able to make any changes to the current system except through a vote that does not affect the Reserve then I must continue to make the most of the system as it is...despite it being built against me I still am fortunate enough to have everything I need and most of what I want...certainly not rich or even well off but grounded in that like many American's I do not live beyond my means.

And despite a system that often seems to be built against those of us toward the bottom rung, it is still a system we can use to make it better for ourselves and those around us...thats the part that will be worth fighting for.

top topics

join