It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Official: U.S. Attempting to Sabotage Our Nuclear Program

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

rickynews

LightningStrikesHere
Ricky Ricky Ricky......

Are you really worried about Iran Getting a hold of a NUKE? ...why?
I am sure they could just buy one from the Russians ,who knows maybe they have !.
Big deal !, think about it logically are they really going risk bombing another country without proper defence ?
Also people who are power hungry want POWER ! they don't want to lose power. Nuking another country would not secure power for anyone .

Also , did you know that Iran has strong Jewish communitys that live humbly in Iran?
Yes Irans last president was honored for this by the orthodox jews of Israel.
Don't forget ALL the muslims that live in Israel. So i really don't think Iran is in the market to wipe anyone off the map..

Use common sens , man ..deny Ignorance..
Stop these fear mongering threads really..

No fear mongering here, I'm simply reporting and commenting. As such, the reality is that Iran has long stated it's goal of destroying Israel. Like it or not, the U.S. is going to defend Israel. The dismantling of Iran's Nuclear program, and the objective of not allowing Iran to obtain nuclear weapons capability has the unwavering bi-partisan support of GOP and Democrats alike, as well as the American people. Why ? Because there is little doubt that if they possess a nuke, they are going to use it. Iran is a state sponsor of Terrorism. There is no doubt or any credible debate on this fact. Allowing a Terrorist nation to have nuclear weapon capability, or turning a blind eye to the reality that they are getting quite close, is simply foolish.

Are you serious right now? .....smh

Firstly , your knowledge on this subject is very weak .. So let's test it..

Why does Iran want to "destroy " Israel?
how is Iran a "state sponsoring" terrorism?

Do You consider the U.S a state that sponsors terrorism ? Cause they are in Syria ... Backing rebels that are Al Qaeda connected.

I have to be brutally honest here , i fully believe that you have not taken any time to to research this topic of "Iran" in every aspect . Your tongue spits out one sided information you most likely heard from some MSM outlet or a hand me down story you picked up from another .....

Do me a favor... pull your head out of the mudd and do a bit of research for your SELF ..

edit on 025111130425411th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

rickynews
reply to post by rickynews

Report: Iran Cuts Uranium Stockpile.

Story link found here: www.foxnews.com...

Why on earth would you take your info from the MSM and even post it here ? .....

Geez dude your a mess ..

Allot you have to learn young padawan ...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

rickynews

LightningStrikesHere
Ricky Ricky Ricky......

I am sure they could just buy one from the Russians ,who knows maybe they have !.
Big deal !, think about it logically are they really going risk bombing another country without proper defence ?
Also people who are power hungry want POWER ! they don't want to lose power. Nuking another country would not secure power for anyone .

Also , did you know that Iran has strong Jewish communitys that live humbly in Iran?
Don't forget ALL the muslims that live in Israel. So i really don't think Iran is in the market to wipe anyone off the map..

No fear mongering here, I'm simply reporting and commenting. As such, the reality is that Iran has long stated it's goal of destroying Israel. Like it or not, the U.S. is going to defend Israel. The dismantling of Iran's Nuclear program, and the objective of not allowing Iran to obtain nuclear weapons capability has the unwavering bi-partisan support of GOP and Democrats alike, as well as the American people. Why ? Because there is little doubt that if they possess a nuke, they are going to use it. Iran is a state sponsor of Terrorism. There is no doubt or any credible debate on this fact. Allowing a Terrorist nation to have nuclear weapon capability, or turning a blind eye to the reality that they are getting quite close, is simply foolish.

Do You consider the U.S a state that sponsors terrorism ? Cause they are in Syria ... Backing rebels that are Al Qaeda connected.

I have to be brutally honest here , i fully believe that you have not taken any time to to research this topic of "Iran" in every aspect . Your tongue spits out one sided information you most likely heard from some MSM outlet or a hand me down story you picked up from another .....

Do me a favor... pull your head out of the mudd and do a bit of research for your SELF ..

Under the following U.S. President's Administrations, and subsequently their respective U.S. State Departments,
Iran as been designated as a State Sponsor of Global Terrorism:

Carter Administration
Reagan Administration
G.H.W. Bush Administration
Clinton Administration
G.W. Bush Administration
Obama Administration

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

rickynews

Why on earth would you take your info from the MSM and even post it here ? .....

Geez dude your a mess ..

Well, because ...I report, We decide.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

rickynews

LightningStrikesHere

rickynews

Geez dude your a mess ..

Well, because ...I report, We decide.

Fair enough , but in this case your using "fox news" (known for twisting) Information about Iran .

Just saying ...
edit on 057111130457411th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

rickynews

LightningStrikesHere

rickynews

LightningStrikesHere
Ricky Ricky Ricky......

Under the following U.S. President's Administrations, and subsequently their respective U.S. State Departments,

Carter Administration
Reagan Administration
Clinton Administration
G.W. Bush Administration
Obama Administration

Ok? That's great .....

Can you answer my question now ?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

rickynews

LightningStrikesHere

rickynews

LightningStrikesHere
Ricky Ricky Ricky......

Carter Administration
Reagan Administration
Clinton Administration
G.W. Bush Administration
Obama Administration

Ok? That's great .....

Answer: Fox News was the only news outlet reporting the story and a video, which many ATS members appreciate based on prior feedback.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

rickynews

LightningStrikesHere

rickynews

LightningStrikesHere

rickynews

LightningStrikesHere
Ricky Ricky Ricky......

Carter Administration
Reagan Administration
Clinton Administration
G.W. Bush Administration
Obama Administration

Ok? That's great .....

Answer: Fox News was the only news outlet reporting the story and a video, which many ATS members appreciate based on prior feedback.

I never asked you a question about fox news.. I was TELLING you about their twisty tactics ..

Please refer to this www.abovetopsecret.com... For my question.

Thanks

LSH

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

rickynews

LightningStrikesHere

rickynews

LightningStrikesHere

rickynews

LightningStrikesHere
Ricky Ricky Ricky......

Carter Administration
Reagan Administration
Clinton Administration
G.W. Bush Administration
Obama Administration

Ok? That's great .....

I never asked you a question about fox news.. I was TELLING you about their twisty tactics ..

Please refer to this www.abovetopsecret.com... For my question.

Thanks

LSH

rickynews:
Good question, and best directed to the Iranian government..., for they are the ones who are continually calling for "Death to Israel", "Death to America" for the past 50+ years. Perhaps it is because of the formal establishment of the nation of Israel, for which Iran's desire to destroy will never, ever happen. I also believe the Koran says that "Israel will never rise again", for which radical factions within the Iranian government take literally, and therefore they intend to fulfill the prophesy in the Koran. Starting a war with Israel that will usher in "the 12th Imam" may also be in their motivations to destroy Israel as well.

rickynews:
Iran has unquestionably armed terrorist groups such as Hamas and Hezbollah, and have armed Shiite factions within Iraq.
We know this because the U.S. Military has found and recovered these weapons which were made in Iran. The Iranian Government also took American Embassy hostages in 1979, which in and of itself is the definition of terrorism, sponsored by the state.

Do You consider the U.S a state that sponsors terrorism ?
rickynews:
No, I do not.

edit on 17-4-2014 by rickynews because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join