It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not fragile! It's...it's...please don't invade us!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Maybe this belongs in the aliens forum, but the title of this forum was all too perfect for my topic.

This is a quote I found while surfing the net that I thought was hilarious. What I want to know, is does anyone thing he could possibly be right?

"People need to realize that every time they talk about how 'fragile' our planet is, it's just like asking outer-space aliens to come invade us."
-Jack Handey, Deep Thoughts

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I don't see any connectivity between those two statements.

None at all.

[shrug]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It might be fragile, but it sure is interesting. Why else would aliens make Earth a tourist hot spot?

Let's face it, Earth is the tourism capital of the universe.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
an3rkis, Your off to a good start. But their already here and aware of how frigile this planet is.
I wish to believe, wrong or right, that we as humans sometimes don't see the end results of our ways... with that said, I would assume that if there is a connection of our concerns (few or many of us) that efforts are in place on their behalf... Which brings me to think that is why most military/nuks sites are of concern of theirs, (most sightings occure there, based upon reports already known) At the same time, I beg to question if in fact other sighting that are mention outside of these locations are in fact their looking over rouge efforts we are not aware of. Its already mention they have the ability to control our systems to some extent, lets hope if this is the case, they are preventing any efforts fruitless to destroy what little we have left.

top topics

join