It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doonesbury

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Todays comic was pretty funny, but it does hint of reality. With the Army switching over to the Stryker land units, Bradleys will be on the surplus list very soon. Just imagine the havok that will be caused because the government decided wheels are better than tracks. Don't get me wrong, the Bradley isn't all that great. Exspecially if you get caught in the hellhole, and I welcome the Stryker in the inventory. ButI feel the bradley might end up on the list and I already fret the possible reprecussions. I hope the Army keeps them to be used in training exercises, I'll be OPFOR again!

www.ucomics.com...

[Edited on 26-5-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Have you ever read this one?

www.ucomics.com...

I've been reading it in my local paper for about a year now. In my opinion, it has surpassed Doonsebury as the leading political force in the funny papers. Check it out sometime.

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Another great comic, I have read it also but recently our paper changed so I don't get to read it as often. I agree it has surpassed Dbury Politically, but that wasn't my intent.

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
LMAO!

The safety feature has to be the most appealing! Reminds me of that show "Wildest Police Chases" where they were chasing a stolen tank and it was running over and through everything. They finally caught him when he tried to go over the median of a highway and got stuck teetering on the concrete divider. It should have made "Dumbest Criminals" as well. Good cartoon though!

top topics

join