It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetic Disease Transmission Bio-Weapon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Radionics comes to mind. Certain disease operate in a certain hertz, so if u beam the hertz into a person they can develop the disease such as Cancer, which operates in 6 hertz.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

crankyoldman

bobs_uruncle

AnteBellum
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Thanks for your contribution here. I'm wondering if you have found the EMF bombardment has caused an increase in the various fungus/mold/yeast in the body. It seems to me that since the influx of cell towers and wifi the body's ability to negotiate those ailments in particular has been compromised. In fact, I suspect that most cancers would be better treated by treating them as fungus due to the EMF influence. I suspect some element with in the EMF spectrum has altered the cancer expression to reflect the much more formidable consciousness expression of the fungus.

Also. Have you investigated the "Lily Wave" phenomenon - there isn't much on it on the net but I can attest it is an issue. It is possible that version of your unit designed to combat that wave form in the home/office would do wonders and would be pretty easy to create.

I just looked up the Lily Wave as I had heard the term but never really paid much attention to it, I didn't realize that the crap they were pumping through smart meters and in the TV sync lines was called something other than "nasty." So the link is there as a starting point for anyone else who reads this.

I use destructive interference to block everything in one device from about 0.1hz up to 300khz and in the other device from 1hz to about 6ghz (just above the new radio phones). I have some notching of non-blocked frequencies, one of which appears to be the resonant frequency of DNA, you don't want to mess with that as it was the subject of one of the weapons systems I was asked to develop (and cancelled, one of my research projects on cellular signature analysis led to that weapon program).

As far as mold and adaptable viri/bacteria, I think we have witnessed a "tell" in the bee and butterfly populations. It may be partially caused by GMOs but I suspect that the immune systems of these insects have been compromised by cell towers and other EMF pollution to the point that invasive bacteria/fungus/mold/viri have been allowed to propagate, thereby overwhelming the host system.

Humans being larger beasts would be subject to the same kind of propagation (mass : absorption rates), but over a longer period of time, so what we are seeing I believe is a slow kill. It seems like more and more people are coming down with allergies, fybromyalgia, MS and seriously weird autoimmune diseases, the increase in incidence is downright scary. As an example, PRP (Pityriasis rubra pilaris) is an auto-immune disease that was quite rare and absolutely horrible, but it is on the increase and we used the device on it recently. But then, I also suggested in another "control case" of PRP that the person use methotrexate to curb and reverse the disease (which also worked). PRP however seems to use the protein p53 as the initiator which seems to close the pores in the skin preventing the skin from "breathing" which is followed by a systematic defense response by the auto-immune system while the skin is being poisoned. It also seems the p53 response is a flag indicating an underlying malignancy, in both cases of machine use and methotrexate, there was cancer present, one was bowel cancer (machine) and the other was prostate cancer (methotrexate).

Is the initial cause by an overwhelming of the system due to EMF pollution allowing the production of renegade colonies of enzyme producing bacteria/fungi/mold that in turn alter DNA to produce runaway malignancies, who knows for sure? But it does seem to be a fairly reasonable hypothesis. Could these enzymes or the EMF itself create altered DNA plus an alteration in the Telomerase production engines of cells, it is a good question? It would be nice if the NRC gave me a contract to work on this kind of project that helps people instead of the types they came up with in many cases before. For now, I fund all the research myself as I am seeing many people, close friends and family, coming down with things I can't explain, so I fix them when I can ;-)

Cheers - Dave

I'm very interested in your work, having worked on various devices to assist on the consciousness side, this side is quite interesting. The Lily Wave is definitely a real thing ; ) and not very pleasant. Countering that will alter quite a bit in any given person. I suspect it is what carries the waves used to generate neighborhood decline, uprisings, riots etc., as the power lines go everywhere and it isn't anything that can really be pointed too.

There is a system known as AIM or Emc2 which uses certain frequencies to heal various ailments and used to be very effective, though my sense is that has been blocked in some way, for all or just a few I do not know - maybe the EMF wifi hell has inhibited the system. That system operates more specifically as in virus A or bacteria B. In the end the EMF et al seems to be the consummate driving force inhibiting ones ability to express their consciousness through the body.

I wonder how deep you might have to go to get away from it?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

crankyoldman

bobs_uruncle

AnteBellum
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Thanks for your contribution here. I'm wondering if you have found the EMF bombardment has caused an increase in the various fungus/mold/yeast in the body. It seems to me that since the influx of cell towers and wifi the body's ability to negotiate those ailments in particular has been compromised. In fact, I suspect that most cancers would be better treated by treating them as fungus due to the EMF influence. I suspect some element with in the EMF spectrum has altered the cancer expression to reflect the much more formidable consciousness expression of the fungus.

Also. Have you investigated the "Lily Wave" phenomenon - there isn't much on it on the net but I can attest it is an issue. It is possible that version of your unit designed to combat that wave form in the home/office would do wonders and would be pretty easy to create.

I just looked up the Lily Wave as I had heard the term but never really paid much attention to it, I didn't realize that the crap they were pumping through smart meters and in the TV sync lines was called something other than "nasty." So the link is there as a starting point for anyone else who reads this.

I use destructive interference to block everything in one device from about 0.1hz up to 300khz and in the other device from 1hz to about 6ghz (just above the new radio phones). I have some notching of non-blocked frequencies, one of which appears to be the resonant frequency of DNA, you don't want to mess with that as it was the subject of one of the weapons systems I was asked to develop (and cancelled, one of my research projects on cellular signature analysis led to that weapon program).

As far as mold and adaptable viri/bacteria, I think we have witnessed a "tell" in the bee and butterfly populations. It may be partially caused by GMOs but I suspect that the immune systems of these insects have been compromised by cell towers and other EMF pollution to the point that invasive bacteria/fungus/mold/viri have been allowed to propagate, thereby overwhelming the host system.

Humans being larger beasts would be subject to the same kind of propagation (mass : absorption rates), but over a longer period of time, so what we are seeing I believe is a slow kill. It seems like more and more people are coming down with allergies, fybromyalgia, MS and seriously weird autoimmune diseases, the increase in incidence is downright scary. As an example, PRP (Pityriasis rubra pilaris) is an auto-immune disease that was quite rare and absolutely horrible, but it is on the increase and we used the device on it recently. But then, I also suggested in another "control case" of PRP that the person use methotrexate to curb and reverse the disease (which also worked). PRP however seems to use the protein p53 as the initiator which seems to close the pores in the skin preventing the skin from "breathing" which is followed by a systematic defense response by the auto-immune system while the skin is being poisoned. It also seems the p53 response is a flag indicating an underlying malignancy, in both cases of machine use and methotrexate, there was cancer present, one was bowel cancer (machine) and the other was prostate cancer (methotrexate).

Is the initial cause by an overwhelming of the system due to EMF pollution allowing the production of renegade colonies of enzyme producing bacteria/fungi/mold that in turn alter DNA to produce runaway malignancies, who knows for sure? But it does seem to be a fairly reasonable hypothesis. Could these enzymes or the EMF itself create altered DNA plus an alteration in the Telomerase production engines of cells, it is a good question? It would be nice if the NRC gave me a contract to work on this kind of project that helps people instead of the types they came up with in many cases before. For now, I fund all the research myself as I am seeing many people, close friends and family, coming down with things I can't explain, so I fix them when I can ;-)

Cheers - Dave

I'm very interested in your work, having worked on various devices to assist on the consciousness side, this side is quite interesting. The Lily Wave is definitely a real thing ; ) and not very pleasant. Countering that will alter quite a bit in any given person. I suspect it is what carries the waves used to generate neighborhood decline, uprisings, riots etc., as the power lines go everywhere and it isn't anything that can really be pointed too.

There is a system known as AIM or Emc2 which uses certain frequencies to heal various ailments and used to be very effective, though my sense is that has been blocked in some way, for all or just a few I do not know - maybe the EMF wifi hell has inhibited the system. That system operates more specifically as in virus A or bacteria B. In the end the EMF et al seems to be the consummate driving force inhibiting ones ability to express their consciousness through the body.

I wonder how deep you might have to go to get away from it?

If you have the time and money and don't mind being stationary, you don't have to go deep, you could make a Faraday Cage. But the biggest problem with any system that puts out specific frequencies (AIM/EMC2) is that everyone is different and the frequencies can change depending on location. In one spot you might get active destructive interference and in another additive summation or the in between state, any number of beat frequencies. That's why I went fully automatic and adaptable to most conditions using the internal or external EMF being sensed in real time as a "guide" as to what had to be inverted to create wave function collapse.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/17.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I'd rather swim with a bunch of dolphins than wear a tin foil hat. Its interesting
what researchers say about dolphins and the frequency they emit to help heal the human
body.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I'd rather swim with a bunch of dolphins than wear a tin foil hat. Its interesting
what researchers say about dolphins and the frequency they emit to help heal the human
body.

I was not suggesting anyone wear a tinfoil hat, however coating the inside of walls, ceiling and roof with tinfoil (which is electrically conductive), and then grounding the tinfoil to say a water pipe does tend to make a very adequate Faraday Cage. I don't know about the sounds from dolphins and 8hz healing, but I seem to remember that 8.38hz at 140 to 150db will rupture every artery, vein and capillary in the body ;-) I think it's ~3.6hz to take down buildings, it's been a long time since I looked at weaponization research. I actually have a 2400 wrms and a 1350 wrms pair of amplifiers and the speakers, I should try it on some concrete blocks ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
thanks for making the topic

some potential follow-up material

i wonder if we're being slowly saturated with the compounds that supposedly upgrade us to live safely with all this wifi crap everywhere..

i wonder if those bee-experiments some decades ago were an attempt to hybridize the vital pollinators

on the bright side, (if all this keeps up) in a few more years my brain will be complete mush and i won't have to worry about this stuff anymore

who wants kool aid?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join