It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified FBI files claim Adolf Hitler escaped by submarine to Argentina

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The news article is poorly written and misleading. Yes, the FBI investigated claims that Hitler had escaped to South America, but that doesn't mean that the FBI claimed it themselves. I had a look at those files a while ago and from what I remember the FBI did investigate the rumours but couldn't find any evidence for it.

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
im still reading this thread but i wanted to post now..
i find it laughable that some people think he made it out of germany...

by the end of the war he was a sick, weasle of a human, addcted to all sorts of drugs...
all his cronies were dead/dying/running...
we are supposed to believe he made it out of the bunker and onto a sub that he rode for 2 weeks only to land in south america and live for 20+ more years?

hahahahahahahahaah........thats a serious joke....

that is more likely than this little weasle, drug addict vagina of a man killed himself when he knew it was game over??

ok

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
After reading all this it seems to me that in some twisted way there are people that want him to have survived..
If he did escape the bunker by the next day he would have been in extreme pain and vomiting and pissing himself from the dt's.
Did he have a 2 weeks supply of amphetamines? He didnt eat meat.
Did he have 2 weeks of fruit and veggies on his person or did he survive the trip on meth?
I also get a chuckle when i think about how the leader of the master race didnt know for sure if he fit the profile as there was question about his grandparents.
Also chuckle at how the fuhrer supreme leader aryan master race leader had like 17 different things wrong with him.
Some example of the master race.
I just watched a documentary like an hour ago and in it was a clip of one of his speeches where he says that the german race needed to be tall and strong with long arms and quick like a hare.
Sounds just like ole dolph dont it

In the end hitler was nothing more than a good orator that told the people what they wanted to hear at a time when they needed to hear it.
I think it was a perfect storm of events that led to his power grab and if any 1 thing would have happened differently then things would have been different.
I dont know why people hang on to the theory that he made it out.
He was a cry baby bitch and died like one.
It goes all the way back before ww1 when he was twice denied admission into the art school.
His mommy died of cancer and he wasnt allowed to study his precious art and he started melting down. Then the perfect storm of events.
goebbles was another runt with a complex.
Its not like hitler had it in him to be a great leader or even just a leader.
The perfect storm of events let him steal power and along with his psychosis and cronies that surrounded him we get the results of ww2.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

This picture of an "older Hitler" is a Photo Creation by an Argentine Documentary Company in the 1990s based on a picture which was taken in Berchtesgaden from his home movies

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

edit on 27-10-2016 by FranzJ because: mistake

edit on 27-10-2016 by FranzJ because: mistake

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FranzJ
a reply to: Shadow Herder

This picture of an "older Hitler" is a Photo Creation by an Argentine Documentary Company in the 1990s based on a picture which was taken in Berchtesgaden from his home movies

The FBI recently unclassified and released documents concerning Hitler after world war 2. Those files included many "photos" of what Hitler could look like (differing haircuts / styles / mustache / no mustache etc).

A new series came out late last year called Hunting Hitler that uncovered compelling information that supports the theory he in fact did escape to Argentina near the end of the war.

FBI - Adolph Hitler files
edit on 27-10-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The man was a health freak, with a personal doctor on standby.If the War was going badly they might have ruined the health of a body double.The last sightings of the supposed Hitler was one where he was showing signs of Parkinsons, if he wasn't looking well the propaganda ministry would not have taken the film....unless they wanted people to believe that he was unwell. They have never found his personal fortune looted from the occupied areas.He could easily have got to Temlehoff airport before the Soviets arrived. Health freaks and hypochondriacs dont kill themseves.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Not to mention the Nazis stated he died while leading his troops into battle against the Soviets. After the fall of Berlin 6 different body doubles, dead, were located for Hitler. The supposed remains the soviets claimed were Hitler's in fact belonged to a woman. At the final meeting of Churchill, Truman and Stalin Truman asked Stalin about Hitler. Stalin stated he believed Hitler was still alive.

The people in the bunker at the time of Hitler's "suicide" were not present at the final moments. Several of them changed their version of events each time they were interrogated. Burned paperwork located in the bunker supposedly from Eva Braun (Hitler) to a family member talked about S. America and the area they would be heading to.

The series Hunting Hitler did in fact locate an underground tunnel that went to the airport that were hidden. They also located a Nazi naval supply base in the Azores (if I remember correctly). They theorize it was used as a stop over point for the U-boats that took Hitler out of Germany. A long range German supply aircraft was also missing. It had a long range and again theorized was used to evacuate hitler from Germany to the U-boat embarkation point.

You have the 2 weird incidents a few months after the war ended of 2 German U-boats surrendering in S. America. The boats logs were missing and the crew provided conflicting information as to their mission. A crew manifest was located in one of the boats that gave the crew / passenger compliment (but no names) and the number of people exceeded the normal compliment for that type of U-boat. The "missing" crew was never identified / located.

Finally the Nazi program "Odessa" was real and was established prior to the end of the war to assist high ranking Nazis in escaping. Several of those rat lines were to S. America.

He supposedly died in the 1960's somewhere in S. America.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Does anyone else notice anything?

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I like this one better...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

The man was a health freak, with a personal doctor on standby.

He started off healthy and then met Doc Morrell.

The pair of them embarked on a whirlwind tour of hocus pocus treatments as well as the opiates and stimulant drugs of the day. Arguably, the dependence on drugs affected Hitler's ability to think rationally and increased his tendency to magical thinking.

These are well-studied patterns of behaviour amongst individuals who take coke/speed for prolonged periods of time. In his case, he was on the speed train for many months. To put it another way, nobody can take the stimulant drugs for long without becoming crazy...or crazier.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
People the man is long dead, but he could of had his brain preserved and implanted to a person of different color and later became the leader of the USA .

More likely a different gender and about to become president.

I've always thought this theory plausible, I hope we fond out the truth about it in my lifetime...

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I would like to see this resolved as well before I kick the bucket. An EO Obama signed early on forces declassification of documents older than 25 years. This is how we got the FBI files on Hitler. The next huge one should come in 2017 and deals with the Kennedy assassination. Another mystery I would like to see resolved before I go as well.

The cherry on the parfait would be ET disclosure.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Very true but Doc Morell was the best in his day. He realised that correct gut bacteria was essential for health,and did a job on Hitler.But Hitler had a few body doubles, after the assasination attempt.I'd think that very few people saw the real Hitler, their was even one of them dead in the bunker on the day the Russians stormed the place, at first they thought it was him. So we are lead to believe, a hypochondriac supposedly suffering from Parkinsons, placed a gun to his head with a shaky aim after taking a Cyanide pill, why both?, when suposedly Eva Braun had immiediatly died after ingesting one.The Gobels wife and children, just took the pill.Since Gobels was the minister of Propaganda, he would have been in on the deception,and masterminding it all the way, i doubt that it was Gobels wife and kids that were on display,they were probably Jewish lookalikes from the concentration camps, the same place as the body doubles came from he probably was on the plane to Spain with Adolf.I think that would be the key.Then to Argentina which was run by nazi sympathisers, Peron was rich because of Nazi Gold.
Plus the Elite dont like to kill the head of a conquered state. Napoleon the Kaiser Hirohito, resonsible for massive casulties never got their just reward. So whats so different about Hitler.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hitler without Germany is like Corn Flakes without the milk.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

You mean all over the place when it comes to consistency, something a lot of people dont like or enjoy, hard to swallow all the while running the risk of it killing you out of the blue one day for no reason at all...

sure... I can see that...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You just have to remember how all this operates. When J Edgar Hoover died their was a scramble to get at his secret dossiers. His faithful long time secretary, made them disappear somewhere . They had all the dirt that could be used on the politicians. Since J Edgar never lost at the races, my guess is that the crime bosses have all the files and have been running things ever since. Which isn't surprising when dealing with a society based on cash, and not human morality. Since J Edgar liked to cross dress he was compromised years before.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Sure but like I said new FBI files recently release contained info about Hitler being in Argentina. Everything about Hoover aside he hated Nazis and once seized a bank linked to Presscot Bush, if I remember correctly, because it was doing business with the Nazis.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Ya it's very lilely that's for sure.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Some good documentaries on Hitler escaping.

This documentary below should be the one where they forensically examine "Hitler's remains" the USSR had where they discovered the remains were actually that of a woman and not Hitler.

**WARNING** THE DOCUMENTARY BELOW CONTAINS: **WARNING**

HISTORICAL FOOTAGE USED - INCLUDING SCENES FROM NAZI DEATH CAMPS / WAR FOOTAGE**

The following is Series 1 of 6 that looks at the Nazis and Hitlers death / escape.

edit on 1-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join