It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Building Structure Tools – and Buildings caught on SOL?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The idea that Mars was once the home of an ancient civilization is, of course controversial and NASA and most mainstream scientists won't even consider the notion with any degree of seriousness.

So are these objects optical illusions of a natural geological formation? But to dismiss them outright as not possibly being artificial in origin is just as unscientific as declaring that they absolutely are created by intelligent beings.

Here are the images.

Original Image

Two artificial wheels/pulleys and two artificial building structure / transportation tools??

Close-up wheels/pulleys and building structure / transportation tool?

How they build a structure?

Just rocks and pure coincidence? Wish I had the answer...

How about these buildings? Of course it's probably my imagination but take a looksy for yourselves:
Have a look in the top left corner..
Link to Original Image

Zoomed in a bit.

Too blurry to be conclusive, but it's still compelling!

Have a top weekend ATS.

Credit goes to UFOSIGHTINGSHOTSPOT.
Linky
edit on 11-4-2014 by skyblueworld because: Forgot source.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
These rocks looks small. Maybe a 6 inches across. Just pebbles and rocks.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

cyberheater

You my friend, need to read Gulliver's Travels.

From the Op

But to dismiss them outright as not possibly being artificial in origin is just as unscientific as declaring that they absolutely are created by intelligent beings.

That does say it all. Remember that this is just one very small patch of ground on Mars, very small patch.

If they found something, would they tell us, never!

Religions would go nuts, Governments could go nuts, they are too afraid, they want to keep us all nice and unexcited. Just look at what happens when we get these unhealthy desires to tell them what we think of them. Occupy comes to mind.

P

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Yeah i agree with the guy above, those look like small rocks that look normally eroded by wind or water.

I really cannot see any resemblance to anything intellectually engineered what so ever.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Good find, its only a matter of time before the world finds out we are all martians!

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
This is the most underwhelming thread on this subject I have seen yet.

It is clearly just a pile of rocks.

To call this compelling is simply overstating and overhyping nothing.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Rocks, and more rocks. This one helps to uphold the myth that the Mars anomaly seekers all have rocks in their heads. Tarred with the same brush, a brush made of rocks.

If you'd like you can bring such finds to the main Mars anomalies thread and get some non-expert opinion before taking it out to a separate thread.

(since sotu copied it I'll put it back)
edit on 11-4-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Wow another thread I clicked on hoping to see something that could be possibly be more than just rocks. Sigh (disappointed again).those are just plain old ordinary everyday ROCKS.hell that video of the space ship going around on facebook that disappeared in a blue plasma field was more believable than those pictures of ROCKS.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DonVoigt

When you have a few minutes try this one if you haven't seen it already: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Aleister
Rocks, and more rocks. This one helps to uphold the myth that the Mars anomaly seekers all have rocks in their heads. Tarred with the same brush, a brush made of rocks.

If you'd like you can bring such finds to the main Mars anomalies thread and get some non-expert opinion before taking it out to a separate thread.
more anomomolomoli on that thread than in nasa's secret archives! And we are more gentle to anomoly finders.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   

pheonix358

cyberheater

So what you are saying is that some martians maybe really small. It's certainly a possibility.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

cyberheater

pheonix358

cyberheater

So what you are saying is that some martians maybe really small. It's certainly a possibility.

Mostly in jest but: Humans in general terms, only see possibilities that are similar to their own thinking / perspective / POV.

Even in the realms of SciFi, almost all Aliens have arms and legs and mostly two of each. Aliens are almost always about our size. What if Martians were little guys?

Science just can't seem to look at possibilities.

P

edit on 11/4/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I just want to say that some folks need to travel more, perhaps to dry lake beds, certain beaches and canyons. As much as I want to find speculative material supporting other civilizations preceding this one, sometimes we just need to back away from the computer and grab a beer. I appreciate your effort, but any geologist that happens upon this is going to have a field day, or a coronary.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Those definitely look like buildings. I think that there was intelligent life there, then something happened and Noah's ark was built and we all came here to earth.

new topics

top topics

join