It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Secretary Resigns After Woes of HealthCare.gov

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

ketsuko
She's gone!

I didn't think I'd ever see anyone major in the admin resign.

WASHINGTON — Kathleen Sebelius, the health and human services secretary, is resigning, ending a stormy five-year tenure marred by the disastrous rollout of President Obama’s signature legislative achievement, the Affordable Care Act.

Mr. Obama accepted Ms. Sebelius’s resignation this week, and on Friday morning he will nominate Sylvia Mathews Burwell, the director of the Office of Management and Budget, to replace her, officials said

About time.
Although she is just a scapegoat for OBAMA and the Un-Affordable Care Act.
edit on Thu Apr 10 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

windword
reply to post by ketsuko

Really? Hillary Clinton wasn't anyone major?

Hillary Rodham Clinton formally resigned Friday as America's secretary of state, capping a four-year tenure that saw her shatter records for the number of countries visited. John Kerry was sworn in to replace her.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Clintons NEVER resign! As long as they belong to organizations such as the Bilderberg and Tri Lateral Commission and the CFR???

Please!!!! Do you really think that when a government official retires or resigns that they are done?

Check out the "Senior Fellows" that run the government think tanks!

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I believe you! Politicians never resign, they mutate.

edit on 10-4-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

xuenchen

“The president wants to make sure we have a proven manager and relentless implementer in the job over there, which is why he is going to nominate Sylvia,” said Denis R. McDonough, the White House chief of staff.

A manger with proven ability to spend money like a drunkin sailor ( no offense to sailors ) and follow orders.

edit on 10-4-2014 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

windword
reply to post by ketsuko

Really? Hillary Clinton wasn't anyone major?

Well, we know why Hitlary resigned. They wanted to make sure people had plenty of time to forget why they don't like her before she runs for president again.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Here is Kathleen's resignation speech.

It's a LuLu. At :20 seconds she loses her place and states that a page is missing !!!

I guess she forgot to read the speech before she read the speech !!!

Just like she forgot to read the PPACA before she regulated it !!!

LOL

FAIL: Sebelius Can't Even Resign Correctly

Link to related story

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The new numbers will be coming out.

Not the 7 million the administration has been touting.

It'll be more like 14 guys working in the basement of Valarie Jarrett's house.

That's the real reason why she quit.

(In my humble opinion)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

It just dawned on me that Clinton did pretty much the same thing as SecState.

Did she resign because of the failed rollout or did she resign because she could not, in good conscious, continue to try and defend the ACA. It moved from defending to out right lies in order to defend it.

Could it be possible she resigned because, having inside access to this mess, she can see the legal issues that might be coming down the pipeline?

If she ever wants to maintain a political career would possibly be another reason to leave.

Also is she not under several federal investigations?
I know there are issues with soliciting support for Obama at an official HHS function.
I think she is also under investigation for failing to comply with requests from Congress (obstructing a federal investigation).

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Let me get this right...this mess of a manager lost a page? Would that be a 404 error??? I love it...PAGE NOT FOUND!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join