It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Old Neighbor...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I met someone 6 years ago, and basically he was trying to see if it was normal to hear a sound inside your head, he said it sounded like how a t.v sounds when you turn it on, the frequency sound. To add to the madness he also was describing a light that randomly flashes, he described that to be like stars flashing 1/2 the size of a grain of salt on a invisible screen all in front of his eyes like a t.v. This man is incredibly intelligent and you wouldn't even know unless you talk to him , but he was very anti social and an insomniac. He is very charitable but he's not rich he doesn't even own a vehicle, he rides a horse. And now I'm done.

edit on AprX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MX61000

I met someone 6 years ago, and basically he was trying to see if it was normal to hear a sound inside your head, he said it sounded like how a t.v sounds when you turn it on, the frequency sound.

Is he a veteran of war, by any chance?

Riiiinnngggg…

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MX61000

You should research exploding head syndrome. I know it sounds funny but it is a disorder, a type of migraine rather and it is a real condition.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianomatic

You saying he can cause your head to explode? Interesting.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Maybe so.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MX61000

You could try asking heim about it. If he keeps going "What?", theres your answer.

I don't really know, what did you think it could be?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The grey area.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I see those tiny flashes quite often. Doctors say it's a type of visual migraine that may or may not come along with a headache. Once, I even went half blind for a few minutes from it and that time had a headache for a full week. I also hear that noise, possibly related? I may ask a doctor about that. I don't feel that any of this is paranormal, not in my own experience at least.

It may seem odd if you haven't heard of these symptoms ( I had not until 2 years ago) but I think it is somewhat common.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Is this all the time? Or just sometimes? I have visual snow all the time, a lot of medical doctors don't recognize it as something real. Why would I make it up? It sucks, I can't even look at the night sky anymore for very long, one of my favorite past times. It's always there, but sometimes I can almost ignore it, it gets worse when I am on an insomniac cycle.

The sound thing, only happens when I am having a panic attack, and the snow gets really bad during panic attacks too.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Niecedenise

Exactly what I was thinking. I have the exact same symptoms as the OP's neighbor..in fact, other than riding a horse, we're very similar!

I get migraines often and see the little flashing dots and sometimes squiggles. I also hear the television frequency sound sometimes.

It's probably something to do with migraines.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
So what?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jacktorrance

No migraines, I've heard about the light moving in that motion in harmony with the heart beat.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 3u40r15m

So what?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

MX61000
reply to post by 3u40r15m

So what?

Say what?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
He should have his blood sugar checked.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Niecedenise
I see those tiny flashes quite often. Doctors say it's a type of visual migraine that may or may not come along with a headache. Once, I even went half blind for a few minutes from it and that time had a headache for a full week. I also hear that noise, possibly related? I may ask a doctor about that. I don't feel that any of this is paranormal, not in my own experience at least.

It may seem odd if you haven't heard of these symptoms ( I had not until 2 years ago) but I think it is somewhat common.

The migraine aura. I get that too, a couple of times a year. No pain, just flashy fractal type lights, on mostly one side at a time.
The internal ringing sometimes as well, not at the same time as the flashy fractals.

The ringing inside the head only lasts for a few seconds, I've had that as long as I can remember. I don't know what brings it on, it could be something as simple or silly as someone's garage door opener.

It's all normal stuff.

top topics

join