It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce, NM�. Real Researchers Come Here To Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Alright I believe that there is an Underground Base near Dulce, NM. I am not sure if it is abondoned, in use, alien/human together, alien, or human. I am very interested in finding anything out that i can. I will do this by researching the history of the Indians who are Native to that area of the West. By researching the number of unexplained and intriguing events that have occured in the area.

Also i believe that if the are hidden entrances to Dulce, that they are not near Dulce, but other places such as Los alamos.

Anyone want to help

Mod Edit: to remove ALL-CAPS from thread title

[edit on 26-11-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
maybe you should start with me because I live in NM and my aunt and her husband live in Dulce. She's never heard of anything weird happening around the area. My parents are fimilar with the are too and looked at me weird when I asked about the stuff that is claimed to go on there. Simply because they've never seen or heard anything. Sorry...

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Have you not seen this thread????

DULCE NM, Any Takers

Start with their efforts.... You will be off to a good start from there.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well i guess your not interested in helping, but if you are then could you help my telling me what Indian nations live in that part of new mexico and colorado, since you are from there.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
yes jessemole i have seen that thread and i post on that thread i was just starting to this thread as an alternitave, not that i have anything against the other. I am also in constant contact with MOUSE and WUNDER.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
sure, mostly apache and navajo. I'm actually Navajo =)

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Apache and Navajo, those are the major nations around there? Can you tell me of a place where i could research the history or these two nations?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Chrisjohnson says:

"Well i guess your not interested in helping"

What do you mean, we're not intersted in helping? You said that you believed there were underground secret thingamabobs in Dulce, NM and asked if any locals would help.

Several did just what you asked, but it seems that their answers weren't what you wanted to hear.

I've spent a lot of time in New Mexico myself, especially the northern part of the state, and have passed through Dulce five or six times. I've never seen anything weird, either.

Would you rather we lied to you and told you what you wanted to hear?

I certainly wouldn't consider that to be "help", would you?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
"Well i guess your not interested in helping"

That was responding to

kisorrell

posted on 11/26/1986 at 04:09 PM

maybe you should start with me because I live in NM and my aunt and her husband live in Dulce. She's never heard of anything weird happening around the area. My parents are fimilar with the are too and looked at me weird when I asked about the stuff that is claimed to go on there. Simply because they've never seen or heard anything. Sorry...

But now it seems as if he is interested in helping me learn the history of the indian nations in the area

sorry for the confusion

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
research the history? =) what do you mean by that? Like our culture? Ceremonies? I don't get what our past has to do with Dulce? Our history comes from migration and a lot of grief. Being contained in a certain area for some time.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The Native Americans are tge "original" inhabitants of the area, and therefore they would have the most information of anything that has happened interestingly in the past.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
and like I said I have relatives that have lived there at least 20 yrs, maybe more but have not mentioned anything weird about the area

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
chrisjohnson585 says:

"The Native Americans are tge "original" inhabitants of the area, and therefore they would have the most information of anything that has happened interestingly in the past."

Not the Navajo. They are an Athabascan-speaking people who migrated to that area from what is now Oregon and Washington, arriving in the four Corners area around the same time the first White men (Spaniards) crossed the Gila River.

They, like the White men, are the johnny-come-latelies to the area.

The folks who have been around (at least in the Arizona side) stem from three cultures: Mogollon, Sinagua, and Hohokam.

The Mogolon are probably the ancestors of the Apache; the Sinagua of the Hopi and Pueblo; and the Hohokam of the Pima and Tohono o'odham tribes.

But even so, just because people have lived there for a long time does not give them perfect answers to the past. It was recent (White) archaeologists digging in Chaco Canyon who determined that the natives living there circa 900 AD practiced occasional cannibalism, a hobby which contemporaty American Indian legends seemed to have overlooked.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
exactly, like I said a lot of migration.... nomads

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the info Off_the_street, are you interested in Dulce and other underground bases?

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'm FROM Dulce. Feel free to e-mail me or U2U me. If you've ever lived there and NOBODY has a story, then they're just not paying attention. Do I believe there's a base there? Not really. Will I help? Sure.. anytime. Well, not anytime. I don't live there anymore. But I grew up there.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Sorry, this topic already exists here on ATS and can be found here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add your thoughts and comments to the existing thread as this one will be closed. Another bit of advice, perhaps several of you may want to u2u ADVISOR and make this an ATS research project. Just a thought.

Thanks
FredT

new topics

top topics

join