It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*New Music Video* Would love some feedback!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Open up the heart as well as the mind. The Sun's the faintest star in another sky! This is my newest music video Shneal-Universal. I thought a lot of fellow conspiracy lovers would enjoy it. My 6th album 'The Prequel' is set to be released in May. Hope you like the video!! A like & comment are always appreciated!

Thanks,

-Shneal

Link doesn't seem to be working in my preview so here is the direct link as well. THANKS!! www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Not bad. It seems like your conspiracy interests couldn't keep your mind off your ex though. Sorry about the abortion.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

I appreciate the feedback. And yeah, I will probably never know if she actually had one.. I just write life though, a lot of which is conspiracy to me & the rest personal. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I watched a couple of your other vids on youtube. The one that's the "beats" competition had a real nice flow but you only rhymed for one verse. I'd like to hear that flow for the full length of that track. Your hooks aren't as catchy as radio friendly hip hop. You may consider a producer or writing partner.
edit on 7-4-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I appreciate it. That contest was only for a single verse though. As far as the hooks are concerned I've gotten better with them. I have always written my own material and am teaming up with several producers from my home town and elsewhere. Thanks again for checking some music out!

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Shneal

I'm not a fan of Rap even though I produce/shoot Rap videos as well; but I like your video very much!! Fantastic editing and production value.

I hope this doesn't derail your thread if I submit one of mine.

www.youtube.com...

I appreciate feedback as well.

edit on 7-4-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Thanks for the positive feedback! I am not really a fan of the stereotypical hip hop either. I try and keep it fresh and intelligent. I enjoyed your video as well! Good stuff. Best of luck to you!

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Shneal

Thanks amigo, here's another we made for the 48hr film project. Written, shot, edited in 48hrs.

48hourfilm.com...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join