It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just how far will people go?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

My daughter was the first to leave and when she said goodby to the others one of them said "Be carfull there's a rather large dog poo by the gate" Puzzled, my daughter asked the woman how she knew about the poo. The woman said "I just saw it on face book" and held up her phone as evidence. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And its said technology is dumbing down society.

If it wasn't for Facebook and these great community orientated people taking pic of poo and posting them on Facebook, who knows what series of events could have followed if this startling revelation of dog poo at a dog park wasn't shared.

WW3, Armageddon, financial collapse, Oh my.

Thank the lord for people like this.

Turds play a major role in world politics and economics.

Sightings of large turds or SLTs could become the new hype in the future to come, forget UFOs the new bandwagon to jump on will be SLTs

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The first rule is you dont talk about face club, the second rule is YOU DONT TALK ABOUT FACE CLUB.

The third rule is, you report dog poop in high trafic areas.

edit on 7-4-2014 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

How asinine. An FB post about poop on the ground, at a dog park. What a service to the world that post was! Who needs to examine their surroundings when Facebook will tell them all they need to know?
/sarcasm

It doesn't surprise me, though. I've seen the epitome of lazy in the grocery store, where people can't bring themselves to walk a few isles over to the front of the store to get a weekly sales ad themselves. Instead, they break out the smartphone or tablet and bring up the store website's weekly ad page. Americans are the laziest bastards there are.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Greatest. Thing. Ever.

Next to the pointlessness and idiocies of selfies.

Humans...

::facepalm::

top topics

<< 1   >>

join