It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced to pay own father child support. DNA says guy doesn't have kids.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
So apparently family courts are judge, jury, executioner to entire family trees and can create and destroy evidence on a whim.

Judge allows child to be kidnapped for support order. www.facebook.com...

So what do you think ATS. Would you pay for a child that wasn't yours? Would you force a person to have to pay for someone simply because they were a part of a child's life? This looks like a slippery slope of getting into guys bank accounts for just having a girlfriend let alone the fact you can prove something isn't yours and still be held financially responsible for it forever.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

So apparently family courts are judge, jury, executioner…

Yep. The Child Protection Agency (CPA) has their own courts, judges and security officers. They are above the law the rest of us have to obey. They can steal and sell children.

They call it adoption.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

intrptr

So apparently family courts are judge, jury, executioner…

Yep. The Child Protection Agency (CPA) has their own courts, judges and security officers. They are above the law the rest of us have to obey. They can steal and sell children.

They call it adoption.

What's the difference between what they are doing with paterinty fraud (lying about DNA) and slavery.

Tell someone anything they might want to hear and then force them to work for nothing that benifits them.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The family court or whatever they call it in any district is totally biased against anybody that has an address and money.

I paid $213 a week in child support, no big deal. But as soon as I was unemployed the courts had me in on a show cause.

I knew girls that got nothing and couldnt get a show cause hearing on their ex...why? he didnt have the money to make it worth while.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Interesting. Why doesn't the guy sue the state for improper interpretation of the law.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

tinner07
The family court or whatever they call it in any district is totally biased against anybody that has an address and money.

I paid $213 a week in child support, no big deal. But as soon as I was unemployed the courts had me in on a show cause.

I knew girls that got nothing and couldnt get a show cause hearing on their ex...why? he didnt have the money to make it worth while.

That's another thing. In what other courts are you awarded money for something but you don't even have to give a reason for it. You can be forced to pay 1000$ a month in support while being denied any opportunity to see what the money is being used for. How do you know how well your kids are doing if the other parent isn't responsibly for what the courts do award them.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

So what do you think ATS. Would you pay for a child that wasn't yours?

According to his retelling he states he raised the child for the first two years. That man is the defacto father. For the childs sake…

oh, never mind the CPA (and the state) collect on "granting custody" (selling) the child to someone else.

After that all the apparent lies and bureaucracy support that end. Go figure…
edit on 6-4-2014 by intrptr because: restated

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
i can't say much for the guy. he raised this child as his own for two years. the baby knew no other dad. true he wasn't the kids biological father, any male can be biological father. it takes a man to be a dad. he took responsibility for the child. he has no sense of what being a man is if he gave the child back just because it wasn't his. has he no love for the child because it wasn't his. how can you raise a child for that long and give it up. just because it wasn't his.

now as far as the in's and out of the law, it seems kinda screwed up. the only good thing that has seemed to come from it is the baby is probably in a home where he is loved and will be taken care of. even if the man that raised him for two years abandoned him.
edit on 6-4-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

hounddoghowlie
i can't say much for the guy. he raised this child as his own for two years. the baby knew no other dad. true he wasn't the kids biological father, any male can be biological father. it takes a man to be a dad. he took responsibility for the child. he has no sense of what being a man is if he gave the child back just because it wasn't his.

now as far as the in's and out of the law, it seems kinda screwed up. the only good thing that has seemed to come from it is th baby is probably in a home where he is loved and will be taken care of. even if the man that raised him for two years abandoned him.

Child is being abused. Man wanted the kid after all the bull, but judge denied him with no cause. Judge denied mother as well.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

the guy claim this, sounds like sour grapes to me. if there are reports that prove abuse,then CPS has other options.

she wont give him back to the guy because he abandoned him. just because he found out the child wasn't his. sure it would piss me off, but i wouldn't have gave up a child i raised as my own.

the guy even went before another judge. still wound up being held responsible. then he wants the child back, and claim child abuse.
sounds like the guy is a A@@HOLE.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The old "child abuse"gag hey?
I doubt id trust the testimony of either litigant..................

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Well I know first hand that you can witness and report child abuse until you are blue in the face, but if it makes a judge look bad or isn't financially beneficial to CPS, they won't do a darn thing about it.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I am so sorry for the child, at the end of the day he is the one that will be traumatized by this for life.

But still, I don't think this man should be paying child support for a child that is not his...and I don't understand why the grandfather is involved in such way....very bizarre story!

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Look at the 5 year old who was forced to live in a diaper and under stairs. CPS went to their house! Same with the lady for
Florida who killed her twins. CPS directly involved but said nothing. Children are only accessories and cash cows for social programs. Look at the $1 I'm giving this child while I take and give out 9$ to the systems cronies.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

marbles87
Look at the 5 year old who was forced to live in a diaper and under stairs. CPS went to their house! Same with the lady for
Florida who killed her twins. CPS directly involved but said nothing. Children are only accessories and cash cows for social programs. Look at the $1 I'm giving this child while I take and give out 9$ to the systems cronies.

I will need to google those stories cause I've never heard of them in the UK.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
m.nydailynews.com...
5 year old locked in closet

Mom accused of killing daughter after CPS gives kids back after her other child dies
m.nydailynews.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I have children and I love them with an overwhelming kind of love........I just don't understand these parents.......and the government agencies that should protect children from harm....very sad......

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Agartha

It is very obvious the only person who can protect child is well no one can. What happens when the systems designed to specifically kept children from falling through the cracks are the ones exploiting and selling their interests for greed.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
to all of you that say CPS wont or can't do anything, i say your full of it. sure there are stories of the system breaking down. most of those are direct fault of case workers.

take my family for instance, my youngest brother, which i should say is my cousin. his mother was batsh@@ crazy, manic depressive with schizophrenia. she lived with us, off and on before his birth and until he was six. she moved out then and for two years she would have spells and locked him in the house for days and months at a time. my mother went to FDCF. and within a month he was living with us safe and sound, expect the the terrors brothers inflict on one another. MY mom use to say we reminded her of spike, tom and jerry.

don't try and tell the system is all ways screwd up. i know better.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Just like the cops. Just because you have one good experience doesn't mean that the MAJORITY of the experiences are not going to be bad. CPS and the courts use and abuse kids for money. There are multiple times more horror stories than success just the idea of a third party telling parents how they can or can not parent is a farce. If we can't force life saving medicine on kids why force anything else at all like CPS or support orders. Just causes problems and polarizes the parents against each other and the kids. Read the above links.
edit on 6-4-2014 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join