It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced to pay own father child support. DNA says guy doesn't have kids.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of this story but one thing is for sure, that judge is a real piece of work. A week after this FB page first posted, the judge was fired. Read why here lasvegastribune.net...

There is no way I can support legally requiring someone to pay child support for someone else's child. That should be reserved for the biological father ONLY. It's not this guy's fault he was duped by that w###e into believing the child was his.

Furthermore, from the FB page

Upon making the final decision to return the child to his mother and have her pursue his biological father,
My own father lied to get guardianship of the child and made long strides to receive child support.

What kind of father would look to receive child support from his own son who got screwed in this deal? If he wants financial support at least go after the biological father rather than add extortion to insult for his own son.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

There is no way I can support legally requiring someone to pay child support for someone else's child.

I agree with that but the guy should have had enough heart IMO to want to contribute if the babies stand in Grandfather took in his two year old stepson who has no one else to go to. They don't know who the father is, the Mother is "unfit" and clearly did not want him since he was left with the young "Father".

The court was thinking of the child, but still if the "Man" who raised him from an infant to two years wants to dump him with no where for him to go he is not the Father and it is not his responsibility and I hope he never has any kids because he is lacking.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I agree with that but the guy should have had enough heart IMO to want to contribute if the babies stand in Grandfather took in his two year old stepson who has no one else to go to.

Obviously you can think what you like. I try to look at facts rather opinion but if you want here's an opinion for ya, maybe people should have enough heart to realize what this guy went through before branding him a POS.

Assuming this story is true, he didn't "dump" the child somewhere. The story says he returned the child to the mother, what an A-HOLE?!!
Still not sure how that works here. I didn't catch details in the story indicating why he had the child to return to the mother in the first place.

If the "grandfather" wants money he should get it from the donor. The "donor-dumpster" should be compelled by the court to produce the identity of the donor. If she's not sure then perhaps a list of all potential "winners" in this lottery would be in order.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should he, a victim in this soap opera, be FORCED BY THE COURT to pay and the "grandfather" should be ashamed and flogged in ATS Town Square at sunrise.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
m.youtube.com...

Video speaks for it's self. The hearing master was fired.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Because this was his Grandchild for two years! he was not willing to say, no one loves you no one wants you kid!Two years of a baby to toddler is a major time of attachment watching the baby grow, so they should all kick him to the curb!

Ok, let me explain what I meant by bizarre......

It is very admirable that the grandfather wants to stay in the child's life, but he shouldn't force his own son to pay for a baby that is not his. That is what I meant by bizarre. I personally would never have put my child through that anyway, as a mum, but at the end of the day that man loved and raised a baby he didn't know was his.....we should try to understand his pain and his point of view also. He was probably heartbroken and reacted in a selfish manner to block out all emotions.

I know the baby should have come first before any decision were made, but we are obviously reading about a very immature, selfish couple here. I just hope the child grows feeling loved.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Agartha

The long term conclusion for the child is that the child will want to know who their biological family just like almost every other person who doesn't know their ancestry. For the courts and the grandfather to think the child wouldn't find out when a DNA is available at Walmart minus the fact they already know they pointing the child in the wrong direction. What happens when the child starts giving out the wrong medical history, what happens when his other family members have children. The child will grow up living in a bubbl while everyon else tries to run from the fact that the courts, grandfather, and bio dad used the child as a way to obtain unwarranted monies.

The people in this story think that if they turn their back the problem goes away. Instead of dealing with the non bio dad as a proxy to get what is best for the child the child will do the same things himself.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Vehemently disagree. Forced to pay for someone else's lie?

The biological father should be forced to repay all the money this man shelled out to babysit his kid.

And mommie dearest should be going to jail for fraud. Theft by deception.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

I guess the best would be to tell the child he is not theirs biologically, so he can look for his 'roots' when he is older, just like many adopted kids do.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Foundryman

The biological father should be forced to repay all the money this man shelled out to babysit his kid.

If you read my post you will see I said he should not have to pay...it is not his child. The court stuff going on 5 years the kid is 7 and his Stepdad clearly hates him for simply not being his...how sad.

They don't have a biological father to get $$ from, the boy deserves to be loved for himself regardless of who his Father may be. Why should he be blamed and thrown away like a piece of garbage.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Foundryman

This is the logic right but not the way of things. Going after another person costs money when it's just so easy to label any man who was in the child's life the person responsible. We all know what the courts did and what they should have done (gone after bio dad and make mom cough up the truth) but what worries me the most is after all these people who have higher "rank" to the child were thrown out like they didn't exist then give the child to one of the last people in the picture who should have the child. It goes to show that you don't have rights to your kids naturally the courts decide what rights you do or don't have even regarding your children

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Agartha

He was probably heartbroken and reacted in a selfish manner to block out all emotions.

I know the baby should have come first before any decision were made, but we are obviously reading about a very immature, selfish couple here. I just hope the child grows feeling loved.

Selfish???? What part of "it's not his kid" don't you understand? You want to force this man to pay for someone else's lie/mistake?
You expect this man to raise someone else's child out of the goodness of his heart? He has no option to say no?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Char-Lee

Foundryman

If you read my post you will see I said he should not have to pay...it is not his child. The court stuff going on 5 years the kid is 7 and his Stepdad clearly hates him for simply not being his...how sad.

They don't have a biological father to get $$ from, the boy deserves to be loved for himself regardless of who his Father may be. Why should he be blamed and thrown away like a piece of garbage.

When did it say the non bio dad hated the kid. It said if you read it right the guy was torn but concluded on his own that the best thing for the kid was to be with the biological family whoever they may be and let things go from there. You know start with what you know the bio mom is the bio mom. Then the bio mom can get the bio dad then the bio grandparents and so on. Don't tell the kid to start in a family tree that isn't even in the same forest as what he has come to understand.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Foundryman

Selfish???? What part of "it's not his kid" don't you understand? You want to force this man to pay for someone else's lie/mistake?
You expect this man to raise someone else's child out of the goodness of his heart? He has no option to say no?

Read my whole post before you choose to focus on one sentence only.

I do not think he should pay, and I have said we should take into consideration how he felt when he found out he was not the father, but the poor baby suddenly found himself without mum and dad. Of course she is to blame, but a good man would have kept in touch with the child, I'm not saying raising or paying for it, I am saying staying in his life. Leaving suddenly to me was selfish, I couldn't have done it, no matter how much it hurt. That is why I also said the grandfathers attitude towards the baby was admirable.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Agartha

The grandfather kept the child from returning to the mother so she could find his biological dad. The courts and grand father made it very clear the child has no rights to know his biological family. The mother wanted the child and was doing as the court says but the judge wouldn't turn over custody and actually put impossible stipulations on all parties but the grand father to get the child. The judge stripped all the natural rights the parents had and gave the grand father the right to keep the child from all biological relatives.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

That's not legal, they can't legally do it unless the grandfather has adopted the child....there's something more here that is not been said, as it doesn't make sense.

Have you read about this case anywhere else but FB?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Agartha

It is the law of the land aparently because it happened and was allowed to happen... ? Yes I have insider info regarding this specific thread but don't wish to taint the opinions of those on here who wish to voice their option. If you are interested in more details u2u me. I'm not very good at trying to get a specific opinion I just post stuff and see what people think.
edit on 8-4-2014 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

marbles87
reply to post by Agartha

The grandfather kept the child from returning to the mother so she could find his biological dad. The courts and grand father made it very clear the child has no rights to know his biological family. The mother wanted the child and was doing as the court says but the judge wouldn't turn over custody and actually put impossible stipulations on all parties but the grand father to get the child. The judge stripped all the natural rights the parents had and gave the grand father the right to keep the child from all biological relatives.

The Mother left the baby newborn diapers and all with a 17 yr old Dad she wants him not at he is 7?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Mother wanted the child in her life from the beginning. The "grandfather" tricked everyone to get the kid then refused to give the child back

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Agartha

That's not legal, they can't legally do it unless the grandfather has adopted the child....there's something more here that is not been said, as it doesn't make sense.

Legal doesn't matter to courts if you are a judge. You wouldn't believe the things I have seen judges get away with.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

calstorm

Agartha

Legal doesn't matter to courts if you are a judge. You wouldn't believe the things I have seen judges get away with.

As long as there is money in our courts we can't have equal justice. Like this story and many like it it's either you can afford justice or you're "awarded" justice because it goes with the status quo. Our justice system is based on being more politically correct given a certain agenda rather than allow people to be equal or get their fair day in court.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join